Profile for Karlos El Diablo > Reviews

Content by Karlos El Diablo

Karlos El Diablo "karlos_el_diablo" (Yorkshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
The Secret Crown
The Secret Crown
by Chris Kuzneski
Price: 5.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Fine Installment of Payne, Jones & Friends, 4 Oct 2010
This review is from: The Secret Crown (Paperback)
Not even half way through this book yet, but so far it has been just as good a read, and just as interesting as the previous books. There's more of the banter between to the two main Characters, and they even get the supporting characters involved in it!
Another fine story by Chris Kuzneski!

The Prophecy
The Prophecy
by Chris Kuzneski
Price: 5.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Payne & Jones are back!, 18 Oct 2009
This review is from: The Prophecy (Paperback)
Chris Kuzneski's 5th Installment of Payne and Jones rollercoaster ride of adventures leaves you wanting even more. I just could not put this book down. Brilliantly descriptive and researched as always. Chris is too humble to assume you've read the previous installments and reintroduces the characters, I'm sure once you've read one you'll want to read them all! I wouldn't say this is better then his previous Payne & Jones Novels, because they're all Great! The Prophecy, a great story about Nostradamus' leaving a message for a young Woman from Philadelphia, includes Jon and DJ's friends from previous stories, a French Crime Lord, Hitmen and a chase from Pittsburgh to Bruge via Geneva.
The Attention to detail is amazing, from Architecture to Armour Chris really shows he knows his stuff!

Take the best bits of Dan Brown (for mystery), Andy McNab (for the Action) and a whole host of other famous Authors for story telling, mix em up a little, and you have Chris Kuzneski!

Griffin iTrip Auto FM Transmitter and Charger for iPod - Black
Griffin iTrip Auto FM Transmitter and Charger for iPod - Black
Offered by A5Technology
Price: 30.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really what I wanted, 3 Jun 2009
This is supposed to find an unused radio frequency, however I usually end up trying to find a free channel on my radio then try to get the scanner to that frequency, otherwise I get radio channels getting mixed in with my ipod tunes. It drives me mad when I'm constantly having to fiddle with the settings just to get through one song. On the other hand, the times when I can get it to find a free channel, the sound is crisp and clear!

I think there are probably better products out there. If you travel all over the country like I do, you may want to try something different!

Attack And Release
Attack And Release
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Black Keys are new to me, 21 Mar 2009
This review is from: Attack And Release (MP3 Download)
But now i'll be making sure I buy more of their music. It combines dirty Rock n roll, blues and a little shake of soul, I can sort of imagine listening to them in some smoke filled road side bar... I'm not gonna single out tunes because they're still all new to me, All I can say is its a very good album and if your looking to get away from the Brit-pop wannabees and metalesque bands, you could do a lot lot worse then try this album. It sounds like a mix of Jimi Hendrix, BB King and Johnny Cash! and its good!

Page: 1 | 2