Profile for E. Loyden > Reviews

Content by E. Loyden

E. Loyden (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Motorola Moto G 5-Inch (2nd Gen UK Stock) Dual Sim 8GB SIM-Free Smartphone Black - Discontinued by Manufacturer
Offered by Fusion Electronics

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the best android phones in lowest price range, 11 April 2016
I would recommend Moto G just for camera alone. At such a low price, I've never bought a camera cheaper that has taken such good photos. For me personally, the Moto G is a very easy phone to understand. I haven't used all the facilities available as I am new to computer technology. I mainly use my phone for emails, text, what's app, Skype and buying online. So far, I have not had any problems. I'm am looking forward to discovering it's full capabilities.

Cold Comfort Farm [DVD]
Cold Comfort Farm [DVD]
Dvd ~ Eileen Atkins

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth watching so get the popcorn ready, 5 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Cold Comfort Farm [DVD] (DVD)
Saw how low the price was and had to give as stocking filler for my husband. It's a lovely film which we had already seen some years back. A young Kate Beckinsdale in one of her best roles. Brilliant cast and very funny delightful film.

THE AMBER ORCHID WOMENS LADIES CHECKED KNITTED WINTER TARTAN CAPE STYLISHED PONCHO MUTI COLOUR ONE SIZE
Offered by Love My Fashions®

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with item, 15 Nov. 2015
Very pleased with item. Colours are lovely and considering the low price the quality is also very good. Great with leggings and boots

Genuine Sony Ericson 1200mAh AN400 Usb Car Charger adapter with micro usb data Cable for Sony Xperia Z1,L,M Black

5.0 out of 5 stars This has proved to be very useful on our drving/camping holidays for charging phones etc whilts ..., 15 Nov. 2015
This has proved to be very useful on our drving/camping holidays for charging phones etc whilts on the go. Excellent price too.

A Guide to French Grammar
A Guide to French Grammar
by Stanley Prince

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for beginners, 15 Nov. 2015
As a beginner to the French language, I found this book to be very helpful and easy to follow. Would recommend.

Slate Grey Polka Dotty Wipe Clean Tablecloth Vinyl by Karina Home 200cm x 137cm
Slate Grey Polka Dotty Wipe Clean Tablecloth Vinyl by Karina Home 200cm x 137cm
Offered by Karina Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty well made affordable tablecloth, 15 Nov. 2015
Bought this wipeable tablecloth as my cloth ones were constantly getting food and wine stains. Love it. So easy to keep clean, a really good price and we'll made. Three of my friends have already asked where I purchased it from and plan to order in different colours.

01 OUTSHINE SHINE 100ML
01 OUTSHINE SHINE 100ML
Offered by LookBeautiful

3.0 out of 5 stars Its Okay, 28 Jan. 2015
Used it once but did not feel it made any great difference

JBL On Stage IIIP Portable Loudspeaker Dock for iPod and iPhone 3G (Remote Control - Battery or A/C )

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item for great price, 28 Jan. 2015
This has to be one of the best low cost Dock/Speakers that I have invested. Sound quality is very good. Lots of friends shocked to hear how
reasonable the price was

6 Pk Mens Pierre Calvini Luxury Stripe Cotton Rich Sock 6-11 UK
6 Pk Mens Pierre Calvini Luxury Stripe Cotton Rich Sock 6-11 UK
Offered by SMG UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for gift, 28 Jan. 2015
Gave as a christmas gift and which was well recieved

Philips NT9110 Nose Hair Trimmer