Profile for V. Searle > Reviews

Content by V. Searle

V. Searle "Vita" (High Wycombe, Bucks, U.K.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
PlaqueOff (180g)
PlaqueOff (180g)
Offered by Pet-Bliss - Delivering WORLDWIDE

5.0 out of 5 stars Does seem to help stop the formation of plaque, ..., 6 April 2015
This review is from: PlaqueOff (180g) (Misc.)
Does seem to help stop the formation of plaque, and our dog never minds the taste when mixed in his food. You only need a little so lasts a long time.

House of Paws Piggy Long Legs Cord Toy
House of Paws Piggy Long Legs Cord Toy

3.0 out of 5 stars House of paws piggy long legs., 11 Feb. 2015
The dog we look after loves it, but it does not stand up to Jack Russell jaws very well, it was soon patched up, many times.
The long legs are also the arms threaded through the body so can get pulled out in tug games. Yes they can be put back, but a bit fiddly.
So if you don't mind getting the sewing box out a lot it is acceptable, if not and have a dog that is rough on toys, then it is probably not for you.

Comfort Stretch Pull Sports Style Soft Stretch Cup Beauty Bra® - 10 Colours To Choose From - All Sizes 6-22 (Large 14, Cerise)
Offered by AllStarClothing

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfort stretch pull on sports bra support issue., 31 Jan. 2015
I am not the thin young thing I use to be, in fact now a DD, and find most bras do not hold my boobs very steady when walking fast let alone anything more energetic, unless I use those very solid 50's style bras. I like to be well supported, so was doubtful this would be any good, but as it was going cheap thought I would give it a go.I was pleasingly surprised with the results, I did not write this until I had worn and washed it a bit, and still find to does quite well despite being flimsy, it holds me better than many under-wire bras do.

3 Pack Womens/Ladies Thermal Underwear Long Jane With Jacquard Rib Fabric, Charcoal 22/24
Offered by one-stop-eshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Ladies 3 pack thermal underwaer long janes., 19 Dec. 2014
Warm, cozy and soft, all you need in thermals.

Ancol Air Hold Lead Red 3/4x40"
Ancol Air Hold Lead Red 3/4x40"
Offered by Mighty Oak Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Ancol air hold lead, padded handle., 3 Sept. 2014
The padded handle really helps when the dog tugs forward.

JBL Pond Fish Food Flakes 1470g
JBL Pond Fish Food Flakes 1470g
Offered by Zoo Galaxie

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 1 Aug. 2014
Much cheaper than some, but does the job, the fish eat it and seems quite healthy.

500g 99.9% Pure Aloe Vera Gel
500g 99.9% Pure Aloe Vera Gel
Offered by Naissance

5.0 out of 5 stars Aloe Vera, 99.9% pure, 28 Jun. 2014
Great stuff, had smaller tub, but we use it for so many things, so got this big tub. Got it originally as our dog gets nettle rash, and it safe for dogs and humans, even if swallowed, and works well for him. Now found it is good on us for stings, rashes, pimples or any minor skin problem (not cuts).

Mens Men Braces Plain Black 25mm Wide & Heavy Duty Suspenders Adjustable Unisex
Mens Men Braces Plain Black 25mm Wide & Heavy Duty Suspenders Adjustable Unisex
Offered by 5starwarehouse (UK Seller)

3.0 out of 5 stars Mens braces, palin black., 23 May 2014
O.K. but elastic is a bit weak so there is rather a lot of give in them. This can make them more comfy if you sit a lot. The edges to the clips are a little rough so be careful. Fine for the lighter weight of trousers, but not so good for Jeans.

the white marble bathroom wc luxury toilet seat jh323 (VIVO BRANDED)
the white marble bathroom wc luxury toilet seat jh323 (VIVO BRANDED)

3.0 out of 5 stars White marble toilet seat by vivo, 23 May 2014
Looks fine, very solid construction of the lid and seat it's self, but it moves. It is to do with the fittings that fix it to the toilet bowl. One of the bolt peg things just is not stable, it wobbles, where it should be solidly fixed upright upright. This cause the whole seat to slip sideways a little, a bit disconcerting if you don't expect the loo seat to move as you sit on it.

LADIES GREEN DUNLOP WELLINGTON BOOTS WELLIES WIDE CALF UK4
LADIES GREEN DUNLOP WELLINGTON BOOTS WELLIES WIDE CALF UK4
Offered by VIZ-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Ladies green Dunlop wide calf wellies., 23 May 2014
I have a problem in that I have not only fat legs, but short ones.
I am just a tad over 4 foot 10, so anything with shaping does not fit to the curves of me.
With some clothes, depending on style, I can shorten the bodice part to get the waist and bust fit in the right place, but boots are of course a different matter.
These do fit, but only just, due to my short legs, if you have longer legs than me, they would be fine, as I tried raising my heels inside the boot and the cuffs of the boots then had plenty of room for my legs, as the boots then fitted my curves, but of course I cannot dog walk them like that. It does not seem that makers do a short or tall boot fittings, maybe one day.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4