Profile for Thomas Hardy fan > Reviews

Content by Thomas Hardy fan

Thomas Hardy fan "Hazel3336" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Fudge Pump Up Firm Hold Creme Mousse For Maximum Volume 212ml / 7.1 fl.oz.
Fudge Pump Up Firm Hold Creme Mousse For Maximum Volume 212ml / 7.1 fl.oz.
Offered by HAIR ANGELS

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 17 Aug 2013
My hairdresser recommended this product to me, because I have fine curly hair. Since then I have been using it for a couple of years, and it is really good at giving my hair lift and body without making it stiff or sticky. I can't recommend it enough, and never use anything else now.

Blessed (Deluxe Edition)
Blessed (Deluxe Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Blessed is Best, 12 July 2013
I love Lucinda's music, and recently saw her perform live. I have several of her albums, but this has to rate as one of the best, if not the best.
I play it over and over. I am hooked. Copenhagen: Blessed: Born to be Loved, and so many more great tracks. If you are a LW fan, you will love this album.

Waging Heavy Peace: A Hippie Dream
Waging Heavy Peace: A Hippie Dream
by Neil Young

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating, 11 July 2013
I was lent this book by a friend, and wasn't sure if I would like it, even though I am an avid fan of Neil Young's music.
Now I am half way through it, and I am totally loving it. Far more than I expected I would, to be honest.
I find I keep turning the pages and don't want to put it down. It is very personal, and it feels almost like Neil is sitting next to me chatting off the cuff. He moves from one subject to another as you would in natural conversation. To be honest, some of his interests are not mine (model railways and cars for example), but that doesn't matter. It's just great to understand the person, and what makes him tick.
One final note. I love the way he calls his disabled son His Hero and Spiritual Leader.

Rivers Roll On By
Rivers Roll On By

5.0 out of 5 stars A delight, 26 Mar 2013
This review is from: Rivers Roll On By (Audio CD)
This cd is a delight. Every track is a winner. Great songs written by Jim and Jennie. Great musicians. Can heartily recommend.

Home & Garden Direct Sienna Wood & Textoline Folding Chair Cream
Home & Garden Direct Sienna Wood & Textoline Folding Chair Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 11 Feb 2013
This is a nice looking seat, and very good value. The quality is good too. A good buy and recommended.

6 X YELLOW 100% COTTON MUSLIN SQUARES "BRAND NEW"
6 X YELLOW 100% COTTON MUSLIN SQUARES "BRAND NEW"
Offered by The Planet Store

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit big, 11 Feb 2013
These Muslims are ok, but they are pretty big, which I wasn't expecting. They are bigger than the average muslin square. I suppose if you want big squares you will like them, but I find them too big.

Galt First Knitting
Galt First Knitting

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 Feb 2013
This review is from: Galt First Knitting (Toy)
I bought this for my 8 year old nieces Xmas present, and she loves it. She is practicing every day and enjoys it. It was money well spent.

Images (His First Three Albums)
Images (His First Three Albums)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 11 Feb 2013
I play this a lot. Has a great selection of Al's songs on it. Good value for a three cd set.

Electric
Electric

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff!, 11 Feb 2013
This review is from: Electric (Audio CD)
I have just listened to this cd three times in a row, and I love it. There isn't one duff track, but for me the best are Stuck on the Treadmill, My Enemy, Good things happen to Bad people, Salford Sunday, Sally B, Another small thing in her favour, well you get my drift. Ha ha.
Great music. Plenty of Richard's expertly played guitar. I recommend.

Keep Calm And Carry On - Egg Cups
Keep Calm And Carry On - Egg Cups

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 16 July 2012
I just got these egg cups a few days ago. The first time I used one and washed it up, a chunk broke off of the base. I handled it very gently, so there must have been a weakness when I got it. I will go for something a bit more expensive next time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7