Profile for Daniel Corbu > Reviews

Dynamode USB Sound Card 7
Dynamode USB Sound Card 7
Offered by cheap4uk

5.0 out of 5 stars good product., 1 Mar 2013
Good product. do not know about the 7.1 thing, but I am impressed with the work it is doing. Sound is high and clear. Cheap as well.

3.85m Telescopic Ladder with Unique Integral Safety Stabiliser and Heavy Duty Carry Bag
Offered by Popamazing UK Shipping

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, 1 Mar 2013
Amazing product; One of my best acquisitions ever. You do not need much storage space for it. Durable and tall, does it's job perfectly. I could not of made a better decision in buying a ladder. Great invention.

Exectuve Recling ExtraPadded Cream Color Office Chair
Exectuve Recling ExtraPadded Cream Color Office Chair
Offered by Meriden Furniture

3.0 out of 5 stars It is OK, 1 Mar 2013
It is a good product, though not the most comfortable. I would chose other next time, as I spend a lot of time on it and I get some back issues.

Neet® - 3 Port HDMI AUTO SWITCH BOX with REMOTE - 3x1 HUB (3 way input 1 output) - 1080p Full HD - v1.3b HDMI Switcher
Offered by Neet Cables

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, 1 Mar 2013
Amazing product. Does it's job very well. Does not do magic tricks, but it surely does the magic it is intended. Would recommend.

Crown Kinect Sensor Camera TV Mount (Xbox360)
Crown Kinect Sensor Camera TV Mount (Xbox360)
Offered by Mayflower Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 1 Mar 2013
Good product, does what intended and does it well. Good fit and fix. I like it and I can recommend it confidently.

LEGO Brick Clock (Red)
LEGO Brick Clock (Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 1 Mar 2013
This review is from: LEGO Brick Clock (Red) (Watch)
Good product for older kids, The only thing I hate about it is that the light does not stay on forever. It is timed, so after few seconds it goes off.

Clatronic KM-3421 Food Dough Mixer Meat Mincer
Clatronic KM-3421 Food Dough Mixer Meat Mincer

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 1 Mar 2013
Would recommend for people who do not want to waste time doing this manually. Good product which does a great job.

York 20kg Cast Iron Dumbbell Set and Case
York 20kg Cast Iron Dumbbell Set and Case

5.0 out of 5 stars I like these dumbells a lot, 1 Mar 2013
I like these dumbells a lot for what I have paid. Though 20kg is divided in 2, so each hand would be 10kg. So 2 boxes of this, a total of 40kg would do.

Authentic RDX Gel Weight lifting body building gloves Gym Fitness straps leather Workout, Large
Offered by B2Fitness

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and useful, 1 Mar 2013
Good quality and useful gloves. I have a medium-big hand and M would suit best. Good grip and good fit.

Astone Fitness 0013964059472 Complete Chin Up Bar
Astone Fitness 0013964059472 Complete Chin Up Bar

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 1 Mar 2013
I would definitely recommend this to anyone. Anyone I said. Good to have around the house, if used. Amazing product and also very resistant. I use it quite often and I am impressed. Did not expect it to be that good.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5