Profile for L. A. Vickers > Reviews

Portable Mesh Center Black Yoga Pilates Mat Bag Carrier
Offered by Magic&Gorgeous
Price: 0.74

4.0 out of 5 stars cheap and cheerful, 28 Mar 2013
Not the sturdiest of bags, but more than adequate to do the job and Im quite happy with my purchase.

The Sex-starved Marriage: A Couple's Guide to Boosting Their Marriage Libido
The Sex-starved Marriage: A Couple's Guide to Boosting Their Marriage Libido
by Michele Weiner Davis
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth a read, 28 Mar 2013
i would really recommend this book if you are having difficulties in the bedroom. It really helped me see different ways of dealing with the differences in sex drives, the pitfalls we fall into and helpful solutions. It also made me see that Im not on my own and that there isnt something wrong with me.

A.Vogel BioSnacky Small Germinator Jar
A.Vogel BioSnacky Small Germinator Jar
Offered by everyCasa Europe
Price: 6.65

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 28 Mar 2013
Great to start your sprouting journey with, makes it so much easier than buying one of the more fancy tiered tray type sprouters. Easy to use, you cant go wrong!

The Sex Diaries: Why Women Go Off Sex and Other Bedroom Battles
The Sex Diaries: Why Women Go Off Sex and Other Bedroom Battles
by Bettina Arndt

5.0 out of 5 stars really helpful, 28 Mar 2013
After many years of thinking there was something wrong with me, this book has helped me to see Im not the only only woman who struggles with low desire once the initial excitement of a relationship has worn off. Full of examples of real life couples, many of whom are having difficulties, it is a compelling read and really explores the complexities of relationships.

Yogamatters d-ring yoga belt, Hot pink
Yogamatters d-ring yoga belt, Hot pink
Offered by Yogamatters Ltd.
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent service, 28 Mar 2013
Very prompt service and delivery. The belt is very strong and looks very good quality compared to other belts i have had. No hesitation is recommending this product.

Womens Chestnut Fur Covered Waterproof Sole Mid Calf Boots
Womens Chestnut Fur Covered Waterproof Sole Mid Calf Boots
Offered by SoYouShoes

5.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, 11 Feb 2012
I wasnt expecting too much when I sent for these boots, but was pleasantly surprised as they are sturdy and excellent value for money. The soles are very hard wearing and havent leaked in bad weather (yet!) However im glad I sent for a size smaller after reading the reviews.. they fit perfectly. Very pleased with this buy.

Ask and it is Given: Learning to Manifest the Law of Attraction- Learning to Manifest Your Desires
by Esther and Jerry Hicks
Price: 7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars life-changing book, 28 Dec 2009
This is one of the 'must reads' for anyone into spirituality or for anyone who is fed up with their lives and wanting to find a different way of looking at their problems. I felt so excited when I read it because it really made sense to me, and made me realise why I kept manifesting bad relationships in my life, and how to change my thinking and start attracting what I really wanted. It does take time to read.. I found it best to read in small bites as it takes time to absorb the wonderous information.. but do yourself a favour and read this.. I honestly think it will change your life as it has mine!

Chakra Clearing: Awakening Your Spiritual Power to Know and Heal: Awakening Your Spiritual Power to Know and Heal: Book + CD
by Doreen Virtue PhD
Price: 10.39

5.0 out of 5 stars great cd.. well worth purchasing, 11 July 2009
This is great for anyone who wants to develope spiritually or is doing healing work, it gives clear informative explanations of the chakra system and the cd gives a guide meditation of how to clear each chakra and open up or close down.