Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
You Only Love Twice (Masters and Mercenaries Book 8)
You Only Love Twice (Masters and Mercenaries Book 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Die hard with extra's, 21 Feb. 2015
Another superb read, just love the macho indestructability of the team members. Reminds me of the
Die Hard series with extra's !!!!.
Long may it continue

Broken Dolls (Jefferson Winter Book 1)
Broken Dolls (Jefferson Winter Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Brilliant, 19 April 2014
This is an author I will watch for and be happy to pay a proper fee to read,
The book hooks you in right from the beginning to the last page, helped enormously
by the strength and likability of all of the characters. Hope the next book in the series
is just as entertaining.

Convicted: Book 3 of the Consequences Series
Convicted: Book 3 of the Consequences Series

3.0 out of 5 stars Toooo long, 22 Jan. 2014
Loved the first two books, however the third took me over a week to wade through. I found myself
missing lots of descriptive paragraphs, to try and get to the pertinent parts. However when the story
eventually got where it had promised it was going it felt rushed and most unsatisfying on so many levels.
There was little real explanation of Amber's behaviour etc. etc. and how any credibility could be given to Emily's
apparent control of Clare's whole medical treatment plan is completely baffling (maybe it's a USA thing).
I am not going to comment on the Sophia side line as it was about 1 line!!!
Just feel disappointed.
However I do believe that Ms Roming has a real talent and hope that there are other books to follow.

Gringa - A Love Story (Complete Series books 1-4)
Gringa - A Love Story (Complete Series books 1-4)

2.0 out of 5 stars Just didn't like it at all, 29 Nov. 2013
I couldn't warm to any of the characters, Mr Alpha was a bully who killed and
raped. The father, step sister and mother are all truly a dysfunctional bunch who did
nothing to help our poor heroine.
We are then expected to take it that they fell in love after he shot her 3 times and left her for dead, then
subsequently kidnapped and raped her when she wasn't dead!!
Hell would freeze over first!
Please give some redeeming features to your Alpha male, and not just that he has a shave
and puts new clothes on and becomes a good boy near the end.

Fire After Dark (After Dark Book 1): After Dark Book 1
Fire After Dark (After Dark Book 1): After Dark Book 1

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful female character, 14 Oct. 2013
Disliked this book almost from the beginning. When the female lead starts stalking a guy she has only seen
in an apartment opposite the one she is staying in, signals strong warnings to me about what is ahead.

I should have listened to my early warning signals and stopped reading at that point, however
I persevered but gave up about half way through, the pace of the book was slow and mundane and frankly
embarrassing (I can't think of any self respecting 20+ aged women acting in this way).
The female character remained without merit (in my humble opinion)

All three books returned to Amazon for refund

There is No Light in Darkness (Darkness #1)
There is No Light in Darkness (Darkness #1)

5.0 out of 5 stars So much more than a romance., 16 Jun. 2013
I really enjoyed this book it has suspense and romance in buckets with lots of twists and the odd curve ball, the pace of the book is perfect and the intricate web that has been spun left me reading till 02.00hrs!!! I am so grateful that I didn't find this book prior to the second and final book having been released.

JET
JET

5.0 out of 5 stars High energy, 10 May 2013
This review is from: JET (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book. Lots of action and suspense to keep you wanting to keep reading , I was truely sad to get to the end
of this one. I will certainly purchase book 2 in the series and hope it remains high octane.

A Reason To Kill (DI Matt Barnes Book 1)
A Reason To Kill (DI Matt Barnes Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 4 May 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this book, great characters and a gripping story from start to finish. Really enjoyed the
way the author allowed all of the lead characters to be telling the story from their point of view,
Will def read more from this author.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 4, 2013 7:06 PM BST

Suffer
Suffer

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting, sad and heart warming, 18 April 2013
This review is from: Suffer (Kindle Edition)
A book with some really strong and painful images of murder in the worst possible way written with flare and passion. Truelly
strong characters with grit and determination. I do hope that this is the first in a series of books with the same strong
characters portraying the rights of victims and fighting for them.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 5, 2013 5:50 PM BST

Truth: Book 2 of the Consequences Series
Truth: Book 2 of the Consequences Series

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 18 April 2013
I can't recommend this book highly enough, I lost two days of my life reading it and
consider it well worth it.It certainly gives you an undestanding of Stockholm syndrome
and all of is ramifications. My only disappointment is that the 3rd book isn't in publication
yet, as the second book was equally compulsive reading.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4