Profile for M. D. Tucker > Reviews

Content by M. D. Tucker

M. D. Tucker "MDT Esq" (Chippenham, Wilts., UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Cheek to Cheek
Cheek to Cheek

5.0 out of 5 stars Now you has jazz!, 16 Nov 2014
This review is from: Cheek to Cheek (Audio CD)
I was impressed with Lady G on an earlier Tony Bennett duets album. She really has a feel for the jazz. Great album.

Influence 2: The Man I Am
Influence 2: The Man I Am
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Country as I like it., 16 Nov 2014
Some favourite songs from a reliable performer.

The Red Album
The Red Album

5.0 out of 5 stars No misses on this CD, 11 Oct 2014
This review is from: The Red Album (Audio CD)
Terrific trio. I especially loved the 1952 Vincent track. Took me back to a time when I had to get a lift with a fellow apprentice who drove one. Amazingly I survived to tell the tale.

Eternal
Eternal

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Music, 11 Oct 2014
This review is from: Eternal (Audio CD)
Great music.

Quarry in the Middle (Hard Case Crime) (Hard Case Crime Novels)
Quarry in the Middle (Hard Case Crime) (Hard Case Crime Novels)
by Max Allan Collins
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pulp fiction which took me back 50 years to ..., 28 Aug 2014
Great pulp fiction which took me back 50 years to the time I discovered Mickey Spillane. The next in the series will be ordered soon.

6 x Woven Classic Cotton Blend Loose Boxer Shorts with Elastic Waist Band Underwear Size:Large
Offered by World of Hosiery

5.0 out of 5 stars Best boxers for a very long time, 22 Aug 2014
These boxers were received after a long battle with a major UK supplier who had advertised their product as a cotton/polyester mix but supplied 100% cotton. After three returns annd many premium rate calls I gave up and did what I should have done in the first place. A quick search on Amazon, a quick find of the right product, an order with a couple of clicks, the items I wanted delivered in a couple of days (not the couple of weeks I'd got used to), and shorts which are as described and are very comfortable. Many thanks.

Remington SP-390 F5790 Replacement Mens Shaver Foil & Cutter Pack
Remington SP-390 F5790 Replacement Mens Shaver Foil & Cutter Pack
Offered by Five Star

5.0 out of 5 stars Shaver is now as good as new., 28 July 2014
My old shaver had got rather worn and some of the foil holes had grown. The new ones fitted well and provided a better grip for the plastic protection cover. What's more I finally used up an ancient bottle of lubricant for shavers and have started using WD40. It works well if you clean the cutters and foil with hot water every time the shaver needs a recharge and I reckon it provides a built in manly after shave too.

Inkjet printer cleaning fluid bottle of 100ml un clog your print head keep your printer running smooth. Cleaning cartridge flush UK made quality cleaner. suitable for Epson Canon Brother HP Lexmark and all inkjet printers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than a new printer, 28 July 2014
I needed more fluid for a cleaning kit I have had for a few years as we have an oldish Epson printer which sometimes gets itself clogged. A small squirt of this stuff soon relolves the problem. (The original kit had a sort of syringe but a cotton wool bud stick works well too)

Carter Girl
Carter Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars Great music., 23 May 2014
This review is from: Carter Girl (Audio CD)
I bought this CD on the strength of a magazine review and the guest appearances of artists I know and love.( Elizabeth Cook, Willie Nelson, Vince Gill, Kris Kristopherson and various Carter / Cash family members. I am pleased that I did, It's a terrific CD and Carlene is now on my list of favourites too.

Leyton Lighting T4 Ultrasilm low energy fluorescent fitting (276mm, warm white, LL6T4)

5.0 out of 5 stars A small light great for book case and display cabinet applications, 23 May 2014
Following the failure of an old incandescent tube fitting (its safety interlock mechanism was really unfit for purpose as one was more likely to electrocute oneself trying to get the thing to allow the newly fitted bulb to work than save you from anything untoward) I decided to fit a low nergy fluorescent device and selected this one. The mounting brackets (choice of two types included) were ideal although I did have a bit of a problem fitting them as I had to screw them on a vertical 'valance' at the front of a display cabinet. It involved the use of a hand held mirror and screwing in the wrong direction with my left hand. Tricky as I'm right handed. Nevertheless the job was done and my wife was far enough away to miss my running commentary. It is a great light and does the job perfectly. And it's only six watts saving 294 watts!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5