Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Nespresso by De'Longhi EN720 Pump Espresso Coffee Machine with Autocappucino System

5.0 out of 5 stars Rapid Service, 24 Oct. 2012
I received the item earlier than i expected. I have just used the machine only once as I haven't had a chance. But it looks like i will enjoy this coffe machine as i have just ised it once and i am already loving it. I wil recommend to buy from this seller again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 26 Jun. 2012
It's good for small party! And it does what i want it to do. I love the shapes that comes out. Suitable for whatever occasion.I will recommend it.

CED Pedestal Fan Floor-standing Tilt and Lock 3-Speed Dia.16"
CED Pedestal Fan Floor-standing Tilt and Lock 3-Speed Dia.16"
Offered by Azad Electricals

1.0 out of 5 stars Too noisy and wobbly, 26 Jun. 2012
I bought this fan as i thought it was a good quality ast it was £100+ originally and it was now30+,so I thought be a good quality, but it was very poor quality. I asssembled it, the height adjustment is not really secure, I tried to make the fan higher but to my dismay it just come down on it's own as the adjustment is not doing it's own job. The fan was also wobbly and noisy when it is on high speed, I can't be bothered to return as i need to dis assemble it, put it back in the box, what a waste of money!!!I will not recommend it!

Apple Pro Training Series: Aperture 3
Apple Pro Training Series: Aperture 3
by Dion Scoppettuolo

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed., 22 Feb. 2011
I did not finish reading this book as I spent hours looking for the commands, tools, etc. The book will ask you to do something but it doesn't tell you which button or tools or where to find the options. I have used the aperture myself finding my way instead. What a waste of time. But on the other hand, I can go back and scan the book as a reference.

Neewer Photography Studio Kit - 3 X Strobe Lights, 3X Stands, Umbrellas, Soft Boxes & More!

3.0 out of 5 stars Missing Items, 13 Jan. 2011
There are items missing, I did not get the bag supposed to be in the package. and there is no attachment for the umbrella.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 4, 2013 9:25 AM GMT