Profile for Mrs S K Griffin > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
6 x Scented Gel Pens - Party Bag Fillers
6 x Scented Gel Pens - Party Bag Fillers
Offered by best deal 4 u

3.0 out of 5 stars good job there's extra to what I need as there ..., 2 Oct 2014
I got 2 packets for party bag fillers, good job there's extra to what I need as there is 1/2 per pack where the pens are almost empty.

Despicable Me Fart Blaster
Despicable Me Fart Blaster
Offered by ToyWarehouseUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to review as a Christmas present, but on ..., 17 Sep 2014
This review is from: Despicable Me Fart Blaster (Toy)
Difficult to review as a Christmas present, but on the test I made my 4 year old son will find it hilarious and the source of endless amusement. It's a little smaller though than what I was expecting.

4th/Fourth Birthday T-Shirt Childs/Childrens Girls/Boys In 6 Colours New!! 3-4 Red
Offered by print4ucouk

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 15 Sep 2014
T-shirt fabric is a good quality for a cheap shirt.

In The Lonely Hour
In The Lonely Hour

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing album. No need to say anymore, 15 Sep 2014
This review is from: In The Lonely Hour (Audio CD)
Amazing album. No need to say anymore.

Brownie Guide Roller Beaker Drinks Bottle - Official Brownies Product
Brownie Guide Roller Beaker Drinks Bottle - Official Brownies Product
Offered by Your247Chemist

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible product and grossly overpriced, 15 Sep 2014
Terrible product and grossly overpriced. The catch keeps sticking on the lid so won't shut on first attempt and it leaks big time.

Triple Lanolin Mango Vera Hand Body Lotion -66ml
Triple Lanolin Mango Vera Hand Body Lotion -66ml
Offered by GLOBAL COSMETICS - Ship From UK

5.0 out of 5 stars great lotion, 6 Sep 2014
This was delivered very quickly ahead of the scheduled dates. I have always loved this hand lotion after using ina local nail bar and am pleased to have found it for sale on here. Smells so nice, I just have to stop myself from keep sniffing my hands!

Toy Construction Vehicle Set. Die Cast. 5 Trucks. Includes Crane, Digger, Cement Mixer Lorry, Earth-Moving Lorry and JCB Telehandler Loadall.
Offered by Silver Bullet Trading Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good buy for a toy, 16 Jun 2014
Looked good but they keep falling apart. Would only advise buying for cake decoration unless you can convince your child to not play with them, just look at them.

ALICE IN WONDERLAND Queen Of Hearts - Kids Costume 7 - 8 years
ALICE IN WONDERLAND Queen Of Hearts - Kids Costume 7 - 8 years
Offered by Taylors Fancy Dress For Kids

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dress, 16 Jun 2014
This review is from: Rubies Red Queen (Toy)
Lovely dress, not sure how long the glitter will stay on hearts as was coming off the first time out the packet.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars IT DOES NOT WORK, 24 April 2014
Having treated my cat with this stuff I can confirm that, having found out the hard way yuk, that it does not work. Don't bother with it. Trust me, it's not worth scrimping on cost for this sort of thing.

Silence
Silence

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Silence (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this story, it kept me riveted. However I think the twist and climax of the story weren't given enough time - I think the author could have made a bit more of it. I've still re-read the dramatic moments though.

Page: 1 | 2