ARRAY(0xa7669db0)

Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Miadomodo VBHK01 1st Adjustable Stool with Wheels 63 - 86 cm Synthetic Leather Choose from Various Colours beige
Offered by JAGO24 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 29 Sep 2013
Bought as a birthday present for my gdaughter, she is delighted with stool. The stool arrived in good time, was very easy to assemble, the range of height adjustment is impressive as is the quality. I had intended purchasing a more expensive stool but decided to purchase the Jago after comparing a number of reviews for other stools, what a good decision.

Starting Fishing (Usborne First Skills)
Starting Fishing (Usborne First Skills)
by Fiona Patchett
Price: 3.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Starting Fishing (Usborne First Skills), 26 Aug 2013
I bought this book for my 7 year old grandson who has decided to take up fishing. An excellent and informative book not only for him but also for me! A very well laid out and colourful book with good illustrations, particularly the diagrams showing how to tie various types of fishing knots.

German Phrasebook (Collins Gem) (German Edition)
German Phrasebook (Collins Gem) (German Edition)
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Travel speak, 8 May 2013
As a frequent holidaymaker I am a big fan of Collins Phrase books and never travel abroad without one. Later this year I shall be visiting Germany for the first time and therefore needed to purchase the German Phrase Book. The fact that Collins Phrase Books are available to download is a real bonus, as I always have my Kindle readily to hand both at home and abroad.

Blues Brothers 2000
Blues Brothers 2000
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Blues Brothers Rock, 8 May 2013
This review is from: Blues Brothers 2000 (Audio CD)
Fantastic, the CD is in permanent residence in the car's player. It is a great help in introducing the grandkids to proper music!

Playfair Cricket Annual 2013
Playfair Cricket Annual 2013
by Ian Marshall
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't like cricket , I love it.!, 8 May 2013
I'm a member of Lancashire County Cricket Club and purchase the Playfair Annual each season. It's a mine of information, particularly the pen portraits of the players, and a must have book for me when at Old Trafford and when watching live matches on Sky.

Harriton Men's 6.5 oz. Long-Sleeve Denim Shirt, Light Denim, L
Harriton Men's 6.5 oz. Long-Sleeve Denim Shirt, Light Denim, L
Offered by HiveTees
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shirt, 8 May 2013
I had been looking for a replacement for my old go to denim shirt, which was about to disintegrate, for some time when I found this one on Amazon. I'm really pleased with my purchase, it is exactly what I had been searching for and was delivered well inside the quoted delivery period.

Tom Franks Mens Grey Blue & White Checked Brushed Cotton Flannel Shirt Large
Tom Franks Mens Grey Blue & White Checked Brushed Cotton Flannel Shirt Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 28 Mar 2013
Prior to making my purchase I read the reviews. The comments regarding sizing were correct, having received my shirt I agree that it is advisable to order the next size above as I did. I ordered a LARGE which even so I find is a somewhat snug fit, I'm happy with that as it's ideal for wearing under a sweater.

Really Easy Piano: Blues
Really Easy Piano: Blues
by Collectif
Price: 8.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Easy Piano, 28 Mar 2013
Having recently returned to playing the piano after many years break I find this series of books ideal. In a very short length of time these books enable one to play to a very enjoyable level. In my case they have fully rekindled my love of playing and my desire to continue to improve.*

* (See my review of Bill Hilton's 'How to Really Play the Piano)

Fluff Original Marshmallow Fluff 213 g (Pack of 4)
Fluff Original Marshmallow Fluff 213 g (Pack of 4)
Offered by AmericanFoodCompany
Price: 6.48

3.0 out of 5 stars Something for the Grand kids, 28 Mar 2013
My grandchildren love this, with one exception, the rest of the family find it rather too sweet. The exception being fluff and peanut butter sandwiches as recommended on the jar. My granddaughter has recently 'discovered' baking and finds fluff an indispensable topping for her cup cakes.

How To Really Play The Piano: The Stuff Your Teacher Never Taught You
How To Really Play The Piano: The Stuff Your Teacher Never Taught You
by Bill Hilton
Price: 14.50

5.0 out of 5 stars How to Really Play the Piano, 28 Mar 2013
Having had many years break from classical lessons in the 1960's I decided to take up the piano once again. This particular book by Bill Hilton is just what I was looking for, as the notes on the cover state it is about playing the instrument for fun. The layout of the book is extremely clear as is the narrative and coupled with reference to Bill Hilton's website and his innumerable clips on YouTube my playing has progressed well in advance of my expectations.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6