Profile for Davin > Reviews

Davin

Official Men's Short Sleeve T-Shirt Black negro -  Black - M
Official Men's Short Sleeve T-Shirt Black negro - Black - M

5.0 out of 5 stars The dark knight, 2 May 2013
Awesome t-shirt I'm a big big batman fan and this fits very well and the quality of material is great.

Vic Firth Jojo Mayer Signature American Hickory Wood Tip Drumsticks
Vic Firth Jojo Mayer Signature American Hickory Wood Tip Drumsticks

5.0 out of 5 stars The one,the only...jojo Mayer sticks!, 2 May 2013
Incredible sticks developed by jojo,like his hands mines are also small which makes this stick perfect for me.I hit hard and play rock and all types of music but these sticks seem to take quite a beating. The jojo Mayer sticks are now my preference along with the 5b classics...if you have smaller hands and are a small build..I would recommend these sticks to you.plus the white coating on the sticks look way cool.:)

Vic Firth 5B American Hickory Wood Tip Drumstick
Vic Firth 5B American Hickory Wood Tip Drumstick

5.0 out of 5 stars Only the best...vic firth, 22 Jan. 2013
I've been a drummer for 14 years now and have always used other sticks until I decided to try a pair of vic firth 5b sticks.as soon as I began playing I knew straight away that these were the perfect sticks for me...these sticks have fantastic response and feel.buy a pair and I swear you'll play these for the rest of your life.