Profile for T. Jewell > Reviews

Content by T. Jewell

T. Jewell "Bakergirl" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
32nd® Book PU Leather Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Alpha (G850) + touch stylus - Deep Blue
Offered by 32ndShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy case. 2 slots one side which are perfect ..., 25 Oct 2014
Very sturdy case. 2 slots one side which are perfect for a bank card if you don't want to carry a wallet or purse around. The stylus that is included is tiny and not normal pen size. Not much use except as a backup I suppose. Still a 5 star given as I had my old stylus anyway. Arrived on time. Great product.

Cowboy Take Me Away (Rough Riders)
Cowboy Take Me Away (Rough Riders)

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved the best for last, 19 July 2014
I have read and thoroughly enjoyed every single book in this series but this one has been the best for me. It has all the elements to round off a fantastic generational story that also had me laughing till I cried. Wonderful end to a brilliant series.

sex y womens babydoll plus size 14 16 18 20 22 24 STUNNING (22 / 24, purple)
sex y womens babydoll plus size 14 16 18 20 22 24 STUNNING (22 / 24, purple)
Offered by armona

4.0 out of 5 stars GUTTED!!!, 16 Jun 2014
I decided to treat myself (and surprise my husband lol) for our Wedding Anniversary. After trawling through all the lovely items I came across this lovely little number. It was ordered on the strength of the reviews from others stating it was perfect for the larger busted lady. Ok, the good bits about it. It arrived 2 days after ordering so very pleased with the prompt delivery. The material is of excellent quality. Feels lovely against the skin. The cups of the bra area are so pretty and the 2 ribbons under the bust line are long enough to tie a decent bow. The thong that came with it seemed to be perfect. Now the not so good bits. The main one being, if you have big boobs and are at an age where without a decent supporting hammock your puppies sag to your knees then this item is of no use at all. There is a thin flimsy band under the bustline masquerading as support. Also the actual cups are not wide enough to contain the abundance of overspill towards the armpits. Although very pretty cups they were totally inadequate for my 40G babies. Also, although I am a size 20, this baby doll rode up quite a bit when on, leaving nothing to the imagination which is really the whole point don't you think? To tease. So definitely not long enough. Such a shame really as it was an absolutely fabulous buy as long as you have small boobs. Obviously, my definition of "the larger busted lady" is totally different to the other reviewers! Lol . Anyway, I sadly had to return the item and received a very prompt refund. The search goes on for a decent outfit. Hopefully I can get something in time for our next Anniversary.

Solitaire
Solitaire

5.0 out of 5 stars Good memories, 11 Jun 2014
This review is from: Solitaire (App)
My Mum taught me this game when I was a small child. In those days it was called PATIENCE. The rules and ease of playing is exactly the same as it was years ago. Nothing has changed except the high tech way it's delivered. Ads are non intrusive with one click. There is an option to help you out if you get stuck. Although I may get a real deck of cards out from time to time, mostly I am found hovering over this game till late into the night. Sure my Mum would love this if she were still here. Definitely a thumbs up from me.

A Dom's Dilemma
A Dom's Dilemma

1.0 out of 5 stars Think I read a different book to everyone else! Spoilers included., 21 Feb 2013
This review is from: A Dom's Dilemma (Kindle Edition)
Well I have read an awful lot of BDSM type books and also dabbled in it a time or two myself in the past. Unfortunately this was totally different to any other I have read in this genre. Perhaps the author was trying to delve deeper into the minds of these type of sexual players, dealing with past hurts and such like, but sadly it just didn't work for me. Kelly did nothing but cry!!! Good God I was ready to slap her and tell her to get a grip then bin the book but decided to plod on to see if it got any better! It didn't!
I have to agree with the other reviewer when she said that Kelly seem to have been passed over to another Dom to easily and to quickly. Also there is no way any Dom would've treated a woman like that, in a police station of all places with everyone to see what was happening, without the Dom being arrested for assult!!! Their lifestyle is private and not many people would know what they got up to on their off hours so it would've looked very bad for the Dom to behave in such a way and get away with it. To top it off, There is no way 'Mike' would've turn up with the pizza knowing full well Kelly had police at her apartment. I mean, come on! Seriously?!!! Sorry but this was way to much on the unreal side for me. To me Kelly was no sub. She was just an attention seeking brat bringing on the tears at a flick of a switch to get what she wanted and had no respect for her Dom what so ever.
Think I will stick to authors like Cherise Sinclair and Cooper McKenzie from now on.
The 1 star is for the decent length of the book. Shame it didn't have a decent storyline to go with it.

Antique style flower patterned wooden chest.
Antique style flower patterned wooden chest.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but small for the price, 19 Jan 2013
Bought this for my niece for her 18th. Very small for the price I paid but nicely made and very attractive. Ideal for hiding all her special things.

Boxer Gifts I Will Survive Humour Break Mug, 15 oz
Boxer Gifts I Will Survive Humour Break Mug, 15 oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for the major tea drinker, 19 Jan 2013
Xmas gift for my best friend. She loved it. Sturdy and big enough for a decent cuppa for stressed times when dealing with staff she'd rather not deal with! lol Highly reccommended.

The Reluctant Dom (Siren Publishing Menage and More)
The Reluctant Dom (Siren Publishing Menage and More)

5.0 out of 5 stars Need a waterproof kindle please!!!!!, 5 Sep 2012
I had to put this down several times as I couldn't see through the tears to read. It is very rare for me to be brought to tears over a book. Usually takes a film to do that but this just blew me away. It has to be the most emotional book I've read this year, and considering it's genre, that was quite an accomplishment for the author. I ended up waiting till everyone was in bed before I could finish it so nobody could see me cry!!! So embarrassing especially with teens in the house! LOL

I won't go into the story as it's been covered already many times now so all I will say that if you are prepared to end up all teary and snotty, not to mention embarrassed then you have to read this. Just make sure no one is around if you don't like to draw attention to yourself! LOL Enjoy!

On The Island
On The Island

5.0 out of 5 stars Romantic and Deep, 3 Sep 2012
This review is from: On The Island (Kindle Edition)
Read this in one sitting, getting to bed at 4am but couldn't sleep at all. Like other reviewers stated, this story stays in your head for a long time after it's finished. Very romantic and shows that age is really just a number when it comes down to the nitty gritty of it all.

Winter Knights
Winter Knights

4.0 out of 5 stars A suprising little gem of a story., 1 Jan 2012
This review is from: Winter Knights (Kindle Edition)
I have just finished reading this as part of a 4 story book I purchased called 'Men under the mistletoe'. I have not read any of this author's books but will look for more now.

I won't go into the symnopsis as the description of the book basically tells it all. It did take me a while to get into though. Normally I need a book to grab me from the start but this was slow going. So glad I stuck with it though. Once it did get going however, I couldn't put it down. It has all the usual attributes a good m/m story needs along with that extra bit of paranormal thrown in. A bit cheeky I know but I would recommend that you buy the 4 story book as I did. 4 stories for less money. I always love a good bargain!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4