Profile for musiclover > Reviews

Samsung WIS12ABGN/XEC Allshare (DLNA) Smart TV Wireless Dongle
Samsung WIS12ABGN/XEC Allshare (DLNA) Smart TV Wireless Dongle
Price: 27.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!!, 7 July 2014
I am not technically minded but after reading the other reviews I bought this for my new Samsung TV and it works a treat plus it's half the price they wanted to charge in the shop!!

Side Effects
Side Effects
Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited
Price: 0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Side Effects (DVD)
Poor, poor film.I nearly switched this off halfway through. I have seen lots of other suspense thrillers but this is not even in that category. It almost seems like half of the story has been left on the cutting room floor, very disjointed and not flowing as it should do.Very disappointed.

Narcissistic Lovers: How to Cope, Recover and Move on
Narcissistic Lovers: How to Cope, Recover and Move on
by Cynthia Zayn
Price: 9.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Knowledge is power, 7 Oct 2011
After struggling to save my 34 year marriage for the past 5 years,eventually getting divorced in January of this year I was devastated to find out (after the divorce) that my ex husband had in fact been chasing women continiously during the marriage. I still found it difficult to understand how a)I was so foolish and trusting and b) how he could so easily move onto another relationship and arrange his 2nd marriage so soon (next year). After reading this book I now understand a lot more about his manipulation techniques and necessary "supply" of partners and my co-dependence that attributed to this. In fact after reading one of the case studies I found myself in tears because it mirrored my marriage in so many ways. This knowledge has helped me move on with my life a lot quicker and I definitely recommend it to anyone who finds themselves in this confusing state, if I knew what I knew now after reading about Narcissistic Personality Disorder my new life would have begun so much earlier.

In Sheep's Clothing: Understanding and Dealing with Manipulative People
In Sheep's Clothing: Understanding and Dealing with Manipulative People
by George K Simon
Price: 10.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Now I understand more, 5 Jun 2011
I have struggled to save my 35year old marriage for the past 5 years and although I am now divorced, this book helped me to see how my ex husband used manipulative techniques to "keep me in my place". There were so many "light bulb" moments whilst reading the book that I couldn't put it down. The further away I get from my old life, the less guilt I feel about myself and the more I understand what a victim I was. I would recommend anyone in a difficult relationship to read this book from cover to cover, the examples are very thought provoking and I am now passing it onto my friend who has suffered the same fate and is still feeling the guilt, in the hope that she realises it was not all her fault!