Profile for Stephen Luff > Reviews

Content by Stephen Luff

Stephen Luff "Stephen L" (Worthing, Sussex United Kingdom)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Gillette Fusion Proglide Manual 9 Razor Blades + Razor with Flexball Technology
Gillette Fusion Proglide Manual 9 Razor Blades + Razor with Flexball Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and close shave. Can't ask for more than that., 30 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I wanted to give this new razor a go. Sometimes it's nice to try a change. I also liked that it had quite a few extra blades as it's expensive to buy 4 blades for £8.

The blade cuts really well. I can't tell if the swivel makes much of a difference apart from the fact that it gives a really comfortable and close shave. Can't ask for more than that.

Philips HR1832/41 Viva Collection Compact Juicer, 1.5 Litre, 500 Watt, Red
Philips HR1832/41 Viva Collection Compact Juicer, 1.5 Litre, 500 Watt, Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Three essentials: easy to clean, compact, great taste(juice not juicer!), 20 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
When I read the Product Description I was drawn to the fact it was compact and easy to clean. These are two things that for me, made owning a new juicer another gadget for the kitchen gathering dust in the garage.
True to it's word it was compact and easy to clean. The juice came out beautifully in the end , but I guess that's also how you blend the different things. I felt the price was very reasonable too for what it is.

Airmax Anti Snoring Nasal Dilator
Airmax Anti Snoring Nasal Dilator

3.0 out of 5 stars A possible solution for some., 19 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My Partner tried these for about an hour but found the medium to harsh and stretching. We concluded that the feel of the item would feel too awkward to relax and fall asleep with them in. So our search continues.

Seagate STDZ500400 500 GB 2.5-Inch Seven USB 3.0 External Hard Drive
Seagate STDZ500400 500 GB 2.5-Inch Seven USB 3.0 External Hard Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Seagate steel 7mm is a lovely bit of kit, 12 Mar. 2015
Length:: 3:39 Mins

I really liked this steel external hardrive. It's slim but strong. It looks really interesting and industrial too. It is expensive for a 500gig these days but I feel that if it got a bit knocked about it would survive that. There are times that you want a piece of kit that it up for the job. I've added some more thoughts on my video.

Finish All in One Max Lemon Dishwasher Tablets (Pack of 74)
Finish All in One Max Lemon Dishwasher Tablets (Pack of 74)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good and part of the top of the range, 28 Feb. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
While most of the tablets we've tried tend to do the job, these seemed to be able to not produce the cloudy effect that we tend to get on some of the other brands on glass. Other than that everything else works as we'd like and expect from the finish brand. These tablets are best to get on special when on offer. 74 does last us quite a while as we don't use the machine every day.

Tacwise 50mm Brad Nailer - Air Nail Gun DGN50V
Tacwise 50mm Brad Nailer - Air Nail Gun DGN50V

5.0 out of 5 stars light easy to use. Needs a compressor, 15 Feb. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Once I organised an Air Compressor for this product I was away with a small project to convert some pallets to some bike storage platforms for outdoors. It was light and easy to use. Look forward to my next project.

McAfee Internet Security 2015 - 1 PC (PC) [Frustration-Free Packaging]
McAfee Internet Security 2015 - 1 PC (PC) [Frustration-Free Packaging]

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as last year's., 4 Feb. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I am starting to feel more confident using McAfee again. It runs quietly in the background and gives the necessary protection required. I don't believe that any one product out there can stop everything. But as long as you double check your sources of downloading something it will keep things clean.
I've noticed a new trend of adverts appearing at the top of the search with a very authentic look of a product, but isn't. Google Chrome is a good example, some alternative links look and feel the same but then you've downloaded and installed a high jacked version of chrome, taking you to altered search engines to try and get money from the redirect.

iShoot PL-MIC02 Professional DSLR DV External Stereo Microphone
iShoot PL-MIC02 Professional DSLR DV External Stereo Microphone

4.0 out of 5 stars Good microphone on par with my smartphone microphone., 4 Feb. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I tried out this microphone to work with a smartphone, to make YouTube videos. I compared the quality of the microphone to the in built microphone of my HTC m8. I could not hear a difference listening back through a good pair of headphones.
As I feel the video and audio of the HTC m8 is of a high standard, I give the microphone a 4 star. I've dropped one star as their was some static noise produced, but it came out on both microphones the same in both tests. Also, I was hoping it would be a bit better than my phone microphone, but wasn't.

Philips SW700M/05 Multiroom Speaker with Spotify Connect
Philips SW700M/05 Multiroom Speaker with Spotify Connect

2.0 out of 5 stars A Spotify mess that's costing me double subscriptions that are cancelled., 8 Jan. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I received this product with the hope that it wasn't tied into Spotify premium paid service. Unfortunately it is exclusively tied into Spotify paid service.

I tested the speaker out with a trial version of Spotify premium. It works extremely well. It is a seamless partnership. But I would prefer if I could use it with the free service. I use sound cloud. But had the speaker been free with this unit I would certainly have used Spotify a lot more at home and on my phone as I built up Spotify play lists.
Why 2 stars? Well I cancelled 2 trial accounts on Spotify before the 30 days, the one trial account was cancelled the same day, yet Spotify still charged me for a month and I presume will continue to do so until I manage to undo this mess, so I've paid £19.98 for the privilege of trialling this product.

31-01-2015 update:

As I subscribed paying with paypal I had options to raise a dispute over the payments. Spotify have completely ignored the dispute after 2 weeks and so I had to escalate it. They still not interested to even respond.

09-02-2015 update:

Spotify took a new payment out in February after I tried to cancel everything. So that was 3 payments. Fortunately I managed to resolve it via Spotify directly. So if you get a similar problem forget paypal as a resolution and rather try find the way to resolve through spotify.

Hufa Original Cap Clip for Lens - Red
Hufa Original Cap Clip for Lens - Red
Offered by CameraKing (Shipping from UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Small and useful, 22 Nov. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Sometimes the simple small things are really useful. This is a very good item to keep the lens cap secure while our attention is fully taken up with all the camera and filming business at hand.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20