Profile for Stephen Luff > Reviews

Content by Stephen Luff
Top Reviewer Ranking: 844

Stephen Luff "Stephen L" (Worthing, Sussex United Kingdom)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Hufa Original Cap Clip for Lens - Red
Hufa Original Cap Clip for Lens - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Small and useful, 22 Nov 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Sometimes the simple small things are really useful. This is a very good item to keep the lens cap secure while our attention is fully taken up with all the camera and filming business at hand.

Philips LED Light Bulb (E27 Edison Screw 6W A60) - Warm White
Philips LED Light Bulb (E27 Edison Screw 6W A60) - Warm White

5.0 out of 5 stars Works very well, 13 Nov 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I decided to slowly replace my bulbs with LED Lights. Standard fit really means there is no fuss or bother you just screw it in and switch it on.

I prefer the light that comes off it. I'm tired of this horrible dull yellow that comes off the other energy efficient bulbs. So I look forward to seeing a difference in winter on the light bills once I've replaced all the bulbs.

Motorola - Moto 360 Smart Watch for Android Devices 4.3 or Higher (Black)
Motorola - Moto 360 Smart Watch for Android Devices 4.3 or Higher (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bundle deal, 28 Oct 2014
This is a great offer. I assume it comes bundled with the nexus 6, nexus 9, Moto VR Headset, 50" curved LG screen as well for the price!

Bocideal New 4 Color Fashion Dot View Flip Leather Case Cover for HTC One 2 M8 (Gold)
Offered by bocideal

2.0 out of 5 stars Dot View case only by appearance doesn't activate the smart view., 22 Oct 2014
This case offers great protection, looks as smart as the picture.

However, it doesn't activate the smartview at all. you can double tap, open the case, nothing happens. So it's a dotview case purely for appearance. It works fine just as a protective case.

The seller is sending me another one, if it works I'll update this review to a much higher rating.

EMERGEN-C Juicy Strawberry Energy Release and Immunity Support Food Supplement - Pack of 16

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little booster pack, 8 Oct 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These little packets are ideal to have around for those times when we get a bit run down. Like now with the seasonal change from Summer to Autumn.

You get two packets of 8 with this order. It would seem a bit expensive for only 16 days, but it does contain a lot of minerals and vitamins. One could use one every other day making the 16 last a month. This would certainly be better than nothing at all.

I'm going to get some for my Mum who is a bit fussy about taking too many tablets. With one drink she has it all done.

I would say if you fall into the category of someone who believes in taking supplements but finds it a drag taking them one by one, this is a neat answer to that.

For myself I will probably continue with what I'm currently taking and take one every other day and skip taking my own single 1000mg Vitamin C for that day.

The taste is fine. It has a slight fizz to it.

I like the idea of a booster sachet for a few days. 16 days daily should see us through a poorly period of being run down.

Oral-B Trizone 2000 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun
Oral-B Trizone 2000 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great improvement with up and down brushing action, 5 Oct 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I've been using a Braun Electric toothbrush for years. A circular one. Recently I was thinking that the action wasn't really getting to the bottom of the teeth as well as it should. I was almost contemplating switching to a manual toothbrush.

I was fortunate enough to be given one of these new brushes to try out. Although it happened days after I replaced my circular brush!

This action is up and down. It makes a massive difference! I really feel my teeth are getting a professional clean every night.

Also the way these brushes work is so clever. It uses the same pin as the circular one yet it manages to move up and down. This is great news for those tempted to try the up and down brushes. It clips onto the existing circular brush pin.

There is a charging light which come on when the battery gets low. My old one didn't have a warning.

There is also a minute timer to let you know how long you've been brushing.

It comes with some extra brushes which have colour rings so that others can us the same base but use a different brush.

There are 4 settings and speeds on the brush. One is slower, another is like a pulse.

This unit comes with only one brush unlike the Oral-B Trizone 4000 which has 4 toothbrush heads. I got the 2000 model so I could have two bases when one runs out of charge.

I am really happy with this brush in every way. Looking after my teeth is a priority. They are certainly looking a lot cleaner and whiter since switching to the new up and down style.

Casea Packing Colorful Galaxy Space Slim View Flip Leather Cover Case For HTC One M8
Offered by Baibest

2.0 out of 5 stars Not giving much protection, 5 Oct 2014
This cover feels like hard cardboard. It will break in your hands pretty easily. The flap is not magnetic and doesn't wrap around the back in a uniformed way which then makes the phone awkward hold and you feel there is not a good grip on it.
The power button gets half covered so it's difficult to turn the phone on.

BISSELL 1430B C3 Pets Multi-Cyclonic Cylinder Vacuum, 25 Litre, 1100 Watt, Grey and Purple

4.0 out of 5 stars Tremendous sucking power, 5 Oct 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This Vacuum Cleaner has tremendous sucking power. There is no point in trying to push it forward. It just won't budge! I've tried looking for different speed settings but there isn't one.
It will pick up the hair from the carpet. We don't have pets but there is still enough tough fluff and human hair to challenge the Bissell.

You do feel that after using it the dust from the carpets are well and truly vacuumed.

I like that it's really quiet. It's a fairly large cleaner and you'd think it would be loud but it's not. So I would call it neighbour friendly.

The suck is powerful enough to lift a small carpet. It lifts the lino floor in the kitchen to the point that actually I don't use it in there.

Once you understand the power and purpose of this cleaner you will then use it for specific purposes. We have a Dyson city for smaller jobs.

We had this medium rug that was just a dust and fluff magnet yet wouldn't release them when vacuumed. We had to use a special manual brush. This Bissell tackles that carpet really well. I'm not saying it comes off in one go but it does a very good job. Considering the suck on this cleaner, where you can lean your full pushing bodyweight forward and the cleaner won't budge, it does a good job on the stubborn carpet. Very thin rugs can't be vacuumed with this. It just lifts them off the floor.

There are a lot of attachments for curtains, cobwebs, skirting boards etc. We haven't tested it on everything. It does a great job on skirting boards and the stairs using a smaller attachment with small brushes on the end. The long reach is really useful.

The unit moves around very easily on the wheels as well. There is a decent amount of cord on it too. We can now plug it in once and do most of the flat. The Dust collector is a decent size too. Although the Bissell is big it's compact and not really heavy.

I would give it 5* if it had another attachment for the carpet that wasn't quite so powerful. Also this is not for a weakling.

Tub of 50 RiTEK F1 - TDK DVD-R 4.7GB 16X Inkjet Printable White Top Full Face spindle 50 pack (EAN 4902030323776)
Offered by Blank-Discs-Com SuperSaver

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality DVDs, 1 Oct 2014
I'm on my 3rd pack of 50 now. I've yet to have one of these DVDs come back from a customer. They take the ink very well from the Printer and look really smart.

I had a problem on my windows 8 Asus Computer writing to a generic disc. But these work perfectly. You just can't match these prices for this quality on the high street.

Oral-B Trizone 4000 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun
Oral-B Trizone 4000 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun

5.0 out of 5 stars Up and down brushing a great improvement to circular, 25 Sep 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

There is also a minute timer to let you know how long you've been brushing.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20