Profile for christine watkins > Reviews

CLEAR GROOVE - Advanced Vinyl Record Cleaner
Offered by Net Utopia
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Groovey cleaner, 17 Dec 2013
Delivered in good time, Performs as expected. No problems with the spray mechanism as described by other reviewers. The cloths are ideal.

Afro-Cuban Percussion Guide, Bk 2: Carnaval
Afro-Cuban Percussion Guide, Bk 2: Carnaval
by Kirk Brundage
Price: 11.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what the doctor ordered, 13 Nov 2013
Purchased as a requested Christmas present for someone who knows what it takes when it comes to Samba and Latin percussion. He helps to run a band and provides personal drumming lessons and he is delighted with it.

SLx 8 Way Signal Distribution Amplifier with digital bypass
SLx 8 Way Signal Distribution Amplifier with digital bypass
Offered by THE ELECTRICAL SHOP
Price: 14.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Gives me more telys than I could have ever dreamed of., 13 Nov 2013
Great money saving over buying from the DIY outlets on the high street. Mine has been istalled for one year and no problems.

Escapades
Escapades
Price: 12.51

5.0 out of 5 stars What else would you expect from Dreadzone, 13 Nov 2013
This review is from: Escapades (Audio CD)
The same high standard and a great mix of of new ideas with shades of the old Dreadzone always present.

Last Will and Testament Forms - 2013 Update
Last Will and Testament Forms - 2013 Update
Offered by AbbeyShake
Price: 0.67

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple, money saving way of creating a will., 13 Nov 2013
I visited on line Will sites to get a basic understanding of the sort of content that is required in a Will. I even filled out some on line forms but did not make the application. I used this process to help me understand exactly what I wanted in my will and incorporated it into my Last Will and Testament Forms. For example if you have a spouse consider implications if you both dies at the same time. My will is simple and my wife has used the same forms and it works well for us.