Profile for mr matthew rich > Reviews

Content by mr matthew rich

mr matthew rich

Beautiful Bitch (The Beautiful Series)
Beautiful Bitch (The Beautiful Series)

3.0 out of 5 stars Was so disappointed, 3 Aug 2014
This was supposed to be a follow on story to Beautiful Bastard which I enjoyed so much and couldn't out down, however it couldn't believe how short this story actually was, I thought the % counter on my kindle has gone up the shoot as it couldn't possibly be right! but it was! the story was good but just getting going I thought when it ended very abruptly! I'd like to hope that the next book in the series doesn't end quite this way! plus why does it have a chapter of the first book at the end? Surely anyone reading a series would do it in order so anyone reading Beautiful Bitch would have already read that book?

Beautiful Bastard
Beautiful Bastard
by Christina Lauren

5.0 out of 5 stars Ladies, come and meet Bennett!, 25 July 2014
This review is from: Beautiful Bastard (Paperback)
Loved this book so much, I couldn't put it down! I'm excited to see that there are two more books in the series too so have downloaded them!

Fueled (The Driven Trilogy Book 2)
Fueled (The Driven Trilogy Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Move over Mr Grey there's a new book boyfriend in town!, 25 July 2014
Colton, Colton, Colton, oh how I wish you were real! Such a fabulous book, I devoured it in two days (I have kids otherwise it would have been shorter!) the excitement and build up to the whole story was amazing, I cannot stand Tawny and I love Ryles and Colton!!! Kirsty Bromberg really excelled with this one!

Hudson: 4 (Fixed)
Hudson: 4 (Fixed)
by Laurelin Paige

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok so I'm currently at 58% and I'm bored! bored of reading the exact same story that ..., 25 July 2014
This review is from: Hudson: 4 (Fixed) (Paperback)
Ok so I'm currently at 58% and I'm bored! bored of reading the exact same story that I read in three books over again. It's nice to have some gaps filled in from his POV but honestly I don't think it's enough to grab my attention, I will finish the book, just not with the same hunger that I did the original trilogy.