Profile for Flying Bird > Reviews

Content by Flying Bird

Flying Bird

Samsung Compact Micro USB 3 Pin UK Mains Charger Compatible with Galaxy S2, S3 and S4 - Black
Offered by H & H Traders
Price: 4.81

4.0 out of 5 stars The Micro USB Charger, 17 April 2014
It is a good and cheap product. It is working well. Till today it is not showing any problem. By price it is very cheap.

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time [DVD] [2006]
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Mamoru Hosoda
Offered by filmrollen
Price: 4.39

3.0 out of 5 stars A good product, 17 April 2014
I bought it for my daughter. Although by price it is OK, by quality it is not satisfactory. Anyway my daughter watched it and kept in her collection.

4 Compatible Black XL Printer Ink Cartridges to replace T1301 for use in Epson Stylus Office B42WD, BX320FW, BX525WD, BX535WD, BX535WD, BX630FW, BX635FWD, BX925FWD, BX935FWD, SX525WD, SX535WD, SX620FW & WorkForce WF-3010DW, WF-3520DWF, WF-3530DTWF, WF-3540DTWF, Pro WF-7015, WF-7515, WF-7525 ***High Capacity - XL***
Offered by Go Inks
Price: 4.64

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful XL pirnter cartrides, 17 April 2014
Although I have not used it yet, it looks like quite cheap comparatively other inks. I have a feeling that it will work well with my printer. It is quite economical as well. I wish to buy again whenever I need them. Hope, the seller should keep this competitive price.

12 (3 Sets of 4) High Capacity Compatible Ink Cartridges for Epson Stylus Printers 3x T1291 Black, 3x T1292 Cyan, 3x T1293 Magenta, 3x T1294 Yellow
Offered by PerfectPrint
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and cheap, 7 July 2013
These inks go with my printer so well that hardly you can differentiate it the original ones. When these quality and cheap serve the purpose of getting excellent print, I would not go for the original ones. I will have to come back to the seller soon.

Walking in the Shade: Volume Two of My Autobiography, 1949-1962: Volume Two of My Autobiography, 1949-62
by Doris Lessing
Price: 7.17

4.0 out of 5 stars Got a good book from a good seller, 7 July 2013
I am very happy that I got the book while was about to finish the first one. It was on time service. Well done.

The House of the Scorpion
The House of the Scorpion
by Nancy Farmer

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Done, 7 July 2013
Everything was perfect. I wish to come back to the seller again, some day. I think, all customers are as happy I am.

Epson Stylus BX635FWD All-in-One Printer (Print, Scan, Copy) with Wi-Fi, Network, Duplex, LCD Screen and Fax

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing machine, 29 Sep 2012
This printer is giving me the service to its words. I am very happy with its performance in terms of quality, efficiency and price.