Profile for Emily > Reviews

Harry Hill's TV Burp Book
Harry Hill's TV Burp Book
by Harry Hill

5.0 out of 5 stars Chippy Chips!!!, 3 Oct. 2010
I absoloutly love TV burp, and this book is a perfect collection of the TV series. Like other reviewers said, perhaps kids under 11 wouldn't find it funny as there are a few "adult humour" parts to it, but overall, a fantastic read. Harry has a dig at people from the likes of Prince Charles to Ant and Dec and coronation street. Particularly liked the "Bear Grylls: How to survive in a 5 star hotel" page and the illustration of the national television awards after party. If you like Tv Burp, you've gotta give this a try - there's only one way to find out...

Ukdapper - Sony NPFH100, H Series InfoLITHIUM Stamina Rechargeable Battery for Compatible Sony Camcorders

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than my apple ones!, 19 Sept. 2010
Bought these as a replacement for my original apple ones, and so far haven't been disappointed. If anything, they are comfier than the apple ones, as the "marshmallows" are made from memory foam. You do have to push them into your ear more, due to the fact they are "in ear" ones but a perfect match for my red iPod nano. You do get used to the feeling of them. The marshamallows come in 2 different sizes too, so they fit everyone. Very comfy and look great. If you have a red iPod, get these!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 13, 2011 7:09 PM BST

CupCake Bookends
CupCake Bookends

4.0 out of 5 stars Cutest bookends ever!, 26 Aug. 2010
This review is from: CupCake Bookends (Toy)
These bookends arrived yesterday, and I'm very pleased with them. The pale pink colour is a perfect match for my bedroom and they do the job, which is the main thing. If I was being a bit picky, the paintwork could've been done a bit neater, and I thought they'd be bigger than what they were, but overall I'm very pleased.

Wittner Classic Mahogany Effect Metronome
Wittner Classic Mahogany Effect Metronome

5.0 out of 5 stars A very useful item!, 20 Aug. 2010
I bought this metronome to help me with my Piano playing (I use it for practicing scales) and it arrived very well packaged. You sinply insert a little winding key into the side, give it a turn, and it's ready for use. Although it isn't used often, so far I've had no problems with it and the mahogany finish matches in with the rest of our furniture! A useful piece of equipment for anyone who plays a musical instrument.

Hinged Earring Screen/ Holder / 125 Pairs/ New
Hinged Earring Screen/ Holder / 125 Pairs/ New

5.0 out of 5 stars Overall, very pleased, 20 Aug. 2010
Bought this earring holder a couple of weeks ago for me and my mum to share (as it holds so many earrings) and we're both very happy with it. The only thing is that some of the holes weren't quite drilled in properly, but it was only the odd one. It was a lot bigger than we expected, so if you have lots of earrings it is ideal. Would highly recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7