Profile for P. Armstrong > Reviews

Skin Cancer
by Keyvan Nouri
Price: 128.65

5.0 out of 5 stars in depth, 23 Oct 2013
This review is from: Skin Cancer (Hardcover)
If you need to know everything about skin cancer then this is your book, but it is for doctors so very technical and can therefore be very hard to understand. Also, very graphic photos, including mid operation, so will upset some people.

Heavy Duty Bug Blind,Fly Blind,Strip Blind, Door Blind-ALL CREAM (90cm wide)
Heavy Duty Bug Blind,Fly Blind,Strip Blind, Door Blind-ALL CREAM (90cm wide)
Offered by Holland Plastics (UK) Limited
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars effective, 23 Oct 2013
Combined with the stinking fly catcher in the garden I had just 3 flies in the house since it was put up. Excellent.

Outwell Relax inflatable mat Single, 5.0 cm green inflatable mat
Outwell Relax inflatable mat Single, 5.0 cm green inflatable mat

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfy, 23 Oct 2013
Comfy and deep, very easy to set up, a bit harder to pack away, but much much quicker than the traditional blow up bed.

Stylish Cabin Bag Shopping Trolley with Floral Print in Navy. Large Compartment with Carry Handle, Roller Blade Wheels at Back & Telescopic Trolley Handle. Great for Shopping, Holiday, Weekends Away, Travel.

4.0 out of 5 stars stylish, 23 Oct 2013
Love this stylish and practical bag on wheels. My only gripe is that the handle does not lock when extended, but I can cope with that.

Genware Aluminium Oven Baking Sheet 42 x 30.5 x 2cm | Professional Baking Tray
Genware Aluminium Oven Baking Sheet 42 x 30.5 x 2cm | Professional Baking Tray
Offered by online catering supplies
Price: 12.15

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent as a grill pan, 23 Oct 2013
Hate cleaning the bars on my grill pan so I use this fab tray. Easy to clean. Also good in the oven.

The Physics Of The Dead - A Supernatural Mystery Novel
The Physics Of The Dead - A Supernatural Mystery Novel
Price: 1.53

4.0 out of 5 stars Original and interesting, 18 July 2013
What happens when we die? who knows? but Lukes guess is far better than anything I could have come up with or imagined. I struggled to put this book down despite the frequent call of the dreaded ironing, and unlike other readers I didn't find it a slow start, I felt the frustration that the characters experienced with their lack of information/knowledge, so had to read on until I found answers. I definately do not want to be sent to Coventry!

There were many typos but if you read quickly enough your brain corrects them as you go along!

Looking forward to reading more of Lukes work. Excellent afterword.

Before I Go To Sleep
Before I Go To Sleep
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Thrilling read, 4 Jun 2012
I could not go to bed until I had read this book. One of the best books I have read in a long time, and there don't seem to be many out there anymore. Wonderful.

Ten Years On
Ten Years On
Price: 2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars are very misleading, 4 Jun 2012
This review is from: Ten Years On (Kindle Edition)
I feel compelled to write my first review as I feel I have been misled by previous reviewers who have given this book 5 stars. I rely on reviews to help me sift through the good and the bad. I don't want to say anything nasty about the book as the author has obviously spent many hours on it, but to be honest its dull. 5 stars should be given to a book which is the best you have ever read, which prevents you from going to bed at night because it is so good. Halfway through this book I almost stopped, and it is only because of how short it is that I continued. The plot is slow and not very interesting, and very abrupt in places. Lets have some honesty when reviewing please. Yes its cheap at 99p, but I personally wouldn't have read it if it had been free, if I had known how boring it is.
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 30, 2013 8:39 AM BST

Philips Imageo LED Rechargeable Candle Lights, White
Philips Imageo LED Rechargeable Candle Lights, White
Price: 20.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Very realistic, 3 Mar 2012
I love the quality of these lights. The glass is well made, they are very easy to turn on and off, just tip them. The light flickers very realistically mimmicking a candle, and the apparent flame even alters slightly when it flickers as a real candle would. I keep one by the bedside for nipping to the loo in the night so the main light doesn't have to be turned on. It gives off enough light to walk around with. I charged mine weeks ago, and even though I don't use them daily, I haven't had to recharge them yet.

Doctor Who Puzzleball (108 Pieces)
Doctor Who Puzzleball (108 Pieces)
Offered by AllJigsawPuzzles
Price: 12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 30 Jan 2012
My 10 year old daughter loved building this. Each piece has a number on the back so you can very easily cheat and complete it in about 30 minutes!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3