Profile for KMay > Reviews

Content by KMay

KMay "ktreid"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Command Large Picture Hanging Strips, 17206 (Each Pack contains 4 Sets)
Command Large Picture Hanging Strips, 17206 (Each Pack contains 4 Sets)

5.0 out of 5 stars The only way we hang pictures, 19 Mar. 2014
We have hung about 14 pictures around our home using these tiny little pieces of velcro magic. So easy to install and they stop the frames from getting all higgeldy piggeldy - they're especially good for keeping our photo wall straight - the frames of which appeared to slip around every time we looked at it. Perfect for the job.

Bodum Bistro Knife Block, Black
Bodum Bistro Knife Block, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and Stylish, 19 Mar. 2014
I really like this knife block - it currently is home to at least 12 knives in my kitchen of varying sizes. It doesn't fully cover the blade of some of the longer knives but it easily holds them and I don't foresee the bit of blade that shows being a hazard. It looks really great in our kitchen and is very sturdy (even when overloaded!)

BABYBJÖRN Baby Carrier Active (Black/Silver, Cotton Mix)
BABYBJÖRN Baby Carrier Active (Black/Silver, Cotton Mix)

5.0 out of 5 stars Supportive and comfortable - a must have in our house, 30 Dec. 2013
I bought this carrier as a gift because I love my own so much. I was very excited to unpack it for use with my second baby as it's such a fun way to carry him around and it gives him the contact he needs. I wear it out carrying my baby and pushing my toddler in a pram but also have been known to wear it around the house when doing house work.

The straps are very comfortable and supportive, particularly around my lower back where I can have problems. My husband equally enjoys wearing it.

I highly recommend also buying the wind/rain cover as it gives an extra layer of protection when out in the elements!

Ultrasun SPF 20 Sports Clear Gel Formula Once A Day 500ml
Ultrasun SPF 20 Sports Clear Gel Formula Once A Day 500ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Runny but works, 30 Dec. 2013
This sun screen protected my whole family (four adults, one child) for a whole week with some still left over. It is runnier than I expected but in truth that made in easier to go. I would highly recommend it and will likely never use another sun screen again (although I do miss the nicer smell of some of the creams out there!)

Amazon Kindle Touch Lighted Leather Cover, Wine Purple (does not fit Kindle Paperwhite)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pricey but possibly worth it!, 30 Dec. 2013
I love this case, I was frustrated I couldn't use my Kindle in the dark and it solved that problem. It feels nice to hold and is very sturdy and protective. I only gave it four stars because I think it is a *little* expensive (I paid £50) but otherwise I think it's fantastic and would probably buy it again.

Wellgate Perfect Fit Wrist Support Left
Wellgate Perfect Fit Wrist Support Left

5.0 out of 5 stars Supportive, 30 Dec. 2013
I wear this wrist support most nights to ward off a niggling wrist problem (it stops me lying on my wrist awkwardly). The grey colour can get grubby but I have actually put it through the washing machine and drier a few times and it has come up like new.

Baby Shapes 4 Books and Mobile Set
Baby Shapes 4 Books and Mobile Set
by Helen Dorman

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely set of books, 30 Dec. 2013
My baby was captivated by this set of books, he would copy faces (smile, stick out his tongue etc) We used the books a lot.

The mobile isn't the sturdiest and the day I accidentally let him get his hands on it, it didn't last long - although it wasn't the reason I bought the set so I wasn't that disappointed. I would definitely recommend this product for entertaining new babies!

XMI X-Mini II 2nd Generation Capsule Speaker with 3.5mm Jack Compatible with iPhone/iPad/iPod/Smartphones/Tablets/MP3 Player/Laptop - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be a little more hard wearing and louder, 30 Dec. 2013
To be fair, this speaker got quite a lot of use in our house - it has started to fall apart a little (the cable is wearing and a part of the logo plastic snapped although this does not affect the workings of the speaker). It could be louder, it can't compete that well with a lot of ambient noise, but the portability is nice.

Not A Stick
Not A Stick
by Antoinette Portis

5.0 out of 5 stars Not not-a-box but still good, 30 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Not A Stick (Paperback)
I bought this book based not the awesomeness of Not A Box. Although not quite as fun as the first I still think it's a fabulous book and I really enjoy reading it to my kids.

Not a Box Board Book
Not a Box Board Book
by Antoinette Portis
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite Book, 30 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Not a Box Board Book (Board book)
This book is so great, the author really has captured an original way to explore imagination and wonder. It's the go-to book in our house and the one my son actually picks up to 'read' himself (he almost knows all the words from hearing it so often)

The actual book is durable well made.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4