Profile for A Customer > Reviews

Content by A Customer

A Customer

Honour of the Grave (Warhammer: Angelika Fleischer)
Honour of the Grave (Warhammer: Angelika Fleischer)
by Robin D. Laws

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
A true Warhammer classic

A Game of Battleships (Space Captain Smith)
A Game of Battleships (Space Captain Smith)
by Toby Frost

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 19 Aug 2013
An outstanding book and incredibly funny; barely a page goes by that something's not being mocked. In my opinion Toby Frosts best book by far, though the first three are incredible books too. If you like Science Fiction and Comedy (and the British Space empire!), then this is the book for you. I've no doubt these'll be classics before to long. Would definitely recommend.

Nocturnal
Nocturnal
by Scott Sigler

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best book ive read in a long time!, 12 Jan 2013
This review is from: Nocturnal (Paperback)
Scott Sigler is an amazing author. I got that impression barely a few pages into the book. The characters are really well written and easy to connect with, the descriptions are described in a more simplistic way than some, but the images he creates are so fleshed out its unbelievable, and the plot is, I thought, original.

I wont go into much detail since plenty other reviews already have done, but I will say this novel is one of the best ive read in a really long time. Its been added to my list of favourites thats for sure. I'd reccommend this book to almost anyone, but if your particuarly interested in mystery and horror then this is the book for you.

New Mens AZTEC BASIC Designer Regular Fit Jeans
New Mens AZTEC BASIC Designer Regular Fit Jeans
Price: £9.74 - £17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased., 9 Jan 2013
I recieved the item promptly and was very happy with my purchase. Good quality jeans for a low price. I would recommend.