Profile for Claire > Reviews

Content by Claire

Claire

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Army camouflage skinny stretch jeans - dark green (10)
Army camouflage skinny stretch jeans - dark green (10)
Offered by Glamour Outfitters

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans, 28 Nov 2014
Really happy with these, they are perfect lenght (I am a 31 inch leg) and there is plenty of lycra so they do not go baggy at the knees.

Blue(L) Mens Assassin's Creed III Cosplay Hoodie/Hoody Zip Jacket Stylish Costume Top Coat 4Size
Offered by BetterMore (7-23 Days Dispatched from Hong Kong)

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch the sizing, 28 Nov 2014
I lived and lurned from buying another one from Japan so this time ordered a L (I am a wmona size 12/14). This one is perfect and I am very happy with it.

Bagbase Camouflage Barrel / Duffle Bag (20 Litres) (One Size) (Jungle Camo)
Bagbase Camouflage Barrel / Duffle Bag (20 Litres) (One Size) (Jungle Camo)
Offered by ppeworksolutions

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 28 Nov 2014
Really good bag for the money. Seems very sturdy and am looking forward to taking it on holiday with me.

Rolson Tweezers with LED Light
Rolson Tweezers with LED Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy if you are blond, 28 Nov 2014
These LED tweezers are great if you are blond. I had a pair before and hence my search for them on Amazon. They also come with 3 spare batteries!!! Great for eyebrows.

Slight Second! Double Blended Cotton Cover Hollowfibre Filled Mattress Reviver
Slight Second! Double Blended Cotton Cover Hollowfibre Filled Mattress Reviver
Offered by Lancashire Textiles

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!, 12 Nov 2014
Wow, this was really good value for money, can not see what is wrong with it to make it a second. Very snug and thick...word of warning if you have fitted sheets they may not quite tuck under as it is SO thick.

Kahuna Women's Quartz Watch with Blue Dial Analogue Display and Black Plastic Strap
Offered by Quality Products Uk

4.0 out of 5 stars Squint, 12 Nov 2014
Lovely watch but the black to blue face makes it a bit difficult to read the time.

Osmo Essence Shaper Maker 100ml / 3.4 fl.oz.
Osmo Essence Shaper Maker 100ml / 3.4 fl.oz.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 30 Oct 2014
Wanted a wet look wax for hair, this was not it. Gave it away

PLEMO Violet Daisy Automatic Folding Travel Umbrella
PLEMO Violet Daisy Automatic Folding Travel Umbrella
Offered by Avantek UK

5.0 out of 5 stars No regrets!, 30 Oct 2014
Have used the umbrella twice now and can not rant about it enough. Not only are they nice and bright but they are big and sturdy as well, I had no concerns that it would blow inside out. Loved it so much I have ordered the Violet one for myself and 3 others for the ladies in my family for Xmas

PLEMO Sunflower Automatic Folding Travel Umbrella
PLEMO Sunflower Automatic Folding Travel Umbrella
Offered by Avantek UK

5.0 out of 5 stars No regrets!, 30 Oct 2014

Bilun Girls' Knee High Punk Dancing Red Canvas Boot,uk6
Bilun Girls' Knee High Punk Dancing Red Canvas Boot,uk6
Offered by Fashion Shoe Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great, 30 Oct 2014
Boots came a week ago and I could not be more thrilled, I am normally a size 5 but have found some boots/shoes too small so ordered a 6. Great fit. You get 4 pairs of laces with the boots. I ordered Red boots and the laces that came were Red, Turquoise, Pink and Yellow which I found odd as black and white would have gone better with the boots. Never mind.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20