Profile for Mrs. L. Overvoorde > Reviews

Content by Mrs. L. Overvoorde

Mrs. L. Overvoorde (UK)

Successful Scientific Writing: A Step-by-Step Guide for the Biological and Medical Sciences
by Janice R. Matthews
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Very hulpful, 24 Feb 2013
This is a great little handbook for anyone studying biology or medical science at degree or higher level.
I am study for an undergraduate masters in Biomedical Science and, having bought it in my final semester, I really wish I had known about this book sooner.
This is aimed mainly at writing in a scientific journal-article style so I have found it particularly useful for writing up my research project, but has great useful tips that would have been great for other pieces of work

- I highly recommend this book.

Biomedical Science Practice: experimental and professional skills (Fundamentals of Biomedical Science)
by Hedley Glencross

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy!, 24 Nov 2011
I am currently studying Biomedical Science at university and one of my current modules is focussed on preparing us for our hospital placement. I have found this book to be an absolutely invaluable resource whilst writing essays/presentations and preparing for my portfolio. I would very highly recommend this book to anyone planning a career in Biomedical Science. I can certainly see this becoming one of the most well-read books on my shelf!

LEGO Kids' Star Wars Obi Wan Watch
LEGO Kids' Star Wars Obi Wan Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 22 Feb 2010
Bought as a slightly humorous gift for my Fiancée.
With the extra links provided in the kit it fits his wrist perfectly.
He loves it and since he works in a school, the kids all think it's fab.

Great for bigger kids as well as the younger ones!!!

Fantastic Gel Candles: 35 Fun and Creative Projects
Fantastic Gel Candles: 35 Fun and Creative Projects
by Marcianne Miller

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 22 Feb 2010
some really great ideas in this book. simple for the first-timer to understand.
recommended.