Profile for Emma Wilson > Reviews

Mapac Recorder Bag - Emerald Green
Mapac Recorder Bag - Emerald Green
Offered by Northern Music Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab., 3 Jan 2013
Well made, great padding & fun colour. Protects my son's recorder on the journey to & from school & the colour means its not easily misplaced.

Learn to Read at Home with Phonics Bug: Pack 2 (Pack of 4 Fiction Books)
Learn to Read at Home with Phonics Bug: Pack 2 (Pack of 4 Fiction Books)
by Jeanne Willis

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 Jan 2013
My 4 year old gets a real sense of pride reading these. They are the perfect length & the repetition means she gets to learn words by sight. Highly recommend.

Rise of the Guardians - Triple Play (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy) [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Chris Pine

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 Jan 2013
I went to see this yesterday & I thought it was absolutely brilliant. The story, the ideas behind it, the graphics - it's fantastic for adults & kids. It is as good as 'How to train your Dragon' which they also created. My so is 7 & he said 'excellent - first class movie' & my daughter who is 4 said 'funny & a little bit scary'. They belly laughed throughout! I just read the 1 star review - total nonsense! Buy it - you won't regret it. I've never pre-ordered before but I loved it!

The Homemade Home
The Homemade Home
by Sania Pell

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book!!, 20 July 2010
This review is from: The Homemade Home (Hardcover)
Having been given this book as a present, I was thrilled. It looks gorgeous, photos and lay out really stylish. A real coffee table book. But it's inside where the real treats lie. The ideas are much more accessible than say 'Kirsty's Homemade Home' and for a real dufus like me it's easy to understand & to make. I have really gone to town having made several of the projects already. Am now setting my sights on the deck chair covers!! Wish me luck. This is an excellent buy whether as a stylish gift or as a treat for yourself. Get making!!