Profile for Sten Woking > Reviews

Roman Holiday (Special Edition) [DVD] [1953]
Roman Holiday (Special Edition) [DVD] [1953]
Dvd ~ Audrey Hepburn

5.0 out of 5 stars A funny favorite film, 7 Jun 2014
Bought to replace my old video tape version, the picture and sound are obviously much better. Always liked the film, it's funny and depicts behaviour and relationships rarely found in modern romantic comedies, not innocent but more realistic I'd say, with an ending which brings one back to real life.

SAMSUNG LTN156AT24-T01 LTN156AT24-P01 LTN156AT24-P02 LTN156AT24-803 15.6" LAPTOP SCREEN
Offered by Accupart Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I Recomend this seller, 7 Jun 2014
This screen was required as a replacement for a customer's broken laptop screen. Perfectly matched the original and arrived safely and promptly, as promised.

LP156WH4 (TL)(Q2) LG NEW 15.6" HD LED LCD Laptop Screen/Display LP156WH4-TLQ2
LP156WH4 (TL)(Q2) LG NEW 15.6" HD LED LCD Laptop Screen/Display LP156WH4-TLQ2
Offered by AnalogicComputers

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend this seller, 7 Jun 2014
Screen bought for a customer repair. Perfect replacement for a broken screen, arrived safely before due date enabling repair completion on time.

Viking Scirocco 700c Gents 53cm
Viking Scirocco 700c Gents 53cm
Offered by Parkers of Bolton

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Bike, bought as a present, 3 Mar 2014
Bought this for my grandson, he's very pleased with it. So my experience is primarily its assembly, which was simple. All the parts were there, my only comment would be regarding the tools supplied. I had to use one of my own Allen Keys (Hexagonal Keys) as the one supplied did not fit all parts required but otherwise the bike assembled quickly and completely. A check of brakes, gears etc., showed no adjustments required apart from saddle height. Have to buy a pump, although the tyres arrived inflated to some extent. Very pleased with the helmet provided free as part of the deal, this really helped encourage grandson to wear one. Amused at the primitive bell, but it works so technology has moved on since my bike days!

Obviously, you'll have to buy additional tools and lubricants etc. anyway for maintenance. The manual looks rather frugal, but its adequate.

Duracell DL2032 - 3V Coin Cell (1 Pack)
Duracell DL2032 - 3V Coin Cell (1 Pack)
Offered by BargainShop_London

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality components at a reasonable price, 6 Aug 2013
Bought for installation in my computer and a couple of other applications. What can one say, work perfectly and saved me money on locally bought items.

Western Digital WD1600AAJB 160GB 3.5 inch IDE Hard Drive
Western Digital WD1600AAJB 160GB 3.5 inch IDE Hard Drive
Offered by Digital Components Ltd (dclstore)

4.0 out of 5 stars A quality replacement, 6 Aug 2013
Bought to replace small IDE Hard Drive in my somewhat ancient computer. 160GB is quite enough for my purposes, it saves using IDE/SATA convertor and is a quality new HDD. No problems at all in installation. No special setting up required with my Windows 7 machine.

mercury Antistatic Wrist Band
mercury Antistatic Wrist Band
Offered by MHP Distribution

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful product, 6 Aug 2013
Bought this to do some work on my PC and found it quite convenient for the small job. Think however I'll require more sophisticated protection for construction work I intend to undertake.

Eseller Direct - CPU Cooling Fan for HP Compaq Pavilion G4 G6 G7 AMD Series - P/N 646578-001 606609-001
Offered by Eseller Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent replacement for the original, 6 Aug 2013
Bought this for someone else to fit into a laptop. no problems at all, works perfectly. Some of these replacement components seem a lighter construction to the original, but this is probably to be expected as technology moves on and costs are cut.

Laptone Wireless Internet USB Adaptor WiFi Dongle 300Mbps For Windows 8 / Win 7 / XP / Vista
Offered by Altec UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Reliable product, does what it says., 6 Aug 2013
This WiFi dongle does as advertised, patched my desk Windows 7 PC into all my local signals. I did find it sensitive to power requirement, on my computer it worked best when connected through a powered hub. However, my OEM machine USB connections are known light on power.

Build Your Own Computer: The Complete Step-by-step Manual to Constructing a PC That's Right for You
by Kyle MacRae

4.0 out of 5 stars An essential publication for begginers in computer construction, 14 Jun 2013
I've used these Haynes publications before, and like their Car Manuals they provide a very practical guide, easy to read, and with computers a ready made introduction to current technology which one can build-up on. I'll probably 'love it' when I've had a chance to use it! Important to ensure you have the latest available edition though.

Page: 1 | 2