Profile for Georgia Jones > Reviews

Content by Georgia Jones

Georgia Jones "Gingernut" (UK)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Servicable yet very stylish, 23 Dec. 2012
Buying without trying is always a risk but I was absolutely thrilled when this jacket arrived because it was even better than I expected. I wanted a warm, hooded duffel and after viewing this item, I decided to go for it. Most duffels are thick but pretty shapeless and not flattering to say the least! THIS ONE has shape, style and looks like an expensive jacket. It's very comfortable, well made and I've worn it nearly every day since it arrived. I highly recommend it. One thing - if you're planning to wear a thick jumper underneath, I would advise buying one size bigger than you normally buy for a jacket.

Gorgeous...Inside and Out
Gorgeous...Inside and Out
by Helen Adams

5.0 out of 5 stars a riveting read, 9 Sept. 2012
This is a great little book - I've read it over and over. Helen writes in a 'down to earth' way and has some super ideas about how to make yourself feel, as the title suggests, 'Gorgeous Inside and Out'. Buy it - you won't regret it!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Results at last !!, 14 Sept. 2011
This is the second brand of Progesterone Cream I have tried and this one really works !! I have only been using it a couple of weeks and I have already stopped having hot flushes, restless nights and I feel less tired too! I highly recommend this product.

Barlean's Organic Oils Barlean's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, 16-Ounce Jar
Barlean's Organic Oils Barlean's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, 16-Ounce Jar
Offered by albert on the go

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST !!, 17 Feb. 2011
Having tried a few other brands of pure coconut oil, I can definitely recommend this one as the VERY BEST. It smells good, feels good and can be used for absolutely everything!! I wonder how I ever got by without it. Don't buy any other brands, buy this one !!!

Lotus Women's Dena Heeled Sandal Black Shiny 2262 4 UK
Lotus Women's Dena Heeled Sandal Black Shiny 2262 4 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality shoes !, 14 April 2010
I was delighted to find these Lotus sandals sold via Amazon. They are comfortable, stylish, smart and durable, everything you expect from the Lotus name . 10/10 for everything.

The Best Christmas ... Ever!
The Best Christmas ... Ever!
Offered by MUSIC-4-THE-MASSES

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best of them all, 10 Dec. 2005
This really lives up to it's name !! You may listen to the rest - but purchase the best !! This album has everything.

Border Music
Border Music
by Robert James Waller
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST of all Waller fans !!, 1 Jan. 2004
Yet another masterpiece from this deeply moving author. For anyone who has had to make decisions on using your head or your heart - this is the book for you. Riveting to the end and be prepared to shed a few tears.