Profile for Karlos El Diablo > Reviews

Content by Karlos El Diablo

Karlos El Diablo "karlos_el_diablo" (Yorkshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Lalawow Men Canvas With Leather Messenger Bag Briefcase Cross-body Bags For Tablet A4 Books Ipad 1/2/3/4/5 (Deep Brown)
Offered by Lalawow Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I had in mind, 19 Mar. 2014
Item quality appeared to be fine, however I had to return it as it wasn't quite the right size for what I wanted it for. (I needed a bag that would fit a couple of thin A4 folders, but this would not zip up with them in. Would have been perfect otherwise

(PLASTIC) 300mm x 200mm x 2.5mm PLEASE KEEP THIS DRIVEWAY ENTRANCE CLEAR SIGN (BY) OFFER
Offered by WOOTTON INDUSTRIES LIMITED

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 19 Mar. 2014
Flimsy and would easily be damaged or ripped up. I had to cover it with perspex to give it some strength.

High Quality Laptop Messenger Satchel Briefcase Work College School Shoulder Bag
Offered by TJH Trading Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 19 Mar. 2014
Bag is as described by seller, size is just right for what I need. Quality appears okay so far, will update after I've had it a while. Like the fact the main compartment is split in two. and then has another side compartment with plenty of storage for pens etc.

New Stylish Apple iPhone 4 4S Case - Aluminium Hard Silver Bumper Case Cover for iPhone 4 & iPhone 4S
Offered by Phone Dome

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 25 April 2013
Fits well, protects phone. Screen protector was not too god though, and had the cut out bits stuck to the sticky side.

iPro Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for New Apple iPhone 4/iPhone 4S (Pack of 10)
Offered by Qflying

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 25 April 2013
Took a couple of attempts to get a cover straight (so a few were wasted) and hard to get all air pockets out.

TomTom Start 20 4.3" Sat Nav with UK and Ireland Maps (discountinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Deals Breaker

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice bit of kit, 25 Jan. 2012
Bought this when my trusty Garmin (nuvi1310) had been pinched! Directions, Maps and speech are all clearer, and though the Garmin was simpler to start with, this one will probably be just as easy once I am used to it! The only thing that the Garmin had that this doesn't is bluetooth for my phone, but even that wasn't to reliable, sometimes would not connect, sometimes sound was poor.

There are more options on the TomTom to personalize the device, and the information on screen seems to be more comprehensive than the Garmin, yet clearer and the screen less cramped (both 4.3 inch screen)

Added 04/02/12: Though I am happy with my device, I am very frustrated with the TomTom website, I installed the MyTomTOm page, and keep getting told there are updates available, and follow the instructions, yet I cannot find out how the hell I am supposed to download and install these updates (including the the first free map update). Also the Mytomtom application on my laptop tells me that their is no device connected, even though it is!

Added 25/04/13: Having had the device over a year now, and supposedly had the latest map installed in March last year, I often get the message my map is 19 months out of date, have lost reception on a few occasions, and in certain areas it will get muddled up even where the roads have been there for decades. Slow to calculate alternative routes, and though set to fastest route, often takes some strange routes.

Type S PH03151 Magnetic Phone Holder - Black
Type S PH03151 Magnetic Phone Holder - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars not a bad bit of kit, 5 Oct. 2011
I bought two of these, one black and one silver, the silver one has been fine, but with the black one, the plate that sticks to the phone has come unstuck a few times, and the phone has dislodged while I've been driving, I also wish they came with spare plates that stick to your phone/device, I have a few things I use, which get moved about as they're charging etc.

Ex-Pro® Fuji NP45, NP-45, NP-45A, NP-45B High Power Plus+ 2 Year Warranty Replacment Lithium Li-on Digital Camera Battery for Fuji FinePix [See description for compatible models]
Offered by ExpressPro

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Work, 23 April 2011
I ordered the battery as I need a spare for when I go on Holiday. I followed the instructions and charged it but it did not work in my camera! Having to set up a returns account with the seller is an inconvenience. Sending e-mails back and forth when its quiet simply the fact that the things does not work (though I have to admit the replies are quick) is also something I don't understand! I hope I get a working replacement quickly, in which case I may revise the score, or a prompt refund!
After receiving a replacement, I found that this also did not work, I have now returned this item, am awaiting my refund, and will try to purchase an alternative from another seller
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 22, 2013 7:52 PM GMT

12v In Car 3 Way Triple Multiple 1 to 3 or 3 to 1 3 / 2 Outlet Cigar Cigarette Lighter Socket Adapter Adaptor Splitter Power Supply for iTrip / iPod / FM Transmitter / Nintendo DS DS Lite DSI / Mobile / PDA / GPS / Portable DVD Players / Video Screens Car Charger (Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Purchase, 20 Mar. 2011
My car only had one power socket, with a sat-nav to power, phone to charge etc. needed something like this.
My car's socket does not turn off when the ignition is off though, so a switch to turn off the adaptor would have made it even better

Garmin Nuvi 1310 4.3" Sat Nav with UK and Ireland Maps and Bluetooth (Newly Overhauled)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Purchase, 20 Mar. 2011
I bought this because my old Garmin needed updating plus I wanted something with bluetooth, and buying this didn't cost much more! A reconditioned unit that looks and works like new. Accurate, though the speed limits sometimes take awhile to change. The "speak street names" is a help in some areas as is the lane lane assist.
The Volume should not be set above 70% on some voices as it makes them sound a bit tinny, and while I can hear everyone fine while using phone call feature, some appear to have difficulty hearing me, and I have the device dash mounted rather than stuck to the windscreen.
Within seconds of pairing the device to my phone, my contacts were all on the sat-nav. which makes it easy to make a call, (just wish I could resolve the sound issue !!)
Overall though a good sat-nav, easy to use and gets you where you want to be with minimum fuss!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3