Profile for Karlos El Diablo > Reviews

Content by Karlos El Diablo

Karlos El Diablo "karlos_el_diablo" (Yorkshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Type S PH03151 Magnetic Phone Holder - Black
Type S PH03151 Magnetic Phone Holder - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars not a bad bit of kit, 5 Oct 2011
I bought two of these, one black and one silver, the silver one has been fine, but with the black one, the plate that sticks to the phone has come unstuck a few times, and the phone has dislodged while I've been driving, I also wish they came with spare plates that stick to your phone/device, I have a few things I use, which get moved about as they're charging etc.

Ex-Pro® Fuji NP45, NP-45, NP-45A, NP-45B High Power Plus+ 2 Year Warranty Replacment Lithium Li-on Digital Camera Battery for Fuji FinePix [See description for compatible models]
Offered by ExpressPro

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Work, 23 April 2011
I ordered the battery as I need a spare for when I go on Holiday. I followed the instructions and charged it but it did not work in my camera! Having to set up a returns account with the seller is an inconvenience. Sending e-mails back and forth when its quiet simply the fact that the things does not work (though I have to admit the replies are quick) is also something I don't understand! I hope I get a working replacement quickly, in which case I may revise the score, or a prompt refund!
After receiving a replacement, I found that this also did not work, I have now returned this item, am awaiting my refund, and will try to purchase an alternative from another seller
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 22, 2013 7:52 PM GMT

12v In Car 3 Way Triple Multiple 1 to 3 or 3 to 1 3 / 2 Outlet Cigar Cigarette Lighter Socket Adapter Adaptor Splitter Power Supply for iTrip / iPod / FM Transmitter / Nintendo DS DS Lite DSI / Mobile / PDA / GPS / Portable DVD Players / Video Screens Car Charger (Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Purchase, 20 Mar 2011
My car only had one power socket, with a sat-nav to power, phone to charge etc. needed something like this.
My car's socket does not turn off when the ignition is off though, so a switch to turn off the adaptor would have made it even better

Garmin Nuvi 1310 4.3" Sat Nav with UK and Ireland Maps and Bluetooth (Newly Overhauled)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Purchase, 20 Mar 2011
I bought this because my old Garmin needed updating plus I wanted something with bluetooth, and buying this didn't cost much more! A reconditioned unit that looks and works like new. Accurate, though the speed limits sometimes take awhile to change. The "speak street names" is a help in some areas as is the lane lane assist.
The Volume should not be set above 70% on some voices as it makes them sound a bit tinny, and while I can hear everyone fine while using phone call feature, some appear to have difficulty hearing me, and I have the device dash mounted rather than stuck to the windscreen.
Within seconds of pairing the device to my phone, my contacts were all on the sat-nav. which makes it easy to make a call, (just wish I could resolve the sound issue !!)
Overall though a good sat-nav, easy to use and gets you where you want to be with minimum fuss!

The Secret Crown
The Secret Crown
by Chris Kuzneski

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Fine Installment of Payne, Jones & Friends, 4 Oct 2010
This review is from: The Secret Crown (Paperback)
Not even half way through this book yet, but so far it has been just as good a read, and just as interesting as the previous books. There's more of the banter between to the two main Characters, and they even get the supporting characters involved in it!
Another fine story by Chris Kuzneski!

The Prophecy
The Prophecy
by Chris Kuzneski

5.0 out of 5 stars Payne & Jones are back!, 18 Oct 2009
This review is from: The Prophecy (Paperback)
Chris Kuzneski's 5th Installment of Payne and Jones rollercoaster ride of adventures leaves you wanting even more. I just could not put this book down. Brilliantly descriptive and researched as always. Chris is too humble to assume you've read the previous installments and reintroduces the characters, I'm sure once you've read one you'll want to read them all! I wouldn't say this is better then his previous Payne & Jones Novels, because they're all Great! The Prophecy, a great story about Nostradamus' leaving a message for a young Woman from Philadelphia, includes Jon and DJ's friends from previous stories, a French Crime Lord, Hitmen and a chase from Pittsburgh to Bruge via Geneva.
The Attention to detail is amazing, from Architecture to Armour Chris really shows he knows his stuff!

Take the best bits of Dan Brown (for mystery), Andy McNab (for the Action) and a whole host of other famous Authors for story telling, mix em up a little, and you have Chris Kuzneski!

Griffin iTrip Auto FM Transmitter and Charger for iPod - Black
Griffin iTrip Auto FM Transmitter and Charger for iPod - Black
Offered by Branded and New

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really what I wanted, 3 Jun 2009
This is supposed to find an unused radio frequency, however I usually end up trying to find a free channel on my radio then try to get the scanner to that frequency, otherwise I get radio channels getting mixed in with my ipod tunes. It drives me mad when I'm constantly having to fiddle with the settings just to get through one song. On the other hand, the times when I can get it to find a free channel, the sound is crisp and clear!

I think there are probably better products out there. If you travel all over the country like I do, you may want to try something different!

Attack And Release
Attack And Release

5.0 out of 5 stars The Black Keys are new to me, 21 Mar 2009
This review is from: Attack And Release (MP3 Download)
But now i'll be making sure I buy more of their music. It combines dirty Rock n roll, blues and a little shake of soul, I can sort of imagine listening to them in some smoke filled road side bar... I'm not gonna single out tunes because they're still all new to me, All I can say is its a very good album and if your looking to get away from the Brit-pop wannabees and metalesque bands, you could do a lot lot worse then try this album. It sounds like a mix of Jimi Hendrix, BB King and Johnny Cash! and its good!

Page: 1 | 2