Profile for Clare2009 > Reviews

Clare2009

Wet-Stop3 Bedwetting (Enuresis) Alarm System (Green) with Sound and Vibration
Wet-Stop3 Bedwetting (Enuresis) Alarm System (Green) with Sound and Vibration

4.0 out of 5 stars It works, 24 Mar. 2014
We bought this for our 5 1/2 year old son. The first one we had didn't work at all and we sent it back, and we had a couple of problems with this one too at the beginning, but I think we got better at placing the sensor - it isn't that sensitive if it's not very close to the wet.

After a couple of nights, my son didn't wake up to the alarm, but it did alert myself or my husband to get up and wake him up (and sort out the wet sheets...)

That said, within 3 weeks my son was dry at night - he has now been dry for over 10 nights and appears to have completely mastered it! So, even with the comments above, ultimately it has worked really well for us and I would recommend it.

Renting and Letting: Practical Legal and Financial Advice ("Which?" Essential Guides): Practical Legal and Financial Advice ("Which?" Essential Guides) ("Which?" Essential Guides)
by Kate Faulkner

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 April 2009
The book is excellent - a really useful reference book. It is written from a financial and legal perspective and doesn't waste chapters on how to find a property, how to bid at auctions etc. but instead focuses on yields (ie. how to compare investments), how the tax works, forms of tenancy agreement.
I highly rate it and would recommend it.