Profile for Miss Michaela Shannon > Reviews

Content by Miss Michaela ...

Miss Michaela Shannon

Page: 1 | 2
Braun Oral-B EB20-4 Precision Clean Replacement Rechargeable Toothbrush Heads (Pack of 4) (Packaging May Vary)

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement Toothbrush Heads, 4 Oct. 2013
Amazon sells these replacements at a really good price. This one is a multi pack of 4, which is in one small box, with each individual replacement head then in it's own smaller box which is great, it'll keep them clean for when I need them later. Each toothbrush head also has a different coloured strip around the neck, say, if you wanted to use the same brush as someone but a different head each. They're well made and the real deal.

Twin Peaks
Twin Peaks

4.0 out of 5 stars Twin Peaks, 4 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Twin Peaks (Audio CD)
I had to get the soundtrack after purchasing the Twin Peaks Gold Edition set. For the most part it's great. It comes with a little booklet with cast photos and song lyrics. I really liked as well that Amazon gives you a free MP3 version now if you buy a CD.

A few downsides, it was quite cheap, and it does feel it a bit. The CD case and printing on the insert and CD aren't great. The main downside however, is that is feels like it's missing a few songs. A good example is, 'Rockin' Back Inside My Heart' by Julee Cruise - which was in the show. But I could always buy her CD 'Floating Into The Night' if I wanted it, it's just a shame.

Karrimor Laces Black/Charcoal Boot 150cm
Karrimor Laces Black/Charcoal Boot 150cm
Offered by -CENTRO-UK- (100% POSITIVE RATED; 12,000+ FEEDBACKS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good laces., 4 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Karrimor Laces (Misc.)
I have a few pairs of walking boots in the house that came with terrible laces. These are strong and a good length, while being quite thin, so the boots were easy to replace.

Montagne Jeunesse Mud Pac Face Masque 20g
Montagne Jeunesse Mud Pac Face Masque 20g
Offered by Wingate Health Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice little luxury for myself., 4 Oct. 2013
I love these sachet face masks. This one feels very nice on the skin and very cleansing as it is mud based. As usual with the Montagne Jeunesse face masks you get lots, to be able to do the face, jaw and neck a bit.

Be-Ro Home Baked Recipes
Be-Ro Home Baked Recipes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book, 4 Oct. 2013
This is a great little recipe book. My mother has a 1970's version and this has a lot of the great recipes from it, while being nice and updated. The little book is in a nice glossy, colour format and the recipes are straightforward. I look forward to using it.

I did buy this from an Amazon seller with the few extra pounds for shipping, but at 2.50 this book is very cheap anyway, and I don't have a cheque book anyone to purchase one from Be-Ro's own website. I'm happy with it regardless.

Plants vs. Zombies
Plants vs. Zombies

3.0 out of 5 stars Zombies!, 30 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Plants vs. Zombies (App)
Playing on a Samsung Galaxy Nexus on JB -it does run...it has a habit of "crashing" as it were between levels but it does register that you've completed it and you can restart the app fine. But still not ideal - I hope it gets patched so I can enjoy more hours of Zombie fun.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Horrifyingly Awesome., 27 July 2011
This really is a lovely set. Arrived well packaged and as a complete set. It really is something you could give as a present. It comes in a large sturdy tub, with picture and lots of background information printed on it. Inside you get 3 packets of seeds, each with their own information. You get three small lovely little clay pots, which are very cute. You get a generous amount of planting medium to plant your seeds in straight away. And you also get a plaster - which is a very cute Little Shop of Horrors reference.

Everything arrived unbroken. There was a small amount of planting material 'dust' inside the tub - but no more than you would expect. Overall a really lovely set, and looking forward to using it.

Cute Overload Page-A-Day Calendar 2011
Cute Overload Page-A-Day Calendar 2011
by Meg Frost
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome cuteness, 16 Jan. 2011
Great cute a day calender. Lots of good cute pictures. The print quality is pretty good for so many little pages. You can also use them as note paper which is less wasteful. The chunky plastic frame the pictures are glued into is very secure as well. Great item!

Russell Hobbs 15066 1.6 L Therma Select Temperature Control Kettle with Concealed 3 kW Element

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant kettle, 16 Jan. 2011
I bought this Russell Hobbs kettle as I really enjoy having lots of different hot beverages (different teas and coffee) and needed something I could do a range of temperatures in. I can boil at 60-70 for green teas and all the way up to 100 as I need. Picking the temperature is really simple too. It has a fill level indicator on both sides of the kettle rather than just one like my last Russell Hobbs which seems good for left and right handed filling. The base the kettle sits on it also a bit heavier than my last kettles so it doesn't move around as much which is good.

It is a little smaller than my last one which is a shame, it also doesn't make a loud click sound when it finishes boiling like my last kettle - which told me when it had finished. So you have to watch the little screen for it to tell you it's done.

All in all though very good, does a range of temperatures properly and has a solid build. Very happy.

Kitchen Craft KCRICECOOK Microwave 1.5 L Rice Cooker - Beige
Kitchen Craft KCRICECOOK Microwave 1.5 L Rice Cooker - Beige

5.0 out of 5 stars Rice!, 16 Jan. 2011
I'm finding it a little awkward to get the right ratio of rice,water and cooking time but I'll figure it out. The item works well however, seems sturdy and durable for lots of use. It's a nice handy size for cooking plenty in and still fitting in a relatively small microwave. A few points - I'm not sure it is oven safe (though it says it is on the Amazon 'technical details' bit), also it didn't really come with a lot of instructions, just a few on the side.

But overall I'm really happy with it.

Page: 1 | 2