Profile for Stephen Luff > Reviews

Content by Stephen Luff

Stephen Luff "Stephen L" (Worthing, Sussex United Kingdom)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Teach Yourself Visually Photoshop Elements 13 (Teach Yourself VISUALLY (Tech))
Teach Yourself Visually Photoshop Elements 13 (Teach Yourself VISUALLY (Tech))
by Richard Wentk

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick reference book that's visually presented, 13 April 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I got this book because I've Photoshop elements(older version) and wanted a bit of a refresher on some of the finer points of photo editing.

What I like about this book is you can jump straight in somewhere and have a play. There are lots of dipping points and the book looks like it's really easy to use and therefore makes editing fun. If it's fun then one is more likely to return again to some editing.

I saw this wall texture change, ability which looked very useful to me. There is a quick visual guide to give you an instant impression of how to try something out.

I highly recommend this book to someone returning to editing or just starting out. Elements version I feel is not that critical.

Soft Quality Leather Fan Multi Credit Card Holder Palm Wallet (Deep Pink)
Soft Quality Leather Fan Multi Credit Card Holder Palm Wallet (Deep Pink)
Offered by WALLETS KING

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice colour but bulky and way, way too tight., 8 April 2015
Length:: 3:11 Mins

I thought I'd share a visual impression of this card holder as it's very tight to get the cards in and a video will show what is meant by tight! I've compared it to my current card holder which is a bit boring in black but is actually an excellent card holder.

Nutrifiz Wheatgrass Effervescent Tablets - Pack of 20
Nutrifiz Wheatgrass Effervescent Tablets - Pack of 20

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little drinkable Multi-vitamin and mineral Product., 1 April 2015
Length:: 2:29 Mins

I received these Nutrifiz Wheatgrass Tablets to try out. I like these types of products because they can be a quick boost to a daily regime of supplement taking. Especially on days when we have trained heavy or had a stressful day. I've put together a short video to make things more interesting to listen and watch.

Gillette Fusion Proglide Manual 9 Razor Blades + Razor with Flexball Technology
Gillette Fusion Proglide Manual 9 Razor Blades + Razor with Flexball Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and close shave. Can't ask for more than that., 30 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I wanted to give this new razor a go. Sometimes it's nice to try a change. I also liked that it had quite a few extra blades as it's expensive to buy 4 blades for £8.

The blade cuts really well. I can't tell if the swivel makes much of a difference apart from the fact that it gives a really comfortable and close shave. Can't ask for more than that.

Philips HR1832/41 Viva Collection Compact Juicer, 1.5 Litre, 500 Watt, Red
Philips HR1832/41 Viva Collection Compact Juicer, 1.5 Litre, 500 Watt, Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Three essentials: easy to clean, compact, great taste(juice not juicer!), 20 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
When I read the Product Description I was drawn to the fact it was compact and easy to clean. These are two things that for me, made owning a new juicer another gadget for the kitchen gathering dust in the garage.
True to it's word it was compact and easy to clean. The juice came out beautifully in the end , but I guess that's also how you blend the different things. I felt the price was very reasonable too for what it is.

Airmax Anti Snoring Nasal Dilator
Airmax Anti Snoring Nasal Dilator

3.0 out of 5 stars A possible solution for some., 19 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My Partner tried these for about an hour but found the medium to harsh and stretching. We concluded that the feel of the item would feel too awkward to relax and fall asleep with them in. So our search continues.

Seagate STDZ500400 500 GB 2.5-Inch Seven USB 3.0 External Hard Drive
Seagate STDZ500400 500 GB 2.5-Inch Seven USB 3.0 External Hard Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Seagate steel 7mm is a lovely bit of kit, 12 Mar. 2015
Length:: 3:39 Mins

I really liked this steel external hardrive. It's slim but strong. It looks really interesting and industrial too. It is expensive for a 500gig these days but I feel that if it got a bit knocked about it would survive that. There are times that you want a piece of kit that it up for the job. I've added some more thoughts on my video.

Finish All in One Max Lemon Dishwasher Tablets (Pack of 74)
Finish All in One Max Lemon Dishwasher Tablets (Pack of 74)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good and part of the top of the range, 28 Feb. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
While most of the tablets we've tried tend to do the job, these seemed to be able to not produce the cloudy effect that we tend to get on some of the other brands on glass. Other than that everything else works as we'd like and expect from the finish brand. These tablets are best to get on special when on offer. 74 does last us quite a while as we don't use the machine every day.

Tacwise 50mm Brad Nailer - Air Nail Gun DGN50V
Tacwise 50mm Brad Nailer - Air Nail Gun DGN50V

5.0 out of 5 stars light easy to use. Needs a compressor, 15 Feb. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Once I organised an Air Compressor for this product I was away with a small project to convert some pallets to some bike storage platforms for outdoors. It was light and easy to use. Look forward to my next project.

McAfee Internet Security 2015 - 1 PC (PC) [Frustration-Free Packaging]
McAfee Internet Security 2015 - 1 PC (PC) [Frustration-Free Packaging]

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as last year's., 4 Feb. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I am starting to feel more confident using McAfee again. It runs quietly in the background and gives the necessary protection required. I don't believe that any one product out there can stop everything. But as long as you double check your sources of downloading something it will keep things clean.
I've noticed a new trend of adverts appearing at the top of the search with a very authentic look of a product, but isn't. Google Chrome is a good example, some alternative links look and feel the same but then you've downloaded and installed a high jacked version of chrome, taking you to altered search engines to try and get money from the redirect.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20