Profile for Kenny Campbell > Reviews

Content by Kenny Campbell

Kenny Campbell

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend it., 2 April 2014
An excellent product. Don't be fooled by it's size. When I first unpacked it, I thought no way is this gonna work but I was very impressed with the quality of reception. Only draw back is the power cable is not very long, so ur very restricted to where u can locate it but an extension cable soon sorted tht out. Apart from tht, I can't fault it. Excellent product, wud highly recommend it. 10/10

In Car Charger for High Quality iPhone 5, iPad Mini, iPod Touch & Nano 7th Gen White car Universal 07
Offered by imyth Direct
Price: 0.74

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 1 Mar 2014
Absolute rubbish. Charger fell to bits in under a week, ended up buying a slightly more expensive one and after 3 months it still works a treat

JBG Orange/Black Samsung i9190 Stylish PC + Silicone Dual Layer Hybrid Case Protective Cover for Samsung Galaxy i9190 S4 Mini
Offered by angelbest88
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 1 Mar 2014
Being an avid arab fan, I just had to have this for ma phone. Excellent product, does exactly wat it says on the tin.

Printed Mug I Love Michael Buble [Kitchen & Home]
Printed Mug I Love Michael Buble [Kitchen & Home]
Offered by Finger prints
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars wife loved it, 1 Mar 2014
Bought this as part of my wife's xmas. Anything Michael Bubble has to rate 5 out 5 in her book.

Electro Swing Fever (4CD)
Electro Swing Fever (4CD)
Price: 17.31

1.0 out of 5 stars not my cuppa, 1 Mar 2014
Not wat I expected. Very, very repeditive and boring. Can't think of anything else to say about, apart from the cardboard cover, very disappointing.

George And Mildred: The Complete Series [DVD]
George And Mildred: The Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Yootha Joyce
Price: 15.25

5.0 out of 5 stars G an M excellent, 1 Mar 2014
Brings back memoirs of my youth. Well worth watching again. George is hillarious with hus working class ideals living next door to a tory snob