Profile for Jillywilly > Reviews

Content by Jillywilly

Jillywilly

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Womens Wedge Trainer Gold Silver Trainers Wedges Ladies Sneakers Shoes Size UK 6

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 19 Jan 2013
Bought these for myself as I have difficulties tying laces with my fingers ( I am disabled) very comfortable and for the price very good value and fairly wellmade.

Cows W 2013
Cows W 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 19 Jan 2013
This review is from: Cows W 2013 (Calendar)
for a cow loving friend. We always try to send each other cow related gifts for birthdays and Christmas. This is good quality for the price.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Different, 19 Jan 2013
Quirky present for anyone particularly a raccoon lover.Sent to my son as a small gift with his Christmas Box. He loves it.

MAXSTRENGTH Pink 3kg Pair ankle wrist weights exercise strength training 3 x 2 adjustable straps 3 kg each.

5.0 out of 5 stars As Described, 19 Jan 2013
Everything about them is accurate. Easy to use, great product. Am impressed. Works equally as well on ankles or wrists.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonder, 17 Nov 2012
This does exactly as it says. My psoriasis is worsened by the daily drugs I take for a medical condition. This is the first shampoo I have found that helps nd I have used many prescription and non prescription. It may be expensive but it is well worth it.

Arthur Wood Back To Front Mug-Cow
Arthur Wood Back To Front Mug-Cow

5.0 out of 5 stars Moo, 17 Nov 2012
Love this mug what can I say? Exactly as shown good quality china with easy to hold handle. The small cow design inside completed the appeal.

Daniel
Daniel

4.0 out of 5 stars Moving Story, 17 Nov 2012
This review is from: Daniel (Kindle Edition)
Started reading this with an open mind. It isn't a topic I knew much about. I found it intriguing and was humbled by the author's experience. Such courage.

Really enjoyed it but it take a while for me toget into it.

The Laughing Cow Glass Coasters - Assorted Colours by LVQR Design
The Laughing Cow Glass Coasters - Assorted Colours by LVQR Design

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving, 17 Nov 2012
These coasters.They are cute good quality very well packaged.Bright and motif well designed.Bought them for some one else but decided to keep them myself.

Raccoon Knitted Nepal Animal Hat
Raccoon Knitted Nepal Animal Hat

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 17 Nov 2012
This is exactly as shown. I have bought as a present and I know they will love it. Good quality. Excellent value for price.

Miracle Noodle Shirataki Angel Hair Pasta 150g (Pack of 6)
Miracle Noodle Shirataki Angel Hair Pasta 150g (Pack of 6)

4.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 13 Nov 2012
was apprenhensive about eating tihis. When wasing them they did smell of fish but didn't taste of it when cooked. The texture takes a little bit of getting used to I think. I have eaten with stir fry and a bolognese sauce.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8