Profile for V. Searle > Reviews

Content by V. Searle

V. Searle "Vita" (High Wycombe, Bucks, U.K.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Ancol Air Hold Lead Red 3/4x40"
Ancol Air Hold Lead Red 3/4x40"
Offered by Mighty Oak Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Ancol air hold lead, padded handle., 3 Sep 2014
The padded handle really helps when the dog tugs forward.

JBL Pond Fish Food Flakes 1470g
JBL Pond Fish Food Flakes 1470g
Offered by Zoo Galaxie

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 1 Aug 2014
Much cheaper than some, but does the job, the fish eat it and seems quite healthy.

500g 99.9% Pure Aloe Vera Gel
500g 99.9% Pure Aloe Vera Gel
Offered by Naissance

5.0 out of 5 stars Aloe Vera, 99.9% pure, 28 Jun 2014
Great stuff, had smaller tub, but we use it for so many things, so got this big tub. Got it originally as our dog gets nettle rash, and it safe for dogs and humans, even if swallowed, and works well for him. Now found it is good on us for stings, rashes, pimples or any minor skin problem (not cuts).

Mens Men Braces Plain Black 25mm Wide & Heavy Duty Suspenders Adjustable Unisex
Mens Men Braces Plain Black 25mm Wide & Heavy Duty Suspenders Adjustable Unisex
Offered by 5starwarehouse (UK Seller)

3.0 out of 5 stars Mens braces, palin black., 23 May 2014
O.K. but elastic is a bit weak so there is rather a lot of give in them. This can make them more comfy if you sit a lot. The edges to the clips are a little rough so be careful. Fine for the lighter weight of trousers, but not so good for Jeans.

the white marble bathroom wc luxury toilet seat jh323 (VIVO BRANDED)
the white marble bathroom wc luxury toilet seat jh323 (VIVO BRANDED)

3.0 out of 5 stars White marble toilet seat by vivo, 23 May 2014
Looks fine, very solid construction of the lid and seat it's self, but it moves. It is to do with the fittings that fix it to the toilet bowl. One of the bolt peg things just is not stable, it wobbles, where it should be solidly fixed upright upright. This cause the whole seat to slip sideways a little, a bit disconcerting if you don't expect the loo seat to move as you sit on it.

LADIES GREEN DUNLOP WELLINGTON BOOTS WELLIES WIDE CALF UK4
LADIES GREEN DUNLOP WELLINGTON BOOTS WELLIES WIDE CALF UK4
Offered by VIZ-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Ladies green Dunlop wide calf wellies., 23 May 2014
I have a problem in that I have not only fat legs, but short ones.
I am just a tad over 4 foot 10, so anything with shaping does not fit to the curves of me.
With some clothes, depending on style, I can shorten the bodice part to get the waist and bust fit in the right place, but boots are of course a different matter.
These do fit, but only just, due to my short legs, if you have longer legs than me, they would be fine, as I tried raising my heels inside the boot and the cuffs of the boots then had plenty of room for my legs, as the boots then fitted my curves, but of course I cannot dog walk them like that. It does not seem that makers do a short or tall boot fittings, maybe one day.

House of Paws Noisy Dog Cord Toy
House of Paws Noisy Dog Cord Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars House of Paw noisy Dog toy, 3 May 2014
Our Frankie (Jack Russell) loves him, we got him one a while back, and he became so attached he takes it to bed, and always likes to know where it is. Once the noise stopped, I found it easy to open up the seam to removed the noise box, in case the batteries leaked, replace with a little bit of stuffing, sew it back up, and he still loves it.The ears and tail have taken a battering from Frankie chewing them, but have stood up quite well to the onslaught, a little bit of sewing here and there at the seams, but Jack Russell's are know for being rough on toys.
We got him a replacement, plus the pig and cow. He does not have a great interest in the pig and cow, just the dog, it has captured his heart. We washed the old one as a back up, so he does not have to be without if one is ever in need of washing, or has to be "In Hospital".

House of Paws Noisy Cow Cord Toy
House of Paws Noisy Cow Cord Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars House of paws Noisy cow toy., 3 May 2014
We already had the dog which our dog loves to bits, so we got him this, another dog, and the pig; however he is so besotted with the dog, he does not have a lot to do with this one. However we also dog sit for our son/daughter in law's dog, and he loves the cow and pig. He is only a very small dog, but soon worked out how to make them make the noise.

House of Paws Noisy Pig Cord Toy
House of Paws Noisy Pig Cord Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars House of paws Noisy pig toy., 3 May 2014
We already had the dog which our dog loves to bits, so we got him this, another dog, and the cow; however he is so besotted with the dog, he does not have a lot to do with this one. However we also dog sit for our son/daughter in law's dog, and he loves the pig and cow. He is only a very small dog, but soon worked out how to make them make the noise.

Nylabone Healthy Edibles Variety Pack - NE106VP
Nylabone Healthy Edibles Variety Pack - NE106VP
Offered by Vitamin Chaps

4.0 out of 5 stars Nylabone healthy edibles, 3 May 2014
Brought these for our son/daughter in law's dog for Christmas, as they are very strict that he must only have healthy treats. He loves them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4