Profile for Max Prendergast > Reviews

Optimum Men's Cycling Full Finger MTB/BMX Glove - Black, X Large
Optimum Men's Cycling Full Finger MTB/BMX Glove - Black, X Large
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, 12 May 2014
This is the second time I have bought these gloves. The first time I bought the Large size, but they were slightly too small for me. I wore them for a few months, but I ended up with a hole at one of the fingertips because my hands were too big for them. The X-Large is a much better fit, and I doubt I will have the same problem. The only other thing that I'd mention is that over the course of using them every day for about 6 months, I found that the velcro became less and less functional. This could probably be easily fixed by just cleaning the fibres and lint out of the velcro.

Karrimor Laces Black/Charcoal Shoe 120cm
Karrimor Laces Black/Charcoal Shoe 120cm
Offered by Jam shop
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality laces, 12 May 2014
This review is from: Karrimor Laces (Misc.)
These laces seem strong and robust. My shoes have 8 eyelets, and the 120cm length laces were a good fit.

VeloChampion Alloy 7 Mini Bike Pump Silver/Black
VeloChampion Alloy 7 Mini Bike Pump Silver/Black
Offered by Maxgear Limited
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value product, 12 May 2014
This pump comes with a mounting bracket, two screws and an instruction manual for how to swap the pump between schrader valve mode and presta mode. It's easy to mount, light and seems to be good quality.

Continental City Ride II 0100707 Bicycle Tyre Black 700 x 32 C
Continental City Ride II 0100707 Bicycle Tyre Black 700 x 32 C
Price: 17.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value product, 12 May 2014
So far, I have been very happy with this product. It is better quality than I expected for the price.

Silver Plated Fine Cable Chain Necklace - 2x1.8mm Links 18 Inches Long
Silver Plated Fine Cable Chain Necklace - 2x1.8mm Links 18 Inches Long
Offered by BeadaholiqueUK
Price: 1.91

3.0 out of 5 stars Low quality - You get what you paid for., 5 Nov 2013
Given the price of this chain, I was expecting the quality to be fairly low. This was confirmed when the chain arrived. The spring for the clasp seized up the first time it was used. The chain and clasp were still usable after this, but then the small handle for opening the clasp broke off a few days later. The price is great, and I may have been unlucky with the one I received, but it seems like the quality is quite poor.

Mens Perforated Faux Suede Casual Loafers Moccasins Shoes (UK 11 / EU 45, Brown)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value shoes., 5 Nov 2013
I was looking for a pair of cheap shoes, so I ordered these. The product is obviously not the highest quality given the price, but it is good value. My only comment would be that the colour that I ordered was "brown", and that was a bit darker than I anticipated from the pictures. Hopefully the seller might put up more pictures to show this.

Fujifilm FinePix Z35 Digital Camera - Black & Silver (10MP, 3x Optical Zoom) 2.5 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 25 Sep 2013
This product was good value. The product was packaged well and arrived on time. Unfortunately I managed to lose it fairly soon after buying it, but that's my problem.

Kryptonite Bike Lock & Flex Cable
Kryptonite Bike Lock & Flex Cable
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 25 Sep 2013
This product was exactly what I was looking for and was only a third of the price as it would have been in the shop. I would like to support my local economy, but when there are products that are this good value online, it's hard to resist.

FORD KA Wing Mirror Glass-Silver,RH(Driver Side),1996 to 2008
FORD KA Wing Mirror Glass-Silver,RH(Driver Side),1996 to 2008
Offered by Low Price Wing Mirrors Shop
Price: 9.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 25 Sep 2013
I'm glad I found this product online. I was about to go out and buy a new wing mirror assembly, and I was worried about the cost. I have not yet installed this mirror, but it seems fairly easy. I was very happy with the price of the product considering that it seems like it is good quality. The product was packaged well and arrived on time.

Power Parts C7 (Figure of Eight) Power Cord for Laptop Adapter/Charger
Power Parts C7 (Figure of Eight) Power Cord for Laptop Adapter/Charger
Offered by NTRADEHOUSE
Price: 2.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value., 25 Sep 2013
This product was good value and has worked very well as a replacement power cord for my laptop charger. I have had no problems so far.

Page: 1 | 2