Profile for M&K > Reviews

Despicable Me Presents: Minion Madness
Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Total rip off, 26 May 2014
My daughter calls out, Despicable Me, it's £2.99. I say, OK, go for it. Then it turns out this is NOT the movie at all, it's 12 minutes for £2.99. This is a total rip off, and Amazon/Lovefilm should be ashamed. Do not buy this.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 23, 2014 9:46 AM BST

Roberts ECO1BK Ecologic 1 DAB/FM RDS Digital Radio with Built-in Battery Charger - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars ON/OFF doesn't work, 2 Nov. 2013
We bought this a year or so ago, and there are some good things about it: in particular, the internal battery charger (which is what made me buy it in the first place). However, we have had constant problems with the ON/OFF switch, and now the radio cannot be switched on at all. This is really frustrating.

JASON Natural Cosmetics Earth's Best Baby Care Calendula Extra Rich Therapy creme, 4 Ounces
Offered by Health 100

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 22 July 2013
I've found this a fantastic cream to soothe my children's mild eczema and dry skin condition. I like the texture and the gentle smell. Needless to say, I chose this brand because of its people-friendly ingredients.

JASON Natural Cosmetics Earth's Best Baby Care Lavender Tear-Free 2-in-1 Shampoo & Body Wash, Lavender, 8.5 Ounces

4.0 out of 5 stars Gentle for the skin, 22 July 2013
This is my favourite brand, which my children and I use. It's gentle on eyes, hair and skin, and has a subtle, natural smell.

KidzBanz Sun Hat - Aqua <br> 2-5y No
KidzBanz Sun Hat - Aqua
2-5y No

5.0 out of 5 stars The best sun hat I've yet acquired, 27 Nov. 2011
The wide brim really protects my toddler from the sun. It's also nice and cool because it's made of cotton, so his head doesn't get hot the way it tends to do with synthetic materials. And the adjustable strap does a fantastic job and ensures that this hat will grow with him for quite a while!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful protection for my toddler's skin!, 27 Nov. 2011
My experience using this cream on my little boy's cheeks during the autumn and winter months is unequalled. I find this cream truly effective and an essential item as he gets dry cheeks during the cold weather. It is very gentle and I always love the smell it leaves on my fingers and on his lovely cheeks! I put it on after washing his face at night, but if his cheeks are struggling, I also do this in the mornings. And the fact that this is a natural product just does it for me.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Gel a bit rough on my skin, 27 Nov. 2011
I found this gel to be a bit abrasive compared to the Lavera Sensitive cleansing cream that I'm used to, so I would go back to this other product once I run out of the gel. It's good value for money though, and it's reassuring that it's organic and made with natural ingredients.