Profile for Gansey Knitter > Reviews

Yoga Tune Up Quickfix Rx Upper & Lower Body DVD
Offered by StressNoMore
Price: 24.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful for pain, 15 Mar 2014
This is an excellent DVD, with good sound clarity and excellent demonstration by Jill. I have fibromyalgia and I was looking for something to help my pain levels. The leg exercises are not very innovative, but overall I am really pleased with the DVD and I will probably get the therapy ball set.

Merrell Men's Archeon Mid Wtpf Lace Up
Merrell Men's Archeon Mid Wtpf Lace Up

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizing and comfort, 27 Oct 2013
I have worn Merrell boots for years and have found them to be the most supportive and comfortable footwear. I expect the size problem - ie having to go up a size. However, not only were these boots too small but too narrow (I compared them to a pair of Chameleon Wraps that are falling to bits and they are significantly narrower at the ankle and these were a women's fit! Also, they aren't really a proper mid boot as they don't even come up to the ankle bone on the inside of the foot.

This is extremely disappointing - I have already returned a female Siren Breeze (bought elsewhere) as insufficiently supportive, but they didn't pinch as much on the inside of the foot.

What on earth is Merrell up to in the sizing? My patience is being sorely tried as a loyal Merrell customer.