Profile for Violet > Reviews

Content by Violet

Violet "Vita" (High Wycombe, Bucks, U.K.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Anker 6ft / 1.8m Nylon Braided Tangle-Free Micro USB Cable with Gold-Plated Connectors for Android, Samsung, HTC, Nokia, Sony and More
Offered by AnkerDirect

Dog Tag ID Aluminium Tube / Barrel For Collars **BUY 2 GET A 3rd FREE** (Blue Frosted, 10mm)
Offered by My Internet Pet Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Dog tag tube., 1 Jun. 2016
Fine so far not problems, I did cut and use a piece of paper rather then the bit that came inside them, but that is no dig deal.

(10 Pack) Co. Of Animals - Coachies Naturals Training Treats 200g
(10 Pack) Co. Of Animals - Coachies Naturals Training Treats 200g
Offered by Pet Connection

5.0 out of 5 stars Coachies naturals, paws up., 1 Jun. 2016
Healthy treats dogs love, what more do I need say?

Marigold Engevita Yeast Flakes 125g - CLF-MRG-546
Marigold Engevita Yeast Flakes 125g - CLF-MRG-546
Offered by Revive Medicare

1.0 out of 5 stars Marigold Engevite yeast flakes, uck., 11 May 2016
From other review I thought at last a substitute for cheese that was good. If it taste like a cheese it not the type of cheese I would like to eat. I tried it both on it's own and melted into rice, in both cases it was vile. Sorry but I really can't get why anyone likes it. My Husband tried it, his face said it all.

5ml Becton Dickinson BD Plastipak Medical Sterile Syringes with FREE Hypodermic Needles 27G x 1/2" (0.4 x 13mm) and FREE Alcohol Swabs / Packs of 3
Offered by 20Marketing

3.0 out of 5 stars ... problem I have is that the needles are so fine that drawing liquid into them is troublesome, 4 Dec. 2015
The problem I have is that the needles are so fine that drawing liquid into them is troublesome. If you can fill the syringe before you fit the needle it draws well.
The reason I brought these was because or vets had given us the wrong size flea liquid. Each ampule had over twice the amount of dosage for our size of dog. So rather than take back, as we effectively got more for our money this way, I emptied an ampule into a tiny bottle. Then tried to draw the dosage out into the syringe, to use without the needle, to apply the medication to our dogs skin. Without the needle the syringe would not reach the liquid in the bottle, but with the needle on it took ages to draw, little by little, just some of the small amount require. In the end I poured some medication into the lid and removed the needle, and drew the rest of the 1mm dose that way.
Obviously if sterile conditions are necessary to inject medication, then you may not have any problems with filling via a needle as you would have a prescription ampule that can be drawn from upside down though a stopper, but I have no experience of doing that to say how well it works.

EyeCatch - Louisa Ladies Elasticated Waist Trousers Womens Pull On Easy Comfort Fit Short Length BottleGreen Size 24
Offered by EyeCatchShoes

3.0 out of 5 stars Waste was fine, 19 Nov. 2015
Waste was fine, plenty of room, but a bit slim fitting round the bum, even though I ordered a few sizes bigger than I normally take. So beware of sizing and order up. Otherwise just what you would expect from a cheap pair of trousers.

GG114 Glitter Stickers , Xmas Decorations & Gifts
GG114 Glitter Stickers , Xmas Decorations & Gifts
Offered by Sivitec_Direct

2.0 out of 5 stars Like someone else, 19 Nov. 2015
Like someone else, though I would get more that just one sheet, the description does not state amount you get. So from that point of view I was disappointed. The stickers I received range in size from 8 inches to just over 1 1/2 inches. The glitter is the small frosting type, and on mine predominantly shines green, so to me does not quite go with some of the figures it is one, so again a bit disappointed.

PPD 12 X White Centre Feed Rolls 2 Ply 185mm X 150 Meters
PPD 12 X White Centre Feed Rolls 2 Ply 185mm X 150 Meters
Offered by Ideal 365 Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Always useful to have around the house, 19 Nov. 2015
Always useful to have around the house, better than kitchen roll as it lasts much longer. Soft enough for nose blowing, unless you have a sore nose. So we find, except when someone has a real stonking cold, we don't need separate tissues and kitchen roll, this does for all, except loo paper as the sheets are to big.

CET Veterinary Toothpaste for Cats and Dogs (Animal: Dog Toothpaste (Poultry))
CET Veterinary Toothpaste for Cats and Dogs (Animal: Dog Toothpaste (Poultry))
Offered by Best Pets

5.0 out of 5 stars as he love to lick the bush afterwards, 19 Nov. 2015
My dog always loves this, and sits ready at night waiting for his teeth to be cleaned, as he love to lick the bush afterwards. This time I got some from the U.K so much cheaper, usually when I need some it is all sold out over here so have to pay twice as much to get it from U.S.A. So my advise is plan well ahead, so if not in stock over here, you can try again a bit later while you still have a tube in hand.

100 Assorted Christmas Stickers
100 Assorted Christmas Stickers
Offered by Express Goods UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 19 Nov. 2015
Does what it says. Big mix as picture shows with small to medium sizes.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7