Profile for Anne Anderson > Reviews

Content by Anne Anderson

Anne Anderson "sloopy" (aberdeenshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Pure Raspberry Ketones, Green Coffee Bean & Detox DX-10Ā® Cleanse Slimming Pills Multi-Saver Weight Loss Pack | 1 Month Supply | InnopureĀ®
Offered by Get Gorgeous!

4.0 out of 5 stars Feelin great....., 23 April 2015
Was sceptical at first but I have to admit I have noticed some positive changes since I started taking these suppliments.I dont feel bloated after meals anymore,my energy levels have risen and I certainly seem to be getting a much better quality sleep.The weight loss hasn't happened yet but maybe I just need to take them for a little longer but will certainly buy again for the other benefits.

Artbrollies Blue Birds Folding Umbrella
Artbrollies Blue Birds Folding Umbrella
Offered by Gifts Direct 2 U Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this brolly for my daughter and it is beautiful.., 29 Mar. 2015
Bought this brolly for my daughter and it is beautiful......the picture does not do it justice!! As brollies go it is good quality and a must have for all those who like something a little different.

Alki'i Warm Winter Fleece Lounge Pajama Bottom Pants -Holidaypenquin-L
Alki'i Warm Winter Fleece Lounge Pajama Bottom Pants -Holidaypenquin-L
Offered by Feel Good Apparel UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Mar. 2015
Warm and cosy for winter nights and great for just lounging around the house too.

Eating for Goodness Sake
Eating for Goodness Sake
by Scottish Milk Marketing Board

5.0 out of 5 stars Good beginners book, 29 Mar. 2015
Had been looking for a replacement copy of this cook book for years....the recipes are a little old fashioned and simple but they were tasty and you could always add your own twist to them.Good beginners book.

EMMA BRIDGEWATER POTTERY NEW HALF PINT MUG LITTLE OWL 2014
EMMA BRIDGEWATER POTTERY NEW HALF PINT MUG LITTLE OWL 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Nov. 2014
Love Emma Bridgewater mugs...good size for a decent cup of tea

EMMA BRIDGEWATER / MATTHEW RICE "Year In The Country Winter" Tray, Multi-Colour
EMMA BRIDGEWATER / MATTHEW RICE "Year In The Country Winter" Tray, Multi-Colour
Offered by Delicious Designs

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful tray but for the price it would have been ..., 26 Nov. 2014
beautiful tray but for the price it would have been nice if it had its own box when giving as a gift.

Highway To Heaven - The Complete Collection [DVD]
Highway To Heaven - The Complete Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Landon
Offered by Wowudo

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent box set, 20 Aug. 2014
Excellent box set,nice and compact.Some sad moments,some funny,some just make you feel happy and Jonathon played by Micheal Landon makes a brilliant angel who comes to the aid of those who need a little heavanly intervention...oh if only life was that perfect.

Solvite All Purpose Wallpaper Adhesive Decorator's Box
Solvite All Purpose Wallpaper Adhesive Decorator's Box
Offered by E 4 Emporium Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars I always used polycell in the past with excellent results but when I moved house a few years ..., 19 Aug. 2014
Done a lot of decorating in my time and not impressed with this paste.I always used polycell in the past with excellent results but when I moved house a few years ago it was impossible to find in my area so I bought solvite as it had a good rep,alas I had problems getting edges to stick but I didn't think anymore about assuming it must be something to do with the humidity in the house.I bought it again and the same thing happened plus when I got up next morning I had a couple strips of paper which had fallen off the wall.I know its not anything I did wrong as I also had a pack of my usual polycell which I found online after buying this one and the finished results couldn't be more different.The part of my home done with solvite is nothing short of a mess but the other part done with polycell is perfect and it was done in half the time.....need I say more.

Love Is Forever [DVD]
Love Is Forever [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Landon
Offered by CD and DVD Outlet

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best.., 31 July 2014
This review is from: Love Is Forever [DVD] (DVD)
Not the best.....expected better from Micheal Landon,was hoping for a real tear-jerker but it didn't happen ......pretty drab and boring and the picture quality wasn't great.Wouldn't recommend it.

Polycell MSWPA20R Maximum Strength Wallpaper Paste (20 Roll)
Polycell MSWPA20R Maximum Strength Wallpaper Paste (20 Roll)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... before and I'm sure it will give the same excellent results as it always does, 31 July 2014
Have used before and I'm sure it will give the same excellent results as it always does......mixes well and gives good grip.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5