Profile for Adam > Reviews

Adam

Bluetooth Wireless PC Headset and Dongle Pack - Skype/MSN - Windows XP/VISTA/7
Bluetooth Wireless PC Headset and Dongle Pack - Skype/MSN - Windows XP/VISTA/7

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for PC full stop!, 15 Aug 2011
This is being sold as a PC headset. Its not its for making calls on a mobile phone.
It does work with PC (Windows 7 64 Bit), but the sound quality is horrifying.
I was sat right next to the Bluetooth dongle, and the people I was speaking to online could barely hear me and visa versa. I switched to a desk mic instead and it works perfectly.
If you just want to make and receive calls, go for it!
If you want it for online gaming, either look a alternative product, wired equivalent, or use a desk mic

UPEK INC. TCRD4CA1HOK3 Eikon Digital Privacy Manager USB
UPEK INC. TCRD4CA1HOK3 Eikon Digital Privacy Manager USB

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product but..., 15 Aug 2011
Really excellent product. Makes logging into windows, and my frequently used websites etc a breeze!
Its also really good for keeping everything secure, because short of chopping my finger off, nobody can access my files.
You can still have a back-up password should anything go wrong. My only beef with it is, the products comes with a free, full version copy of Protector Suite 2009, which is great, but it only supports Internet Explorer, and Firefox 2.0. Thats OK if you only used IE, or an really old version of Firefox though.
You can upgrade to Protector Suite 2011 which supports IE, the latest version of Firefox, and Google Chrome, but it costs around £15-20 to purchase.
All in all though, a nifty little gadget!! :-)

Altec Lansing VS2621 Speaker System
Altec Lansing VS2621 Speaker System

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent speakers and value for money!, 15 Aug 2011
I bought these speakers for my pc. I got them from Best Buy (Unfortunately I paid a little more for them... £45) but it is still a bargain in my opinion. They sound great, have clear and sharp sound, good bass, and LOUD. I only have to turn the dial slightly to get a normal sound. Its actually an advantage when I want to crank up the volume. The good thing is, even when it is loud, its still sounds crystal clear! Not tinny, and it doesn't sound like the are going to take off. :-) Recommended buy!!!