Profile for Claire > Reviews

Content by Claire

Claire

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
CellDeal Ladies Short Smooth Satin Wrist Gloves Great For Wedding Evening Prom + Black
Offered by 5starwarehouse (UK Seller)

3.0 out of 5 stars For the money I was happy. I got them as under gloves for my ..., 21 Jan. 2016
For the money I was happy. I got them as under gloves for my motorbike so they serve the purpose well. However I think if I wanted them for a "posh do" I would have been slightly dis-appointed.

Twinings Earl Grey 200's (Pack of 3, Total 600 Tea bags)
Twinings Earl Grey 200's (Pack of 3, Total 600 Tea bags)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 21 Jan. 2016
I ignored these at first when I saw it was only a 3 pack, however on closer inspection I noticed that each box had 200 teabags rather than the normal 100, so value for money wise these are great. In the box the teabags are foil wrapped in 50's so they stay fresh until you are ready to pop a new one open.

Tefal 5-Piece Essential Cookware Set - Black
Tefal 5-Piece Essential Cookware Set - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Having had the same pans since I left home (a ..., 21 Jan. 2016
Having had the same pans since I left home (a long time ago) I decided to treat myself. Used them for the first time last weekend and I am really chuffed. As they were expensive I read the instructions enclosed and remembered to cost them with oil before first use and away I went. The vent holes in the lids are an added bonus as it prevents boiling over. Wish I had got them years ago!

Dax Wax - High & Tight: Awesome Shine
Dax Wax - High & Tight: Awesome Shine
Offered by afrocosmetics4u

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Jan. 2016
Really chuffed with this wax. I have a layered bob and have tried numerous wax's to define the layers without making my hair limp and greasy looking. Used this stuff did the job, it defines the layers and although it gives shine (I would not say "high" but perhaps that's cos I am blond) it does not look greasy. I am now a convert, you get loads in the tin so this makes it good value for money. Will buy it again

Storm Men's Darth Blue Watch 47001/B
Storm Men's Darth Blue Watch 47001/B

5.0 out of 5 stars Got thiswatch as a leaving present for a collegue who loves ..., 20 Jan. 2016
Got this watch as a leaving present for a collegue who loves watches. To say he was thrilled with it would be an understatement.

Fashion Elegant Lady Off Shoulder Trumpet Sleeve Pullover loose Blouse
Fashion Elegant Lady Off Shoulder Trumpet Sleeve Pullover loose Blouse
Offered by Popbop Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice top and a perfect fit, 20 Jan. 2016
Really nice top and a perfect fit. The colour is more of a burnt orange than the dark red on the picture and the material is shiny. All in all I am very pleased

Wellcoda | Live Fast Death Race Womens NEW Motorcycle Black Long Sleeve T-shirt M
Offered by wellcoda

5.0 out of 5 stars but print quality good., 20 Jan. 2016
Really lovely top, slightly on the tight side and I could have ordered a size bigger, but print quality good.

Wellcoda | Ride Bike Forever Womens NEW Die Together Black Long Sleeve T-shirt M
Offered by wellcoda

5.0 out of 5 stars but print quality good., 20 Jan. 2016

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Forget it if you are not VERY small build or a child, 20 Jan. 2016
What a shame. This top arrived and it is FAR to small even though it is ribbed. This is very disappointing as it is really nice quality material. I am a size 12 top and to have achieved the fit shown in the picture I think I would have had to order a size 22! Gone into charity bag, may be ok for a 10 year old.

Just Contempo Modern Fabric Hookless Ring Top Shower Curtain - For Bathroom - 180 x 184cm Long, Confetti - Pink Purple Blue
Offered by Bargains 4 Ever

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice shower curtain, 20 Jan. 2016
Really nice shower curtain, has the hooks built into the curtain which is not clear from the picture. I love this type as you do not have to mess around with fitting rings. Very happy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20