Profile for Blackadder > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
50 Golden Greats
50 Golden Greats

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 22 Feb. 2013
This review is from: 50 Golden Greats (Audio CD)
My husband had a Shadows LP but could no longer play it with no record player. I bought him this and he loves it. Great tracks like Albatross remind us what excellent musicians the Shadows were.

La Roche-Posay La Roche Posay Unifiance Optic Smoothing Fluide Mat Make-Up Ivoire 01

3.0 out of 5 stars Very dry, 4 Dec. 2012
I bought this to blend with the Unifiance Cream foundation that I have in no 2 ivory which is a little dark. I cannot get the cream easily so bought this to see would it blend. Unfortunately it is very drying and does not cover well. Sadly, one cannot buy any La Roche Posay Unifiance foundations in Ireland or the UK and it is costly having them delivered from Europe. This foundations would suit someone with a very oily skin, I would not recommend it to anyone with dry skin.

WOW Toys Danny's Diving Adventure
WOW Toys Danny's Diving Adventure

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 4 Dec. 2012
This has not yet been played with as it is for a Christmas present. It looks well made but wobbles quite a bit in the packaging. It is a good price for what it is.

Sylvanian Families Koala Family
Sylvanian Families Koala Family

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, 4 Dec. 2012
These are for a Christmas present so have not been played with yet. They look adorable and the clothes seem well made and durable.The detail is excellent.

FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY EUROPA i5500 STYLISH PINK BUTTERFLY PRINT PU LEATHER FLIP CASE COVER POUCH

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice, 4 Dec. 2012
This cover looks nice and protects the phone. The fit is not perfect and makes it hard to charge the phone whilst in the holder. However it is good for the price.

Sylvanian Families Cycling with Mother
Sylvanian Families Cycling with Mother
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, 4 Dec. 2012
This is a cute couple of Sylvanians. it is for a Christmas present so has not been played with yet but it looks fairly robust.

Sesame Street Playskool Sesame Street Pals - Elmo 24cm (34126)
Sesame Street Playskool Sesame Street Pals - Elmo 24cm (34126)
Offered by KarensSpielewelt

4.0 out of 5 stars Fluffy, 25 April 2012
I bought Elmo for my 18 month old grandson as he adores watching him in sesame street. He recognised Elmo as soon as we unpacked him and has carried Elmo around ever since. It looks just like Elmo and is lovely and furry. It apppears to be durable but time will tell. It is handwash only but given that it is so fluffy one would not want to put it in the washing machine anyway. All in all a good purchase.

Early Learning Centre - 8 Stencils Set
Early Learning Centre - 8 Stencils Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 25 April 2012
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 17, 2012 8:25 AM BST

Pacsafe PouchSafe Secure Neck Pouch - Tan
Pacsafe PouchSafe Secure Neck Pouch - Tan

5.0 out of 5 stars The best there is!, 2 Oct. 2011
We were concerned travelling to Barcelona as it has a reputation for pick pockets. We need not have worried. We put our passports, credit cards and excess cash into the pacsafe and my husband wore it every day. He found it very comfortable and we were able to relax knowing all our vital documents were safe. I would recommend it to all travellers.

EMARTBUY VALUE PACK FOR SAMSUNG I5500 GALAXY EUROPA PREMIUM PU LEATHER FLIP CASE/COVER/POUCH DARK PURPLE + COMPATIBLE MICRO USB CAR CHARGER + LCD SCREEN PROTECTOR

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Oct. 2011
This case fits the phone perfectly. The camera and ports are all still easy to get at with the cover on. An excellent buy.

Page: 1 | 2