Profile for Jimmyg320 > Reviews

Content by Jimmyg320

Jimmyg320

Brother MFC J6510DW - Multifunction ( fax / copier / printer / scanner )
Brother MFC J6510DW - Multifunction ( fax / copier / printer / scanner )

4.0 out of 5 stars Cracking Printer!, 16 May 2013
Was not sure whether to buy this printer due to some of the reviews. Once set-up the printer works just as I would like it too. People say it takes ages to swap from A3 to A4 it doesn't as it has two printer trays so you can put A4 in one & A3 in the other. I use the printer for printing drawings for site. Just what I needed. Also I saw that someone mentioned print speed was very slow. This is not true. Maybe they have the setting on the computer wrong? I you set the printer to normal quality it is fast but if you set it to Best Quality then obviously its slow but still maybe takes 20 seconds to print on best quality & 5-10 seconds on normal quality. For the price you cant complain! £137 for an A3 printer = Bargain!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 14, 2013 11:27 PM BST

Farming Simulator 2013 (PC and Mac DVD)
Farming Simulator 2013 (PC and Mac DVD)
Offered by Soprano Entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Much better than Farming Simulator 2012, 4 Nov. 2012
I have only played the game for a few hours but i'm impressed with the changes. Farming Simulator 2013 has ironed out a lot of issues & bugs that Farming Simulator 2012 had! The game runs very smooth I am getting 60FPS unlike Agricultural Simulator 2012 where I get 20FPS. The games graphics are very good & the game is much better with things intruded like timed missions. If you enjoyed previous farming games I would recommend this!!