Profile for Scottie > Reviews

Content by Scottie

Scottie (North East England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Solo Red American Party Cups 10oz / 285ml - Case of 1000 | Red Cups, Plastic Cold Drink Cups, Plastic Cups - Disposable Cups, American Beer Cups

5.0 out of 5 stars More than just a cup..., 28 May 2013
Red solo cup is the best kind of receptical for barbecues, tailgates, fairs and festivals. They are cheap and disposable and in about fourteen years they will decompose. I really love how they're easy to stack but I do hate how easy they crack, especially if you sit on them and your beer goes everywhere. I've seen them in blue and also yellow but only the red works for me. Every time I fill it up I just have a party. It's really easy to write your name on with a Sharpie pen so you never lose your drink and people know who you are without even having to introduce yourself.

The red solo cup is more than just plastic - it's amazing, I'd even go so far as to say fantastic, and believe me, when I look at it I just want to tell it "Red solo cup, you're not just a cup. God, no. You're my friend - life long. Thank you red solo cup for being my friend. I love you and I wish someone would write a song about you".

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars More than just a cup..., 28 May 2013

Case of 1000 - American Red Solo Party Cups (16oz / 473ml) | Red Cups, Plastic Party Cups, Beer Pong Cups, American Beer Cups, Cold Drink Cups, Disposable Cups from AmericanPartyCups

Party Cups, Plastic, 16 oz., 50/PK, Red
Party Cups, Plastic, 16 oz., 50/PK, Red
Offered by PLEXSUPPLY-USA

5.0 out of 5 stars More than just a cup..., 28 May 2013

Pack of 100 - ORIGINAL American RED Solo Party Cups (16oz / 473ml) | Red Cups, Plastic Party Cups, Beer Pong Cups, American Beer Cups, Cold Drink Cups, Disposable Cups from AmericanPartyCups

5.0 out of 5 stars More than just a cup..., 28 May 2013

Solo Red American Party Cups 12oz / 340ml - Case of 1000 | Red Cups, Plastic Cold Drink Cups, Plastic Cups - Disposable Cups, American Beer Cups
Offered by Drinkstuff

5.0 out of 5 stars More than just a cup..., 28 May 2013

Red American Party Cups 16oz / 455ml - Set of 500 | bar@drinkstuff Red Cups - Ruby, Apple Red, Plastic Cups - Disposable Cup, Partyware, Party Accessories
Offered by Drinkstuff

5.0 out of 5 stars More than just a cup..., 28 May 2013

Pack of 10 - American Red Solo Party Cups (16oz / 473ml) | Red Cups, Plastic Party Cups, Beer Pong Cups, American Beer Cups, Cold Drink Cups, Disposable Cups from AmericanPartyCups
Offered by Viper Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars More than just a cup..., 28 May 2013

Pack of 20 American Red Solo Party Cups (16oz) red cups, party cups, beer pong cups

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars More than just a cup..., 28 May 2013

Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 28, 2013 11:45 PM BST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7