Profile for Ian > Reviews

Ian

Cliche Lucas Puig Originals Gold White 7.75" Complete Skateboard
Cliche Lucas Puig Originals Gold White 7.75" Complete Skateboard

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but.., 6 May 2014
Watch out we had a missing nut and screw off one of the wheel mounts, but the company sent us another one immediately we reported it. Otherwise would have had 5 stars.

Yap Cossii Cage and Carrier Mat, Beige Faux Lambswool, 24 x 36 inch
Yap Cossii Cage and Carrier Mat, Beige Faux Lambswool, 24 x 36 inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 31 Mar 2014
Very good, our dog likes it a lot and it fits the cage perfectly. I haven't tried washing it yet.

Cébé Eco OTG Large Ski Goggle - Black Frame Yellow Lens
Cébé Eco OTG Large Ski Goggle - Black Frame Yellow Lens

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but, 31 Mar 2014
Very comfortable, fitted over glasses frame well. Tendency to steam up if I had been skiing hard then stopped moving. Goggles cleared quickly when I started moving again.

Not Out First Ball
Not Out First Ball
by Roger Morgan-Grenville

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny, buy it., 8 Jun 2011
This review is from: Not Out First Ball (Paperback)
I have read this in one sitting, late at night when I should have been attending to all things domestic. It is seriously funny, and is one of the few books to truly make me laugh out loud (which turned into a splutter whilst trying not to wake the rest of the house). For everyone who loves the game of cricket, but never were or will be good enough to grace Wisden or even your local league side (if you were ever that competitive), this is for you.

Sisterhood [DVD] [2008]
Sisterhood [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Nicholas Ball

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, 27 May 2011
This review is from: Sisterhood [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
This is a low-budget film that really works - very funny in places and some great scenes. Talented actors in a good cast.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 31, 2011 12:31 PM BST