Profile for Rupert Reeves > Reviews

Content by Rupert Reeves

Rupert Reeves (Somerset, England)

How to Eat Out
How to Eat Out

4.0 out of 5 stars Great advise, 11 May 2013
This review is from: How to Eat Out (Kindle Edition)
Good advise on how to get the best out of a restaurant.
Some really funny passages. Does bang the drum a bit but that's GC for you which I like.

Bestway 16 ft Rally Pro Water Slide
Bestway 16 ft Rally Pro Water Slide
Offered by Great British Toy Company

4.0 out of 5 stars Slip slidein!, 14 Jun. 2010
A birthday present for out 6 year old daughter. A laugh a minute on our lawn, the kids all absolutely love it including older ones. I only wish it was longer but the kids think it's magic - We have to limit their use of it otherwise it would be 12 hours of the hose pipe on!

Pork & Sons
Pork & Sons
by Stéphane Reynaud

5.0 out of 5 stars Cook book of the year, 11 Oct. 2007
This review is from: Pork & Sons (Hardcover)
Having just reared and slaughtered our second lot of pigs this book is everything I need to explore the countless possibilities with pork - beautifully presented and written, everytime I pick it up to glance at a recipe I find myself still reading it an hour later enthralled.
Check out the black pudding and autumn fruits. All in all a stunning book which should be on every pork lovers kitchen table