Profile for Sue Morks > Reviews

Content by Sue Morks

Sue Morks

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Lovemore Gluten Free Shortbread Fingers 125 g (Pack of 10, Total of 100 Fingers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value Gluten Free Shortbread that taste like Shortbread. Hooray, 13 July 2015
Fantastic tasting Shortbread Fingers, and the added Bonus that they are Gluten Free. Great.

The Dog's Balls - 12 strong dog tennis balls - For dog exercise, dog play, dog training & dog fetch - maintaining dog health & happiness. Dog balls that fit all standard hand dog ball launchers. Tough, bouncy tennis balls designed by humans, tested by dogs, for your dog or puppy, because it's time we took our dog's tennis ball needs seriously. Exercise reduces need for dog supplements. A birthday present or an ice-breaker gift for a date with a dog lover. No annoying dog toy squeaker. The King Kong of dog balls! Packaged in a drawstring reusable carry bag - they say 'Woof woof!'
Offered by Red Kite Store

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Balls Not Strong or Hard Enough, 13 July 2015
If these Balls are not just Tennis Balls but Balls for Dogs, then why could he chew through this Ball within 20mins, he has split it in half, and is now pulling it too bits. Granted he is a Staffy, but a Gentle Giant, I have not yet found a Ball that he cannot chew or puncture. We have tried All the Kong Ranges of Balls, and they do not last any longer, he is a normal dog, not a chewer or hard mouthed at all, but he just seems to be able to demolish any type of Ball, I had thought about trying a Cricket Ball? I wonder if that would slow him down a little.

I am sure your Dogs Balls are excellent, but not any good for my Dog, so really I am disappointed, and will now have to think of some other type of Ball.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 15, 2015 6:49 AM BST

VAX Cordless Vacuum 2-in-1 Air Switch
VAX Cordless Vacuum 2-in-1 Air Switch

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC VACUUM BY VAX SUPERB, 30 Jun. 2015
Fantastic Cordless Vacum, I saw ot advertised on the TV and wondered what it was like, I saw it on Amazon for an Amazing Price, and thought, since I have had my 6th Spinal Fusion, and in the last 6 weeks an Half a Knee Replacement, I need an Hoover that is not heavy, fully flexible, and cleans up as I have a dog and cat, who love to bring in the usual leaves and hair and anything they can find in the garden, so I am forever taking out the hoover,which was always a chore, but with this new Hoover, it is so easy, you just turn it on, it seems to do the job without any effort from me, it cleans all the edges with it's unique brushes on the side, and with the flexible head it goes under all the chairs and other furniture without having to do a thing, it is an Awesome Machine, you then find that one of the animals has been on the chair, so detatch the hand held device which is also where the filter is, and give it a quick wizz over and that job is done, no tubes, no attachments, no tripping over the wire, really awesome, to empty the container is so simple it is breath taking, you simply push the buttons, it comes apart, it has a very small filter, and where as normally you end up having to take the filter outside and brushing off the excess dirt left on the filter, this is like the machine has compressed the fluff into a flat mat, which you then you can literally peel off, I gave never seen anything like it, and that's it, nothing else to do, put the filter into the housing, put it together again which is so easy it unbelievable, attach the handheld piece to the main slim body of the hoover and off you go again, I would recommend emptying the filter very regularly as it not the usual size, it is like a small jar size and it does cover over quite easily, but because it is so easy to do, it is quite a pleasure to do it, their is a seperate filter, which again has an easy pull up action, rinse it out and let it dry and put it back, it couldn't be easier. I thought when I saw it originally it looked like a childs hoover that you bought them many years ago, just like Mummy's but I was soon proved completly wrong, it adjusts automatically from service to service, you can switch off the brushes to clean hard floors,and it is so simple it is amazing. This Vax Cordless Vacuum 2 in 1 Air Switch is Fantastic, suitable for anyone who cannot use a normal hoover because it is too heavy, someone who is disabled, or has arthritis and hands are affected, someone with heart and lung probems, as they cannot drag and pull around heavy things, so this is a BIG DEFINATE YES FROM ME.

Felix Mixed Selection in Jelly Wet Cat Food Pouch, 100 g (Pack of 96)
Felix Mixed Selection in Jelly Wet Cat Food Pouch, 100 g (Pack of 96)
Offered by BuyAllMeans

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to Biy & Save., 26 Jun. 2015
Cat loves it, so that is all that matters, it is a really cheap way to buy the food, the money I save by buying it in large quantities in so much cheaper and it is good value for money. I am a firm believer, that the more you buy, the larger the quantity, the cheaper you should get a product by. Bulk buying has always been the way, and I am certainly pleased with my Orders for your Food.

Nioxin System 4 Scalp Revitaliser Conditioner 300 ml
Nioxin System 4 Scalp Revitaliser Conditioner 300 ml
Offered by FourPoint9

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Conditioner. Treat yourself, Will be worth it., 26 Jun. 2015
Exceedingly good product, am very glad that I had found it, and been using it, it is a very rich conditioner​, and you do not need a lot of it, and it smells very pleasant, but it really does protect my hair, and having like a Large Flat Mole on the top of my head, under all my hair, I have to be aware that it is there and do not want the scud or dry skin to come off, so this conditioner is perfect.

Shadow
Shadow
by Michael Morpurgo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read for Grandma's, 26 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Shadow (Paperback)
A usually outstanding book, lovely, suitable for the Grandchildren, it's nice being Grandma when she can read books like this, and know then that the children will enjoy them too, they certainly get well used, and read. Nice Book

Croydex Twist 'N' Lock Three Tier Basket, Chrome
Croydex Twist 'N' Lock Three Tier Basket, Chrome
Offered by I Luv Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Shower Tidy which Actually Works., 26 Jun. 2015
Exceptionally good item, excellent in the Bathroom, No problems with the item at all, Ihad a very similar system in my Caravan Shower, and that worked in exactly the same way, but it is easy to install, make sure you tighnten up the pads properly, and it is a very useful Tiered basket, which it is Croydex, they are made very well, and if you do have probems, you just contact, and their Customer Services Team are 2nd to None,. Excellent.

An Elephant in the Garden
An Elephant in the Garden
by Michael Morpurgo

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, great for kids 2, 26 Jun. 2015
Lovely book, this is when it is nice being a Grandma, I have to read the book before my Grandchildren have them to read, so I enjoy being the Guinea Pig on this occasion​. Very well written and a lovely story.

Method Daily Shower Spray 828ml UK
Method Daily Shower Spray 828ml UK
Offered by 123 DIRECT LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the bottle. No more Wiping down. Excellent, 26 Jun. 2015
Very good Shower Spray, does what it says on the bottle, cuts down a lot of wiping down etc, I spray it on and leave for the day, when I get in the morning, I rinse down and you can see how clean it is and the Screens are crystal clear and dry, can make the floor sticky if not careful, but a very useful spray. I have an Oxo Scraper that I use on the Screens when I have more time, but it leaves lines where I have used it, but a very useful and eco friendly spray. Very Impressed.

Foods of Athenry Cranberry and Hazelnut Crackers 110 g
Foods of Athenry Cranberry and Hazelnut Crackers 110 g

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth a Try, 26 Jun. 2015
Very nice and crispy, full of hazelnuts and cranberry's, use as a dip cracker not as a main cracker, nice to just snack on, very impressed. Flavoursome, and stay crispy if sealed in a container.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12