Profile for Vanessa > Reviews

Content by Vanessa

Vanessa "(Percey)" (PERSAN France)

Wedding for Bella [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Wedding for Bella [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Scott Baio

5.0 out of 5 stars Touch of grace, 31 Jan 2005
I was really happy to find at last a DVD with my dear Scott Baio (From Happy Days) but the film came as a wonderful surprise. It is beautiful. I cried as unfortunately I can relate with my own life at the moment and laugh as well because you keep on switching from one state to the other. I really recommend this DVD the story is interesting and the actors are great, all of them. It is a lovely romance but it is not just that. The rhythm is unusual and you have enough time to appreciate all the different layers of the characters. Just beautiful...

Game On: Complete Series 2 [DVD]
Game On: Complete Series 2 [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars There's a God !!, 25 Aug 2004
Just noticed it came out on DVD after waiting so many years. I even thought it would never come on DVD... There's a God and he has a huge sense of humor... !
This was the best serie on earth ! I had so much fun watching and learning some colorful vocabulary !!
If you want to laugh like crazy on a depressing day, go ahead, get the complete set of the 3 seasons and enjoy. It's really refreshing and entertaining.
I've seen all the episodes several times and I am still laughing like crazy !

Game On: Complete Series 3 [DVD]
Game On: Complete Series 3 [DVD]
Offered by alentertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars There's a God !!, 25 Aug 2004
I've seen all the episodes several times and I am still laughing like crazy !

Game On - Series 1 [DVD] [1995]
Game On - Series 1 [DVD] [1995]
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't get enough !!, 10 Nov 2003
This show extraordinary !! I can't recall how many times I have watched the episodes and I am still laughing so much. I can't get enough !! When will the other seasons be on DVD !!
All the actors are so great and the stories are really one of a kind. I've never ever seen anything like this before. No-one would take it first degree, the topics are mainly about sex and pushing the subject to extreme but in a very unusual way. Well I am French and I have to admit (!!) that I love the British for daring this kind of show !
Everyone should buy this DVD and help me get the other seasons on DVD right away !!!