Profile for K. M. Naunton > Reviews

Content by K. M. Naunton

K. M. Naunton "Kimberley" (St.Albans.England)

Page: 1 | 2
1 KILO Eco Soya / Eco Soy Container Candle Soy WAX Flakes (Other Quantities Available)
Offered by Sco Logic Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Eco soya candle wax, 11 Dec 2012
I bought wax from a well know craft store, and it was white but, when set very cheap looking. I then came onto Amazon and saw this wax, it is BRILLIANT its creamy white looking, feels lovely, looks lovely everything a candle should look like. I added a vanila scent and poured into bone china tea cups,lovely around the home and ideal as gifts for family and friends.
HIGHLY RECCOMEND THIS PRODUCT
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 17, 2013 7:04 PM BST

Kirstie Allsopp Craft
Kirstie Allsopp Craft
by Kirstie Allsopp

5.0 out of 5 stars Kirstie Allsopp CRAFT, 6 Jan 2012
This review is from: Kirstie Allsopp Craft (Hardcover)
Lovely book, I have bought two, one for myself and one for my daughter. We both watched Kirstie's programme and enjoyed the series. It practically shows everything she made with hints and tips. My daughter loved the cake that Kirstie made with the real flowers sugar iced and will make one for herself. It is a nice little book just to sit down on a cold winters evening and just browse through.

Kirstie's Homemade Home
Kirstie's Homemade Home
by Kirstie Allsopp

4.0 out of 5 stars Kirstie's Homemade Home, 22 Oct 2010
I pre-ordered this book,Hoping that it would show more of the Christmas ideas,I really wanted to have the Christmas stocking step by step guide as I thought these looked quite easy to make,I was disapointed it was not in the book.I looked online to see if she had brought out Kirstie's Homemade Christmas, but, alas, No.
I loved the telly series and look forward to more shows like this with Kirstie,or at least bring back the old ones and show them again, I would love to watch them.
The answer is bring out the Christmas book.
Loved this book, and it's also a nice book to curl up on the sofa and have a good read, enjoying how Kirstie found her beloved items,and the before and after pictures.
The only reason I gave this 4 stars is I wanted some more Christmas ideas.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 26, 2010 8:19 AM GMT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Shopping Bag, 1 Oct 2010
Great looking bag, over the shoulder or hand held. Stylish, light weight and folds away very small to keep in handbag. I am going to buy more in different colours. I love the quality.

Caravan/RV Door Curtain,Bug Blind,Fly Blind,Strip Blind-COFFEE & CREAM
Caravan/RV Door Curtain,Bug Blind,Fly Blind,Strip Blind-COFFEE & CREAM
Offered by Holland Plastics (UK) Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Curtain Coffee & Cream, 5 Aug 2010
I have bought two of these curtains, Great quality, keep the fly's out, easy to hang. I am just about to buy my 3rd.

Trixie 2806 Bicycle Basket with Grille 44 x 48 x 33 cm
Trixie 2806 Bicycle Basket with Grille 44 x 48 x 33 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Pet Basket for front of bike, 27 July 2010
I love this basket, good quality wicker with a wire mesh over the top, keeps your pet safe. I carry two yorkshire terriers in this basket, 1 large breed and 1 small breed, they seem happy and relaxed, and now get excited when they see me take out the bike, because they know they can come too.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 3, 2011 1:57 PM BST

Trixie Biker Bag, 35 × 28 × 29 cm
Trixie Biker Bag, 35 × 28 × 29 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Rear biker bag for pets, 27 July 2010
Brlliant, I have a basket on the front with 2 yorkies in, and this one on the back with my large breed yorkie in. Great fun.

Heavy Duty Bug Blind,Fly Blind,Strip Blind, Door Blind-COFFEE & CREAM-(80cm wide-Standard UK door size)
Offered by Holland Plastics (UK) Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy Duty Fly Curtain, 27 July 2010
This is a great curtain for the money it looks nice and keeps fly's and bugs out of the house. I have bought two now.

Basil Jasmin Rosa Flower Print Double Pannier Bike Bag Rose Colourmix 20L
Basil Jasmin Rosa Flower Print Double Pannier Bike Bag Rose Colourmix 20L

5.0 out of 5 stars Basil Womens Double Bike Bags, 16 July 2010
This is Fun, Bright and great on those dusky nights. Holds a lot too, it's waterproof. I love this bag.

Wicker Bike Basket Carrier & Cover Small Dogs & Cats
Wicker Bike Basket Carrier & Cover Small Dogs & Cats

5.0 out of 5 stars Wicker Bike Basket for Dogs, 16 July 2010
I love this Basket, it gives you the freedom to take out your dog for a long bike ride across fields to let them out and run by you, and if you get near a busy road just pop them back into the basket and off again. I took 2 yorkies in this basket today, and they loved it. The wire over the top is a great attachment, as this stops them jumping out. I am going to buy another one for my husband to put on his bike, as we have six dogs, and we can put 2 dogs in each carrier. I rate this item very high. It sits on the bike really nice, is strong and sturdy, a good quality wicker. Buy it and have lots of fun with your dog.

Page: 1 | 2