Profile for WeirdoBeardo > Reviews

WeirdoBeardo

Concrescence
Concrescence

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 1 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Concrescence (Audio CD)
I've watched Gonga live in Bristol many times now, and since they've been an instrumental 3 piece i've been dying for them to release a record. Finally they've done it with Concrescence and what an achievement. This is one of my favourite albums released this year, and in my opinion their best record yet. If you're a fan of big riffs look no further!

I'd say if you're a fan of this then give Shooting Guns - Brotherhood of the Ram a go too.

Whales and Leeches [VINYL]
Whales and Leeches [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars I cannot rate this album highly enough!, 26 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Whales and Leeches [VINYL] (Vinyl)
This record will be pleasuring my earholes for years to come, every song rules. In my opinion there's not a weak track on it! Bring on the UK tour next year!

If I was asked to choose my favourite record of the year, between Red Fang - Whales and Leeches, Clutch - Earth Rocker or Gonga - Concrescence I simply could not come to a final decision. If you like this then check those other 2 out!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 7, 2013 7:42 PM GMT

PowerGen Power-U Dual USB 2.4A 12W (fast) Heavy Duty Ouput Car Charger for Apple iPad 2, New iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad mini, iPhone 5 iPhone 4 4s 3Gs 3G, iPod Touch and Android Devices (cable NOT included) - White
Offered by E-TRADING24 LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with iPhone 5, 29 Aug. 2013
Good build quality. 3 months on and this is still going strong, a lot longer than most of the cheaper 99p ebay ones I have had in the past. I bought it for my iPhone 5 and I cannot fault it. Recommended.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Addicted to snorkelling now., 29 Aug. 2013
I bought this set for a recent holiday to Menorca. I am now addicted to snorkelling, I used them everyday of the week for hours at a time. As a novice snorkel user I could not fault these for my needs, these will be in the suit case for every sun holiday from now on. The seller was also very quick in despatching them. I thought I may have been pushing it as I had ordered them last minute for the holiday, however they arrived with a couple of days to spare!