Profile for Faisal Ihsan > Reviews

Content by Faisal Ihsan

Faisal Ihsan (Glasgow, Scotland,UK)

Watermills (Shire Album)
Watermills (Shire Album)
by Martin Watts

4.0 out of 5 stars Watermills (Shire Album), 2 Feb 2012
Watermills (Shire Album): An interesting book on watermils. I saw this book in National Trust Acorn Bank Garden and Water-Mill shop, Acorn Bank, Temple Sowerby, near Penrith, Cumbria CA10 1SP

WD My Passport Essential SE 1 TB Black Portable Hard Drive (USB 3.0/2.0)
WD My Passport Essential SE 1 TB Black Portable Hard Drive (USB 3.0/2.0)

5.0 out of 5 stars WD My Passport Essential SE 1 TB Black Portable Hard Drive (USB 3.0/2.0), 21 July 2011
Bought last week from Costco, pluged in to my HP DV6 and here it goes, simple plug & play, just needed to back up my computer, just used windows 7 (Backup and Restore)for back up.

Logitech MX Wireless Performance Mouse (Tracks on Glass)
Logitech MX Wireless Performance Mouse (Tracks on Glass)
Offered by ValueNTrust

5.0 out of 5 stars Logitech MX Performance Mouse (Tracks on Glass), 15 Nov 2010
Using it from a month without any problem, The great thing of this mouse is that it uses rechargeable 'AA' battery. In last model it was fixed and my mouse battery died after a year

Canon Speedlite 270EX Flash Unit
Canon Speedlite 270EX Flash Unit

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon Speedlite 270EX Flash Unit, 31 Aug 2010
I bought this flash for my (Canon PowerShot SX1 IS Digital camera). The reason was that my camera's built in flash stopped working after 14month of use. The reason for buying (Canon PowerShot SX1 IS Digital camera) was that I also have (Canon PowerShot S5 IS Digital camera) which developed the same problen after 1year use. So after (PowerShot S5) flash stopped working I bought (PowerShot SX1) but last month when PowerShot Sx1 flash stopped working I bought this flash not the new camera again. This flash is the smallest I can find for PowerShot Sx1. Its working fine with my both cameras (PowerShot Sx1 & S5). In Canon PowerShot camera with (auto mode) you can't force flash. But now if I keep flash on in auto mode it flashes all the time which is great.

Science and Islam: A History
Science and Islam: A History
by Ehsan Masood

3.0 out of 5 stars Science and Islam: A History, 4 Mar 2009
This could be a very good book if it had pictures in it. Should have pictures of every person talked about in the book and the pictures of the inventions.

Logitech MX Revolution Wireless Laser Mouse (discontinued by manufacturer)
Logitech MX Revolution Wireless Laser Mouse (discontinued by manufacturer)

2.0 out of 5 stars Battery Problem, 5 Sep 2008
This is a great Mouse, I think one of the best, But all The goods gone with the battery, I have Charging problem from the first 2or 3 weeks. It dont charge fully and start giving error. And u cant change the batter.It should have AAA recharge battery, Then no problems, But now I have a big problem with this mouse because of battery.

Gigaset SL565 Cordless Phone with Answering Machine
Gigaset SL565 Cordless Phone with Answering Machine

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as it look like, 5 Sep 2008
2 main draw backs = 1: The hearing volume is very very low. Mostly i have to use speaker phone option. 2: the bluetooth is crap its not like on mobilephones, its not much compatiable with other devices and hard to use. I am using this at my work , but have panasonic at my home and what, Better to buy Panasonic they r the best.

Sony Ericsson HBH-DS980 Stereo Bluetooth Headset (A2DP)
Sony Ericsson HBH-DS980 Stereo Bluetooth Headset (A2DP)

1.0 out of 5 stars Max 4 hous battery, 5 Sep 2008
I got this handfree on monday (1-09-08)from Amazon.co.uk, Let it charge overnight, start using it on tuesday morning 8.00Am and by 11am it starts tellig bettery is low, and by 12pm just after 4 hours the battery was dead then i had to charge it again, same happend again, so its battery lasts only 4hours, which is totally waste of £58 on this item, at least the battery should last 12hours, If i have to use it only for taking calls than its ok (then why this hand set???) but no use for music, I bought it for music and i have to charge it for every 4 hours, this mean i should have the charger in my hand where ever i go, I think it is batter to use my cable handsfree which came with my 350i at least it last more than 12 hours continously. So dont think to buy it totally waste of money.

Sony Ericsson HBH DS-980 Stereo Bluetooth Headset
Sony Ericsson HBH DS-980 Stereo Bluetooth Headset

1.0 out of 5 stars Sony Ericsson HBH DS-980 Stereo Bluetooth Headset, 2 Sep 2008