Profile for tricky one > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Womens Brown Beaded Velvet Ankle Wrap Indian Leather Khussa Shoes Pump Size 6uk
Womens Brown Beaded Velvet Ankle Wrap Indian Leather Khussa Shoes Pump Size 6uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Khussa, 1 Oct. 2014
Velvet shoe - a lot sturdier than expected as these shoe type usually pose as fashion item as oppose to comfort and last quality. Would recommend - fit for purpose.

Trust Wireless Slimline Media Deskset
Trust Wireless Slimline Media Deskset

4.0 out of 5 stars wireless, 30 Nov. 2010
Great product - easily held does all the things however the wireless link is sloppy if USB adapter is placed behind the tower and not directly in line with the two items.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars charger genuine nokia, 30 Nov. 2010
Excellent charger I've had this particular style for years with Nokia phones and I cannot fault one bit. Good working life.

Alba 2kg Electronic Letter Scale 1-2g Increments takes 9V Battery Large Display Ref PREPRO2

4.0 out of 5 stars Aha!, 19 Oct. 2010
Well what can I say the scale does what is required-however there were a few bugging things that I had to solve before use.

First the the platform which holds the parcel is slightly flimsy (but good for the lightweight factor!) and kept falling off the metal which slots underneath to hold this into place. Thus I had extra weight added to my postage!! But once in place the automatic tare removed the weight of the platform. I would have appreciated a 9V battery to be included but unfortunately it isn't so you have to go buy one before hand.

The increments are 1g for 0-1000g and 2g for 1000-2000g which I wasn't used to but not much of a problem as you have the jiffy/stamps to consider. On the whole does the job - a great design (once you get it in place) but for the price and had there been a review I would have stuck to a more traditional, flat, less expensive scale.

Thats all.

100 Mail Lite E/2 JL2 Padded Envelope 220 x 260mm
100 Mail Lite E/2 JL2 Padded Envelope 220 x 260mm
Offered by Babz Media

4.0 out of 5 stars Padded, 17 Oct. 2010
Padded envelopes are just great - these are light weight so don't add much to the postage costs. Good size for larger than normal books, or DVD's etc.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 17 Oct. 2010
Excellent tool for checking sizes of packages where you are unsure whether they class as a letter, large letter or packet- can be screwed/hanged so in a convenient place. Official size guide as used by the Post Office very happy with the purchase.

Paul Smith London Woman Eau de Parfum 5ml
Paul Smith London Woman Eau de Parfum 5ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Lovely, 7 Aug. 2010
I have been using this particular perfume for the last few years and I have to say nothing comes near it - unfortunately it has been discontinued so if you can find some they are limited. I have visited many perfumes shops and department stores and not one has found me a substitute in todays perfume lines. I have always smelt this perfume as a candy - ish flavour which lasts quite long and is definitely one of a kind. Shame its been stopped it was a gem.

This particular review is for the miniature version like you get in gift packs.

Draper 45793 8-Blade Pen Knife  (Old Version)
Draper 45793 8-Blade Pen Knife (Old Version)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good tool to have, 15 Jun. 2010
I used the bottle opener there are two different sizes which I was using non stop for the England vs USA game! Quite compact and easily slipped in your pocket or key ring. The scissors werent very sharp, need to find something to do with the rest but great tool comes with a pouch.

iTALKonline Silicone Case/Cover/Skin For Nokia 6700 Classic - White
iTALKonline Silicone Case/Cover/Skin For Nokia 6700 Classic - White

5.0 out of 5 stars safe from knocks, bangs and scratches, 15 Jun. 2010
This silicone case has kept my new, black 6700 shiny new for a few months now only downfall is the screen is not protected so something worth looking into. I've kept the sticker on the screen which has helped but I would rather have this than the plastic cases that do more to scratch the phone than prevent. Doesnt slip off or rip which is a plus when you have kids in the family!

Sony Giga Juke NASE300HKITFI.YG  Music Systems with 80GB HDD
Sony Giga Juke NASE300HKITFI.YG Music Systems with 80GB HDD

4.0 out of 5 stars Bass exceptional, 15 Jun. 2010
Rather than repeat I guess I'll just say what I liked and respectively hated!

The hdd and speakers are quite compact in that they are easy to store away and sit nicely on a shelf/table however I believe the hdd itself could have been a lot more smaller in size(looks retro!). The bass was phenomenal something I find time and time again in Sony products but this level is suited to in and around home nothing large scale unfortunately.

The display screen is at an odd angle which is difficult to view when sat/lying down right across the room so you have to improvise slightly if you want listening to a particular selection. However there is a favourites folder but again this needs to be done as often as change of taste or occasion.

Transfering was tedious especially individual tracks but the one touch record is great if you're in and out- just pop cd in and hit the button return 10-15minutes later and add another. Yes it takes really long but you will only be doing this once.Hopefully.

Transfer from mp3 player was much faster, the percentage complete shows up which is helpful, this doesnt occur with the cd transfer though. Going from Hdd to the walkman/mp3 player was simple, timing given by the manufacturers guide is 30 seconds for a 5minute track(approx 5mb). I only used this option after I used the flash drive to completely transfer files from laptop and then back to mp3 player to listen to on the go. I have a 2gb so a few rounds but if you have a larger flash drive ofcourse this process is quicker. You receive an ipod cradle seperate (TDM iP10) which worked for my ipod nano 2nd gen. The wm port on the hdd works on sony walkmans' and sony microvault storage devices which in this case was of no use to me, maybe in the future!

I've gotten through 1200 songs so far and loving it - have a box load of cds and another laptop full to get on there havent noticed a change in speed of functioning etc. Again erasing is a pain for single tracks but I dont mind repeat songs as theres a large number so have to wade through loads.

So for me could have been faster, smaller in size, took more cds at a time and better in organisation of music and titling of songs and albums. I knew what I was getting in terms of sound of the two 30 watt speakers and I dont plan on frightening my nice old neighbours! Had these issues been addressed I personally think the product would fit the bill perfectly. I dont regret buying this product though as I dont think I could get something similar that would do it for me.

Note: Actual memory is approx 72gb as some space is used for system management functions.

Page: 1 | 2