Profile for tibetan mastiff madhouse > Reviews

Content by tibetan mastif...

tibetan mastiff madhouse "Caroline hughes" (Newbury)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Karma Active Super Charged (Fitbit Style)- Activity Tracker/Sleep Monitor - Track Your: Pedometer, Calories, Distance and Sleep Cycles. PLUS: Caller ID, Alarm Reminders and an Anti-Phone Loss feature
Offered by KarmaActive

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfy, 30 Jun. 2016
This activity tracker is so easy to use. I haven't used one of these before.
I charged it up as advised. It took me a couple of goes to get charging pins to stay in place, but easy when you realised how to place it.see picture. A battery showing charging shows.
I paired it up to my phone no problems. Thus automatically set the time and date.
When you pair it up you have to put your height and weight into the app, this by the way you download to your phone free.
I started wearing it when charged. So comfy didn't realise it was on.
The only thing I found disappointing was when I checked how many calories I had used during the day, showed no where near as many as I thought I would have used no wonder I am overweight!
In the past I only used my phone to check how many steps, I always thought that it gave an inaccurate reading. This on day one doubled the steps my phone told me.
Next I will check the steps and go for a walk and re compare.
I did the above and the outcome surprised me ,the difference between my iPhone which I had in my back pocket and the activity tracker was only 28 steps different over 2,879 steps the activity tracker recorded the higher figure.
I had to recharge the tracker after wearing it continuously for two days.
Your phone app picks up all the information from the tracker.
I think I will continue wearing this as if you are using your phone for this purpose, if like me you don't always have it in your picket especially if you are gardening or doing housework which you can clock up quite a few steps!
After testing on a dog walk I think this is very accurate.
I would recommend this product.,
I got this at a reduced price or free of charge for an honest review, if you found this has helped please click like.
Comment Comment | Permalink

NEW Classic Travel Pillow by MemorySoft - Lite Version - Slightly Smaller Neck Pillow than Regular - Soft Memory Foam Airplane U Pillow Includes Handy Travel Bag
Offered by MemorySoft UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Be comfy not just for travelling, 30 Jun. 2016
This neck support/pillow comes in a black cotton bag with a draw string top. This has a toggle to hold it shut.
When you take it out of the bag it springs into shape. Not like some I have had that you had to blow up!
The total length of this measuring along the middle is twenty four inches. Internal measurement is fifteen inches.the circumference of this pillow is twelve inches.
The cover is made of a soft blue velvet material .
The filling is memory foam which is not too firm.
The cover of the pillow has a zip which is seven inches, this means you can take the cover off to wash. There are no washing instructions so if you need to wash it I would do a gentle hand wash and drip dry to be on the safe side.
At the end of both sides is a cord with a toggle this is seven inches long. ,if you really want to support your neck you can tie so the pillow hugs you.
I could imagine this could help in the winter if you suffer from stiff neck due to draughty conditions, as it would keep your neck warm..this is supposed to be used in the car or coach etc while travelling, I have found mine very comfy to use while curled up on the sofa, I could never get cushions in the right place for me!
I got this product at a reduced price for an honest review if you found this helpful please click like.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Heavy Duty 10 Pattern Metal Garden Watering Nozzle - High Pressure Pistol Grip Sprayer With Flow Control
Offered by Equinox International EU

5.0 out of 5 stars A nozzle that doesn't leak!, 30 Jun. 2016
Garden Water Nozzle.
This is a very strong well made nozzle.
I have a hose pipe with hose lock fittings. This fitted the connector with no problems.
This nozzle like most others has a male connector.
It is completely made of metal so should last a long time.
It is very attractive to look at being red and black. The handle is covered with black rubber making it very comfy to grip and use.
There is a black trigger on the handle which you grip, as you grip it moves towards the handle, depending on how hard you grip is how strong the flow of water is.
At the base is a metal link which will go over the trigger to keep the flow of water on full. This is handy if you are filling a large container and you can just leave the hose on. At the back of the nozzle is a brass adjuster this also slows the flow of water. I must admit it didn't make a lot of difference but maybe our water pressure isn't as high as some.
The head of this unit has ten settings.
Full. The water comes out like it does on your tap.
Vertical . The spray is a vertical line.
Flat same as above but horizontal
Mist this is a very soft mist ideal for delicate watering jobs.
Center the water comes from the center of the head.
Jet. This is a powerful jet of water.
Quincunx I wondered what this was, it is five small jets of water in a group.
Cone This the water comes out in a cone shape.
Scatter is a stronger spray than shower.
Shower is what it says .
When you select the output you turn a dial on the head of the unit. You can feel it click in place, it also makes a loud click.
As I said before this is well made. Not flimsy and light. Will answer all the demands of a gardener. Can highly recommend.
I got this product free or at a reduced price for an honest review. If you found this helped please click like.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 1, 2016 5:19 AM BST

Intsun Waterproof 36 LED Smart Wireless Solar Motion Sensor Light Security Lighting for Outdoor Wall Yard
Offered by five-starstore

5.0 out of 5 stars No need for electrician, 29 Jun. 2016
This solar panel light is ideal to mount over an outside door. Especially where you gave no electric saves all that wiring and having to get an electrician in.
To mount it you have two screws with raw plugs provided.
There is also an extension arm so you can light up fifteen inches out from the wall. The extension arm comes in two sections so you can have it at seven and a half inches from the wall. If you are using the extension you have a bracket that is screwed to the wall that the extension is bolted onto.
The light itself is a good size,five inches by four and a half. This is made up with thirty six led lights. There is also a mode button and the sensor.
When you mount this light the solar panel faces upwards and the light downwards. You can not hang this with a hook on a bracket, has to be mounted correctly.
The light comes with a good instruction booklet.
When the light is on you have a choice of four working modes.plus you can turn it off.
The first is light comes on at night and stays constant at bright.
The second the light comes on and stays constant at a dimmer light
The third the light comes on and stays dim at night until a motion is detected then the light comes on at full brightness.
The fourth setting the light stays off until a motion is detected then comes on bright.
The last push of the button turns the light to off!
Motion is detected about five metres away. We only mounted this just above our garage door which is great as it also comes on as we are going in and out of our back gate, has solved two of our problems.
I got this product at a reduced cost or free of charge fir an honest opinion, I have found this product very useful . If my review gas helped you please click like.

Car Charger Humidifier ,Topist Car Charger Ultrasonic Air Humidifier Auto Car Aromatherapy Diffuser Purifier Nebulizer Vehicular Aroma Mist for Car (Blue)
Offered by Topistuk

5.0 out of 5 stars No more smelly car!, 29 Jun. 2016
This car humidifier is a must for those like myself who hate the artifice car hanging smellies.
This is a very neat smart looking device that plugs into your car lighters socket.
You have a handle part of five inches with the humidifier which is attached can be angled, so if your socket is in an awkward place it can still be used.
There is an instruction sheet which has very clear instructions.
You unscrew the base of the humidifier and fill with water, adding a couple of drops of your favourite essential oil. If you are going on a long journey take a bottle of water with some oil to top up as it only works for two hours then cuts off automatically ,you must then top up with water. Do not leave the humidifier with water in when not using, empty out .
This also comes with a spare sponge wick.
Using this they say should help stop you getting static shocks from your car, will be interesting to see if this works as I suffer from this problem time to time.
The humidifier part of the unit is three inches with a two and a quarter diameter.
Where my socket is placed isn't that good so I use an extension socket,as you can see by the photos my car socket means it is a snug fit.
There is a touch switch to turn it on when it is on there is a blue light and a red light when off.
This is going to get lots of use from me as my husband uses my car to take rubbish to the dump, often leaving my car smelling revolting! Or when my dogs do smell as nice as the should.
At the moment my car is in a bad way so going to use it immediately!
But then you don't need my problems to benefit from this as if you have a bad cold you could use eucalyptus oil in it. If you are fit and healthy you can just use your favourite oil!
I got this free or at a reduced price for an honest review, if you found this helped please click like.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Car Cup Charger, CHGeek USB Car Charger 12V/24V Multi Function Car Power Adapter with Dual USB Ports 3.1A + 2-Socket Cigarette Lighter Splitter for Apple iPhone iPad, Android Samsung, Tomtom, Dashcam, Satnav - Black
Offered by Maniceteen

5.0 out of 5 stars No more arguing over a single socket, 29 Jun. 2016
This car power adapted sits in the area your drink can sits in the centre at the front.
Where my car's power socket is situated makes it difficult to plug items in,so this will cure that problem. The lead is just long enough to position the adapted at the furthest cup holder. The lead is twenty inches long.
The unit I have us all black in colour.
It lives up to its name as its a cup shape ,the base has a diameter of five and a half centimetres and the top is seven and a half by seven centimetres .
On the top are two cigarette lighter sockets and two USB sockets.
The cigarette lighter sockets have separate on and off switches.
The two USB sockets have different powers the lowest power is the USB-s this would be ideal for your phone. The other is a higher output and charges up your iPad or tablet very well. These automatically come on when you plug your USB lead into it.
This is a very well designed car adapted as you can charge four items at once.
This will come in so handy as most of us have two phones and a tablet or sat nav while travelling. So now you can charge and use a sat nav all at once!
I would highly recommend this product and it would make a great gift for anyone that does a lot of driving. Or even those of us that drive for a short while and need to charge our phone etc on the move.
I got this either free or at a reduced price for an honest review. If you found this helped please click like.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Z-Liner Active Shock Absorbing & Breathable Honeycomb Gel Orthotic Insoles for Men and Women with Arch Support
Offered by Z-Liner

5.0 out of 5 stars Make your shoes feel like slippers, 29 Jun. 2016
I ordered these insoles hoping they would cure a problem I have just started to get!
My job involves a lot of standing plus I walk a lot. The balls of my feet have started aching an awful lot , within an hour of getting up!
The shoes I wear have always been very comfy and have never caused me problems until now. I don't think it's my shoes as it happens when I wear boots for walking dogs or even my slippers.
These insoles are made of a jell like substance on the bottom with a woven cotton fabric on the top.
Being quite thick you would have to take out your insoles first in your shoes or use them on top if your shies are roomy.
To insert them the best way is to roll the up. Put the heal part against the heal of the shoe and unroll Into the shoe working down to the toe.
They fitted my lace up shoes very well. If you have narrow shoes you may have to trim them. I can not say if you could trim them due to the shaping of the cushioning.
As they fit my shoes perfectly I am not going to try!
After inserting I tried my shoes on. They felt so comfy. I couldn't feel any pressure on the balls of my feet.
I went shopping wearing them and after three hours they still felt as comfy. These inner soles seem to have cured my problem what a relief.
I got these at a reduced price for an honest review, if you found this helped please click like.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Mobile Phone Sync and USB Charging Cable IPhone Charging Cable Charger Cord 3ft for IPhone6,6s, 6 plus,6s plus, IPhone 5 5s 5c,IPad Air, iPod
Offered by Kavson

5.0 out of 5 stars Stops you getting your wires mixed!, 29 Jun. 2016
I ordered this charging lead as you can never have too many!
I find the normal white wire ones do not last long and that they split round the connected that goes into my ipad. Could be because I often use my iPad while charging. Plus my naughty cats think they are great to play with.
Some of the cheaper ones I find do not work on my iPad Pro even though they work on my iPhone 5.
This I am glad to say works on both.
This lead is a made out of a red cord like material and feels a lot stronger than the normal white leads.
Being red is also very handy if like me you have a duel charging plug which has two outputs one for phone and a higher supply for your iPad. I always get mine mixed up and then wonder why the iPad is taking so long to charge. This will definitely solve my problem.
This lead is a metre in length including the USB port and port to go into your device.
It works well being connected to your computer or via a USB mains plug.
This is a well made product worth having.
I got this product at a reduced price or free of charge for an honest review, if you found this has helped you please click like.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Dictac Men's Stainless Steel Wrist Watch Watchband Silver Watch Hands Japanese Movement 30 Meters Waterproof (Black)
Offered by Miryo

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch not for someone with slim wrists, 29 Jun. 2016
This watch comes in a white box. The watch is put round a cushion to protect in transit.
When you take the watch out of the box ,you have a plastic covering either side plus a plastic sleeve on the bracelet. To start the watch you have a small red plastic piece to pull from the winder.
Very easy to adjust time as winder is large. I am calling it that even though you do not wind the watch as it is battery powered.
The watch face is black with Roman numerals.the numerals and hands are silver.
The watch face is one and a half inches in diameter.
The strap is three quarters of an inch wide.as it comes it is set at its largest which is ten and three quarter inches. This is far too large for my husband. Studying the strap three links either side of the clasp have arrows on, I think if you have the correct tools you could remove some links .if these six can be removed plus the small amount of adjustment on the clasp you could make it smaller by just over two inches.
Next time I am in town I will pop into a jeweller and ask if it can be adjusted. I will update review later. Due to no instructions about the watch or bracelet I am only giving 4 stars.
But this is a very classy watch l if you have large wrist check the measurement almost ten and three quarters it would be a great watch for you.
I got this product at a reduced price for an honest review . If this has helped please click like.
Comment Comment | Permalink

IPX5 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker For Indoor & Outdoor Use! Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Stereo Speaker - 5W Dual Driver Produces Hi-Fi Quality Sound. Local Playback Control Buttons & Handsfree Call Answering With Built-in Microphone 10-Hour Playtime High Quality Finish - ANNAAC GL-01
Offered by ANNAAC

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, 29 Jun. 2016
This speaker will cover a lot of your needs. This can also be used for answering your phone when paired.
It came well packaged in a foam casing in its box.
The length is sixteen centimetres ,just over six centimetres high and two and a half centimetres deep. It comes with a set of instructions, a charging lead of seventy five centimetres one end has a USB to plug into your computer or charging plug ( which is not supplied),an aux in cable if you want to use the speaker with a non blue tooth devise. This lead is a metre long. Then you have a corded handle that threads onto the top left handed side. This is very fiddly to thread through. In fact I gave up, this is why I only gave it four stars. I gave it to my husband who managed to thread the cable tie through, then we attached the handle thread to pull through, foiled it was too thick so will have to find a thin piece of wire. Still trying to find something to help attach the handle!
To attach the charging lead there is a rubber flap covering the port for charging lead and the in aux cable.
When charging a red light comes on, you know the unit is fully charged when red light turns off.
Pairing this speaker is so easy with a voice telling you it is paired.
The sound is quite loud for a small device and can be controlled from the speaker or your phone or tablet depending on where your music is coming from.
I got this product free or at a reduced price if this has helped please click like.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20