Profile for Potentilla > Reviews

Content by Potentilla

Potentilla

Page: 1 | 2
Domire Universal Adjustable Folding Plastic Desk Stand for all iPads, iPhones, Tablets and Mobile Phones
Offered by haoyunlaiyg

5.0 out of 5 stars Provides a stable, adjustable stand for my Fairphone One., 5 Oct. 2015
Does exactly what it claims to by providing a stable, adjustable stand for my mobile phone.

Home Remedies Rx: DIY Prescriptions When You Need Them Most
Home Remedies Rx: DIY Prescriptions When You Need Them Most

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth having to hand alongside your first aid box, 30 April 2015
Clear, concise, in-depth and sensible information. Well worth having to hand alongside your first aid box because in many cases you'll find it can be used to replace the orthodox medicines with natural remedies minus the side effects.

Black Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012 Model) Case Cover (Second Updated Version of Case) - Retail Packed Executive Multi Function Standby Case with Built-in Magnet for Sleep / Wake feature for the Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012 Model) - (8GB,16GB,32GB Wi-Fi or 32GB 3G HSPA+) + Screen Protector + Stylus Pen (Available in Mutiple Colors)
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm very happy with the fit of the cover and love the ..., 14 Jan. 2015
I've owned this for about a year now and use my Nexus daily but it's still going strong. I'm very happy with the fit of the cover and love the auto-wake function.

Oval Carved Black Dish / Soap Holder / Desk Tidy with Ammonoids and Orthoceras Fossils throughout from Paleozoic Period 400million years- 15 Cm
Offered by Maison Andaluz

1.0 out of 5 stars ... got this as a Christmas gift and although I love it there is a large split on the right ..., 14 Jan. 2015
I got this as a Christmas gift and although I love it there is a large split on the right hand side that has been cemented back on. The base is also roughly cut so it wobbles slightly which is annoying. The main ammonite that sits on the centre top is also cemented on, something that is not apparent from the photo shown.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Should last a lifetime..., 5 Feb. 2014
I was in two minds whether to buy a metal squeezer or a glass one, I'm soooo pleased I choose this one. It's formed out of one piece of stainless steel so it's very sturdy and quite weighty. I used it tonight on top of a very large mug (1 pinter) and it was as steady as a rock while I pressed the lemon juice out. The holes are small enough to keep all but the smallest pips out of the juice whilst being big enough to let some pulp through - I do love the pulp :) It's easy to wash as the turned edges are smooth and easily cleaned under.

26 PACK Replacement Earphone Black Earpads for Sennheiser MX Model Earbuds - Will Fit Most Headphone Foam Ear Pad Cushion Covers From Gadget Zoo
Offered by Gadget Zoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job perfectly, 16 Jan. 2014
Bought to fit some Philips earphones and these ear-pads are nice and tight fitting but like all the ear-pads I've ever used you need to keep an eye as they do occasionally pop off.

Belkin Leather Cinema 360 degrees swivel Folio with stand for iPad (3rd and 4th Gen) in Brown
Offered by Trend4live

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a glove..., 28 Nov. 2013
I bought this from iZilla and received a genuine Belkin product, real leather, solid swivel and plush interior with an auto-off-on-close funtion. I bought as an Xmas pressie for my Mum's Ipad and I think she'll love it. Already tried it on while she had a nap and it fits like a glove. The plastic side has unobtrusive protruding bits for sitting in the grooves to make for quite a stable stand whether used in landscape or portrait format.

Steel, Pigmented epoxy/polyester powder coating Rail (Wall Organiser / Cutlery hanging rail), silver-colour (Length: 55 cm)
Offered by Thrifty Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat, 28 Nov. 2013
I'm using it under some triangular shelving as a hanger rail and it's great. No screws provided but that's because the manufacturer has no idea what you'll be attaching it to!

Zap Bratz Musical Starz Fleece Blanket
Zap Bratz Musical Starz Fleece Blanket
Offered by multishoesuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous fleecy feel, vibrant colours, quality finish., 31 Dec. 2011
I bought this (x 2) as a cat blanket. The cat loves synthetic fibres and the fleecy feel of this blanket is gorgeous, yet it's light enough not to weigh down the duvet if you wanted to put it on a bed. The image on the 2 I received is not the same as the one advertised but I prefer the one I got so that's not an issue for me. The colours are vibrant and the images are sharp with a trim stitched all around the edging to give it a quality finish. I'm sooo pleased I bought 2, if I hadn't I would be ordering another one now as I like to have one for wash and one for wear!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Precision PREC0102 Case LCD Wall Mountable/ Desk Clock, Silver
Precision PREC0102 Case LCD Wall Mountable/ Desk Clock, Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Big, bold, informative and accurate., 31 Dec. 2011
Measures 22.5cm x 18.5cm approx including frame. It has 2 small folding supports on the back for free-standing use but it looks good on a wall as it sits flush and hangs straight. The screen is very clear and easy to see, even from 15 foot away. The control buttons are on the back and are clearly labelled and easy to use. The instructions are quite well written and helpful. It is possible to set the clock manually if you don't want to wait for the radio-signal to update it, or you can leave the radio-signal function turned off if you'd rather not have it update remotely. Although it has an alarm function I have it turned off so I can't comment on the volume, snooze, etc.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 13, 2012 5:22 PM BST