Profile for V. Searle > Reviews

Content by V. Searle

V. Searle "Vita" (High Wycombe, Bucks, U.K.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
5ml Becton Dickinson BD Plastipak Medical Sterile Syringes with FREE Hypodermic Needles 27G x 1/2" (0.4 x 13mm) and FREE Alcohol Swabs / Packs of 3
Offered by Proximity.

3.0 out of 5 stars ... problem I have is that the needles are so fine that drawing liquid into them is troublesome, 4 Dec. 2015
The problem I have is that the needles are so fine that drawing liquid into them is troublesome. If you can fill the syringe before you fit the needle it draws well.
The reason I brought these was because or vets had given us the wrong size flea liquid. Each ampule had over twice the amount of dosage for our size of dog. So rather than take back, as we effectively got more for our money this way, I emptied an ampule into a tiny bottle. Then tried to draw the dosage out into the syringe, to use without the needle, to apply the medication to our dogs skin. Without the needle the syringe would not reach the liquid in the bottle, but with the needle on it took ages to draw, little by little, just some of the small amount require. In the end I poured some medication into the lid and removed the needle, and drew the rest of the 1mm dose that way.
Obviously if sterile conditions are necessary to inject medication, then you may not have any problems with filling via a needle as you would have a prescription ampule that can be drawn from upside down though a stopper, but I have no experience of doing that to say how well it works.

EyeCatch - Louisa Ladies Elasticated Waist Trousers Womens Pull On Easy Comfort Fit Short Length BottleGreen Size 24
Offered by EyeCatchShoes

3.0 out of 5 stars Waste was fine, 19 Nov. 2015
Waste was fine, plenty of room, but a bit slim fitting round the bum, even though I ordered a few sizes bigger than I normally take. So beware of sizing and order up. Otherwise just what you would expect from a cheap pair of trousers.

GG114 Glitter Stickers , Xmas Decorations & Gifts
GG114 Glitter Stickers , Xmas Decorations & Gifts
Offered by Sivitec_Direct

2.0 out of 5 stars Like someone else, 19 Nov. 2015
Like someone else, though I would get more that just one sheet, the description does not state amount you get. So from that point of view I was disappointed. The stickers I received range in size from 8 inches to just over 1 1/2 inches. The glitter is the small frosting type, and on mine predominantly shines green, so to me does not quite go with some of the figures it is one, so again a bit disappointed.

PPD 12 X White Centre Feed Rolls 2 Ply 185mm X 150 Meters
PPD 12 X White Centre Feed Rolls 2 Ply 185mm X 150 Meters
Offered by Ideal 365 Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Always useful to have around the house, 19 Nov. 2015
Always useful to have around the house, better than kitchen roll as it lasts much longer. Soft enough for nose blowing, unless you have a sore nose. So we find, except when someone has a real stonking cold, we don't need separate tissues and kitchen roll, this does for all, except loo paper as the sheets are to big.

CET Veterinary Toothpaste for Cats and Dogs (Animal: Dog Toothpaste (Poultry))
CET Veterinary Toothpaste for Cats and Dogs (Animal: Dog Toothpaste (Poultry))
Offered by Mr Pets

5.0 out of 5 stars as he love to lick the bush afterwards, 19 Nov. 2015
My dog always loves this, and sits ready at night waiting for his teeth to be cleaned, as he love to lick the bush afterwards. This time I got some from the U.K so much cheaper, usually when I need some it is all sold out over here so have to pay twice as much to get it from U.S.A. So my advise is plan well ahead, so if not in stock over here, you can try again a bit later while you still have a tube in hand.

100 Assorted Christmas Stickers
100 Assorted Christmas Stickers
Offered by Express Goods UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 19 Nov. 2015
Does what it says. Big mix as picture shows with small to medium sizes.

"I LIVE HERE" Jack Russell security warning metal sign
"I LIVE HERE" Jack Russell security warning metal sign
Offered by vintage sign designs

5.0 out of 5 stars Jack Russell lives here sign., 19 Nov. 2015
Cute and gets the message over without the legal issue.
If you use one with a warning and say someone does break in and the dog bites, it is possible you could be in trouble, as a beware sign legally denotes you dog is dangerous, apparently. We have a Jack Russell who looks a bit like this one, except ours has one ear up, one down, so even cuter.

NEW WOMEN LONG SLEEVE TARTAN SWING FLARED DRESS CHECK LONG SLEEVE DRESS TOP PLUS UK SIZE 8-26 (XL/XXL 20-22, DARK GREEN)
Offered by ColourYourFashion

4.0 out of 5 stars such as over jeans or trousers it works fine as a smock type dress, 19 Nov. 2015
With other items, such as over jeans or trousers it works fine as a smock type dress, if like me you like to hide bums and tums. The fabric is quite thin so not very warm on it's own, however being synthetic I would not recommend it for hot weather.

WOMENS CAMI DRESS
WOMENS CAMI DRESS
Offered by BlessFashions

4.0 out of 5 stars Cami swing dress and it's use., 16 Nov. 2015
Fabric is thin, but as it's synthetic I would not recommend it for hot weather. I brought mine to go over tops and trousers as I hate to show my tum and bum, This does the job.

100% pure Rosehip oil 10ml
100% pure Rosehip oil 10ml
Offered by Authentic Oil Co

4.0 out of 5 stars Rosehip oil for face., 9 Nov. 2015
This review is from: 100% pure Rosehip oil 10ml (Misc.)
Seems fine, not smelly and with massage does seem to help lessen age spot and other facial blemishes after a few weeks daily use.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6