Profile for Angelpie > Reviews

Doctor Who Twelfth Doctor Sonic Screwdriver
Doctor Who Twelfth Doctor Sonic Screwdriver
Price: 12.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Sonic, 1 Jan 2013
I bought this for my 3 year old and he loves the screwdriver, it is very similar to the Doctor Who screwdriver from the tvseries so he adores it. Its realistic looking and makes sounds which helps with his imagination. I would recommend this toy to any doctor who lover, it was a great purchase.

Doctor Who: Doctionary (Doctor Who (BBC Hardcover))
Doctor Who: Doctionary (Doctor Who (BBC Hardcover))
by Justin Richards
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 1 Jan 2013
My son absolutely loves this book, he is an avid Doctor Who fan and this contains pictures and information on all the characters you could possibly want. I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys Doctor Who and wants to know more about the items he uses and the creatures and people from the series.

Rafa: My Story
Rafa: My Story
by Rafael Nadal

5.0 out of 5 stars Rafa My Story, 26 Aug 2011
This review is from: Rafa: My Story (Hardcover)
As an avid Rafael Nadal fan I was very impressed with how honest and candid he was with the relationships he has with his family, and the people that have helped mould him into the great champion we all witness on television. His accounts of his childhood and his relationship with Uncle Toni show that he has to endure relentless pressure to stay ontop of his game. This is quite literally Rafa exposed showing he also has insecurities and worries,but who is still the humble true gent we see on t.v.
Unlike so many sports professionals who take for granted what they have Rafa still stays true to his roots in Manacor and his family are always forefront of his mind, an excellent read and I would recommend this to anyone whether you are a tennis fan or not.